[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the First Order "rise from the ashes" of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1449794719665.jpg (67 KB, 666x609) Image search: [Google]
1449794719665.jpg
67 KB, 666x609
How did the First Order "rise from the ashes" of the empire and build the Death Star x50?
This seems like the biggest asspull of the movie
>>
File: starwarstoyvoicespoilers.jpg (131 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
starwarstoyvoicespoilers.jpg
131 KB, 600x450
>>63945732
How did Ben Solo go from kind hearted Jedi to mass murder over night?
>>
Space Nazi gold.
>>
>>63945732
That's a story for another writer
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (37 KB, 594x312) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
37 KB, 594x312
could it be...?

Nah.
>>
How did WKUK predict the entire plot of the new trilogy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_UtRsuIA-Y
>>
>>63945877
Ben explains that in Jedi
>>
>>63945877
What if Yoda was talking about Kylo Ren?
>>
>>63945732
because white racism is an enduring condition
>>
It's not like they had to build the entire planet from scratch, they just built a weapon into it.
>>
>>63946045
That's probably harder.
Also, that planet was blatantly filmed in the Swiss alps. They really didn't try with that one
>>
>>63945877
>who are people who aren't alive yet
>>
i felt like it was out of a power vacuum like Somalia-style
>>
>>63946045
How the hell do you aim/steer it if it's a planet
>>
And also, why is it "the ashes of the empire" the death star being destroyed didn't stop them the first time, and the emperor wasn't the only authority of the empire, one that stretched a whole galaxy
>>
>>63945732
>I don't have an imagination
>>
>>63946533
with the force dumb dumb
>>
>>63945732
>This seems like the biggest asspull of the movie
Maybe it took like 20-30 years.

While at the empires height after new hope it didn't take long to get another deathstar going.
>>
>>63946864
Kylo ranciddick couldent get a lightsaber out of some snow
>>
>>63945732
Making a weapon on a naturally formed planet is probably easier than building a moon from scratch. I'm no expert though.
>>
>>63946864
That's not how the force works!
>>
>>63945732
Because "the ashes of the Empire" is a stupid writing. The Empire was so large, it still had plenty of resources, despite Sidious getting killed
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.