[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finn and Rey were both former members of the Knights of Ren.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: p035s090.jpg (35 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
p035s090.jpg
35 KB, 624x351
Finn and Rey were both former members of the Knights of Ren.

Eventually both of their minds were whipped and replaced with false memories.
>>
Finn is part of a super secret elite force sensitive Stormtrooper organization founded by Snoke to inflitrate the Resistance.
>>
Snoke is a Sheev clone.
>>
>>63943211
It would make episode VII better.
But I don't think kylo was a knight of ren.
Rey is the real kylo ren, she's the bad guy and she's going to put on the mask eventually.
That weird shit about kylo being tempted by light, I think could mean that he also mind wiped and brain washed by snoke.
>>
stop possibly ruining future movies you fuckin retards, just live your life elsewhere if you cant refrain from ruining shit you fuckin jawas!
>>
If Rey is such a strong force user? Why would she still be under the spell of a memory wipe? Wouldn't she have figured it out by now?
>>
>>63943211
Got some evidence instead of, you know, nothing?
>>
>>63943211
>whipped

But can they nae nae?
>>
Luke is Sheev.
>>
>>63945201
We're just talking possibilities.
It could turn out very differently.
What I fear is that we get ESB and ROTJ all over again, but with new characters.
Now that would be dissapointing.
>>
>>63945241
Luke is OP as fuck, and he was the one that mind wiped her and sent her to jakku.
Snoke did the same with kylo, but instead chose to make him his enforcer.
>>
>>63945248
I will admit I laughed.
>>
>>63945300
>tfw future Luke is Sheev theory is becoming more real with each film.
>>
>>63945241
It´s not cannon, but Revan (being OP as fuck) got memory-wiped
>>
>>63945519
Also Revan is a character in a game that JJ likes.
The poster from the movie foreshadows this.
She's holding her stick, but it's almost completely aligned with the red lightsaber.
It would be amazing imo if it turned out to be true.
>>
>>63945139
I could see this, but not after he killed Han. The good guy of Star Wars can't be the guy that killed Han Solo. Plus the whole patricide thing.
>>
>>63943384
Hehbthat would beca good twist
>>
>>63945491
>>63945300
>Luke goes off on his own to sit on an island for decades
>Eventually becomes so powerful in the ways of the force that he can use it to manipulate time and space
>Also trains extensively in combat on the island
>Goes back in time
>Kills the real Sheev
>Becomes the Sheev
>Unleashes the spin attack he spent decades perfecting
>>
>>63943211
>this shitty random theory I huffed out in utter confusion from hypoxia as my fat hairy body desperately gasped for breath warrants it's very own thread
>>
Jar Jar is Luke, his physical appearance and voice was changed by the force.
>>
>>63943211
Get your retarded theories out of here faggot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.