[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, why didn't they just put him in charge of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Dave_Filoni.png (1 MB, 1270x1600) Image search: [Google]
Dave_Filoni.png
1 MB, 1270x1600
Seriously, why didn't they just put him in charge of the new Star Wars movies?
>>
They should have. Dude's practically a clone of prime Lucas. He even managed to make prequel-era Star Wars good.
>>
Probably because he's busy with Rebels and all his experience is with TV anyway. Film and TV are different media with different but related rules.

Still, he studied directly at the feet of the master himself from 2005 until the buyout. He understands Lucas's vision and how best to implement it better than anyone currently living. He should be at the very top of Lucasfilm, working alongside Kathleen Kennedy. He should have at least some sort of consultative role in everything Lucasfilm does from now on.
>>
Who the fuck is that
>>
nobody knows who this fedoralord is
>>
File: filoni1.jpg (84 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
filoni1.jpg
84 KB, 700x394
>>63942047
>>63942094

He directed the 9 best episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender Book One.

He also was the supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and is the executive producer of Star Wars: Rebels.

And it's a cowboy hat. He has like three and always wears one at all times.
>>
>>63942228
Ah

>>>/co/
>>
>>63942094
>not knowing the difference between a fedora and a cowboy hat
>>
The Clone wars movie was basically a tv pilot you had to pay for
>>
Is The Clone Wars good? I like the prequels and I liked the 2003 animated series.

I saw the movie pilot and wasn't a huge fan.
>>
File: Clone Wars trends.jpg (39 KB, 1580x597) Image search: [Google]
Clone Wars trends.jpg
39 KB, 1580x597
>>63943553

The movie is garbage.

Season one is mostly bad.

Season two is a mix of good and bad.

Season three is when the show finally becomes consistently solid.

And it's all uphill from there.
>>
>>63941644
What would the director of Spy Kids bring to the franchise?
>>
>>63942228
>>63942861
>cowboy hat
The redneck fedora
>>
>>63942861
>texan fedora
>>
>>63943774
Spy Kids?
>>
>>63944505
Sin City then if you're a fedoracore fan.
>>
Is this Filioni guy from the south or does he wear the hat for the lulz?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.