[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jerry Seinfeld’s next ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Because I guess Obama is a fucking comedian. Good job Jerry, you hack.
>>
Of course he's a comedian, he's a fucking joke.
>>
>>63947483
A comedian tells jokes, he isn't one. Your post makes zero sense.
>>
That really fucking sucks.
>>
Oh yeah, this episode already leaked, it was basically Jerry blowing Obama while he was driving

Definitely not his best one
>>
He's a warmongering corporate whore sociopath but it's cool because he's a cool celebrity lol XD
>>
Jews, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
his media victory lap over the next couple of years is going to be unbearable
>>
>>63947656
>BRO BLOW LOL
>I USED TO BE A BLOWHEAD XD
>>
>>63947514
Louis CK's entire act and show concept is that he is a pathetic joke who should be laughed at.
>>
>>
>>63947731
good grief i hadn't even thought of that. That's going to be more annoying than whatever numbnuts gets elected
>>
>not Trump
>>
>>63947812
Then join the Trump train so the news will be so full of us winning and being great that no one will give a shit about Obama except MSNBC
>>
>>63947808
>those shoes
>those sideburns
>those PANTS
God I don't know how a person could leave their house looking so retarded.
>>
are you guys retarded? this is a huge get for seinfeld. he's not gonna say no just because he's not a comedian. this a great guest for his show
>>
Obama is a joke though

They could just sit there in silence
>>
>>63948125
Are you looking forward to watching it with your wife and her son?
>>
>>63947483
The problem with political jokes is that they get elected
>>
>>63948121
it's called mental illness
>>
>>63948121
Hey, what's wrong with sideburns?
>>
>>63948197
Clearly.
>>63948234
They look stupid. Luckily that guy (I hope that's a guy) doesn't have them embarrassingly long, but they're close. If sideburns aren't connected to a beard, even something as simple as a chin strap, you're just embarrassing yourself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.