[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I ACT BY SHOUTING! THIS WAY I SHOW MY CHARACTER'S RESOLUTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: General_hux.jpg (69 KB, 985x1280) Image search: [Google]
General_hux.jpg
69 KB, 985x1280
>I ACT BY SHOUTING! THIS WAY I SHOW MY CHARACTER'S RESOLUTION AND HOW MUCH I HATE THE REPUBLIC AND THE RESISTANCE IN HOPES THAT YOU SEE HOW THE EMPIRE LOOKS LIKE THE NAZI!
>I'm not a cartoon villain! I'm more developed than prequel characters, I swear!
>>
>>63941886
It's Star Wars faggot, not some epic novel you're reading for English class. It's supposed to be really fun without the need to dissect it, stop being a neckbeard and just enjoy the movie and then forget about it and go on with your life.
>>
>>63941886
Hux is good. Is he a complex villain? No but his hammy performance is very enjoyable.
>>
>>63941886
His acting was actually good. Why are people hating? he played the character exactly as it was written a power mad space nazi.
>>
>implying the Empire hasn't always been analogous to the Third Reich
Have you ever seen one of Hitler's speeches? The guy got fired up just like those Jews he was talking about.
>>
>>63941944

Should I turn my brain off while watching this flick?
>>
it's jj abrams , why would you expect any different?
>>
>>63941944
Fucking this x1000
I wish people would realize this.
>>
File: 1450467342465.jpg (237 KB, 1018x688) Image search: [Google]
1450467342465.jpg
237 KB, 1018x688
>FUCK THE SENATE
>FUCK THE REPUBLIC
>FUCK YOUUUUUUUU RESISTANCE
>>
>>63941886
Should've had Gary Oldman or Mel Gibson playing a Hitler type character
>>
>>63941886
why was everyone in this film so fucking babyfaced?

The guy looks like a 13 year old trying on his dad's suit and pretending to be a grown up in front of the mirror.
>>
He was really compelling in a way.
>>
File: grand-moff-tarkin.jpg (89 KB, 1600x864) Image search: [Google]
grand-moff-tarkin.jpg
89 KB, 1600x864
>>63942031

It's a new generation, teenagers and young adults have to identify with them. We can't have people looking like this
>>
Yelling can be really inspiring.

He also treated Ren as his bitch.
>>
>>63941886
He was a cartoon character, but he played it well. The Nazi speech was great

First time I've ever liked Domnhall Gleeson in a movie
>>
>>63942031
all the old emperials are dead by war or age. the new first order is all fresh recruits
>>
>>63942029

>*Now JJ, show three seconds of a salute after he stops shouting! It'll totally look like Nazis, it will be amazing and people will compare it to real life events! Plus, it'll remind us how evil these characters are!*
>>
>>63942162
they didn't seem to mind back then, and they had a legitimate counter culture
>>
>>63942162
literally mr burns
>>
>>63942180
They had this sort of "competing for dad's attention" thing with Snoke. That was a better dynamic than Vader on Tarkin's leash.
>>
>>63942260
A lot of the Nazi leadership fought in World War I. The First Order should be led by veterans of the first Galactic Rebellion. Generals are only in their 20s-30s in anime.
>>
It would've been made better if he shouted he was going to make the galaxy great again and his hair was terrible to compare to how terrible of a person Trump is with his nazism.
>>
>>63942380
This, big butterfly talking was a guy i'd confidently serve under, this new boy looks like an intern that got carried away after being left alone for 5 minutes
>>
>>63941886
He had like a speech impediment in some scenes and not in others. Some scenes he's like a cartoon villain the. In others he's more of a hitler type. Did not like his acting.
>>
>>63942817
>speech impediment

didn't spot that at all. can you elabourate?
>>
>>63942897
Couple of scenes he has a lisp, then he doesn't then he does then he doesn't.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.