[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seinfeld is brought back for a tenth season and you are tasked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: seinfeld[1].jpg (39 KB, 588x285) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld[1].jpg
39 KB, 588x285
Seinfeld is brought back for a tenth season and you are tasked with writing one of the episodes. What do you do?
>>
>>63942321
Make an episode.....
about nothing
>>
>>63942968
About nothing?!
>>
jery get iphone
>>
>Jerry and George going to see The Force Awakens at IMAX and, literally, bump into Newman.
>George drops his iPhone 6s on the ground and shatters the screen.
>George is so mad he gets into a verbal argument with Jerry about not being able to go to the movie because all he can think about is the phone and he wouldn't be able to enjoy it.
>Jerry says "Alright! Alright! Fine!" and they page an Uber to the cinema to bring them to the Apple Store to get the phone fixed.
>As Jerry and George are waiting outside the cinema, they bump into Kramer. Kramer tells them his buddy Bob Sacamano will do it for half price.
>They take the Uber to Bob Sacamano's, no one is allowed to go in but Kramer.
>There is a dissolve screen transition to indicate hours have passed.
>Kramer finally comes out, and looks worried. He gives George back his phone.
>George: "What is this?! At least before I could see the screen, now all I see are vertical stripes!"
>Kramer: "Well, you know, you get what you pay for."
>Jerry: "Let me see how bad it is, maybe you can still make calls"
>George: "No, you'll make it worse !"
>Jerry, George and Kramer make their way back to the Apple Store in another Uber.
>George is trying to play it off like he doesn't know that the screen is third party but the Genius asks him if he ever had it replaced outside of Apple.
>Kramer: "Well, of course he did ! It it's a black screen bezel on a white phone !"
>The three step outside the Apple Store and George gets a call but can't tell who it is because of the stripes.
>Jerry says "Just let me see it already !"
>Jerry takes the phone out of George's hands and somehow manages to enable speakerphone.
>It's Elaine
>Elaine : "I can't believe Han Solo died !"
>>
>>63942321
We learn that Kramer is Jerry from the future and Newman is George from the future.
>>
File: feminism.png (619 KB, 609x601) Image search: [Google]
feminism.png
619 KB, 609x601
an hero
>>
>>63943659
7/10 not bad
>>
It'd just be four people sitting at home alone on their phones with the tv on for background noise.
>>
File: 1436248765663.png (159 KB, 311x298) Image search: [Google]
1436248765663.png
159 KB, 311x298
>>63943659
that's pretty great
>>
File: 1432086084516.gif (326 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1432086084516.gif
326 KB, 400x302
>>63943659
>>
>>63943990

is it bad that i find this pic arousing
>>
>>63943659
Kek
>>
Always Sunny crossover when "the gang" visits New York.
>>
Lookup the "Modern Seinfeld" twitter account. It's basically filled with gold like this >>63943659
>>
File: george_costanza.jpg (9 KB, 191x178) Image search: [Google]
george_costanza.jpg
9 KB, 191x178
>George makes a bad, but relatively tame, joke about a black woman at his new job's race relations seminar
>joke flops and people think he meant it in a racist/sexist way
>woman gets pissed, George for once is genuinely sorry and tries to explain himself
>he's told he has to take a mandatory sensitivity seminar and people chant "mansplaining" at him to his dismay
>George has one of his ranting breakdowns >"WHEN WILL THIS SJW RIDE EVER END JERRY"
>Jerry responses with a line about ovaltine
>kramer and newman are now uber and lyft drivers, respectively
>they keep trying to outdo each other with shortcuts through the city
>george hires kramer to take him to the seminar, but he and newman are too competitive and they crash into each other
>george misses the seminar and he is informed he needs to take another additional seminar about respecting peoples time
>freeze frame on one of george's trademark breakdown faces and cue baseline/credits

Elaine never appears but there's a throwaway line about her being too successful to hang out with them anymore.
>>
>>63942321
hmm
>>
write an episode where elaine shits in her own mouth for half an hour and jerk off to it everyday
>>
>opening Jerry joke
"What's the deal with non smokers using e-cigs? Do they think it makes them cooler? Is a chart that shows how cool you are and if you smoke e-cigs you're above cool average but not as cool as real cigarette smokers?"
>opening scene in front of the diner waiting for a cab to go to the movies to go see the h8ful 8 are George, Elaine, and Jerry. Kramer is no long with them due to him making a racist remark whilst hey we're in prison
>a guy walks passed George smoking a strawberry e-cig.
>George questions the man and asks him if it's popular with the ladies and the man tells him each
>George decides to skip the movie and meet Jerry at his apartment later
>"I'll just torrent it in a few days it's not a big deal"
>the movie finishes and Jerry makes a comment about how he likes everything Sam Jackson is in.
>Elaine:"Jurassic park"Jerry:"of course, he was the most important person"
>cut to Jerry in front of a store the next day
>George walks up and asks Jerry how the movie was with a new vape in hand.
> before Jerry could say something, some attractive girls come up to them and ask George if he vapes.
>"who me? I've always been a vaper, at work they call me the vaperisor because vape so much."
>the girls give George there number and leave.
>afterwards Jerry tells him he won't be able to handle it.
>George says"how hard could it be its just water"
>new scene where George is with the girls.
>They ask him if he brought the vape
>"it's always one me always will be."
>George takes one puff of the vape and starts coughing.
>he proceeds to pass out from lack of oxygen and is rushed to the emergency room
>cut to Jerry walking in to the hospital room with Elaine.
>J"what happened?"
>G"I passed out from coughing using that stupid vape"
>Jerry and Elaine start to laugh and George gets mad
>"I COULD HAVE DIED"
>elaine offers George some water
>Jerry states "well we don't want him choking on that too now"
Continue?
>>
Jerry does stand up at a college only to be shouted down with jazz hands and snapping fingers.

Kramer is dating a transgender person and can't get the pronoun right.

Elaine dates a black guy she met at the college show only to be accused of using her curly hair to pass as transblack.

George finds /r9k/ and gets called a normie faggot even though he's a balding manlet jew.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30 KB, 716x222) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
30 KB, 716x222
>>
>>63948877
Shit wrong pic. I had a great greentext I wanted to post
>>
>>63947816

comedy is hard
>>
>>63942321

I make a stupid creepypasta ep where Kramer rapes Elaine and she gets molested again by Jerry and George while she's trying to tell them about it.
>>
>>63943340
What's the deal with the iPhone? Is it a an eye or is it a phone? And what is this company that makes it? Apple? Do they sell fruit on the side? Maybe own an orchard or two?
>>
George gets a match on Tinder, only to get catfished by Newman

Kramer gets in trouble for using a torrent website to download Steel Magnolias
>>
>>63948877
did you gym today /fit/fag? I did

Also chequed
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.