[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where would you put Kylo Ren in the edge-o-meter? keep in mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: edge o meter.png (319 KB, 905x547) Image search: [Google]
edge o meter.png
319 KB, 905x547
Where would you put Kylo Ren in the edge-o-meter?

keep in mind he:

a) dresses in all black
b) wears a mask
c) trained in the light but went to the dark side
d) killed his father
>>
Does it count if it's self-aware?
>>
>>63941293
He's honestly at #Maximum edge levels right now.
>>
File: vegeta.gif (2 MB, 421x237) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.gif
2 MB, 421x237
>>63941293
Vegeta is as edgy as a butter knife now
>>
>>63941293
he's not so much edgy as just a punk ass kid. More Nelson Muntz than shadow the hedgehog.
>>
>>63941293

Honestly, he's a legitimately well-crafted and acted character, so I don't want him to put on this graph because of that.

But subjective memes aside, yeah he's pretty fuckin edgy.
>>
>>63941724

>well crafted and acted character

did we watch the same movie?
>>
>>63941790

Yeah, and Kylo Ren has the most interesting character conflict of any of the new characters in the movie. His internal moral compass is so fucking screwy it's fascinating.
>>
Edgy is only a bad thing if the film takes them seriously, which it doesn't at all in TFA.
>>
>>63941328
it counts double
>>
>>63941866
>>63941919

This, people calling Kylo Ren an edgelord are missing the point. He's supposed to be an edgelord, he's a kid trying to be dark and edgy and powerful like grandaddy Vader.
>>
>>63941293
Still way below youngling slaughtering Anakin. He needs to blow up an orphanage or two to keep up with his husbando.
>>
>>63941724
>>63941866
Agreed.

Rey: 2/10
Finn: 5/10
Kylo: 9/10
>>
He's between maximum edge and shadow.
>>
File: kylo in my skin.png (860 KB, 1200x1195) Image search: [Google]
kylo in my skin.png
860 KB, 1200x1195
>>63941293

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

There's the force inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling. I can't seem...

To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure
>>
>>63941293
where is zephirot?
>>
>>63942007
>he's a kid trying to be dark and edgy
Agreed, but not for that reason. What if Ren was the one who committed the massacre and Kylo mind wiped her and himself to turn to the darkside to protect her? Would explain why he's always seduced by the light side.
>>
>>63941492
>Vegeta is as edgy as a butter knife now

Boy did older Vegeta really lose it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.