[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 496x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 496x206
Are they gay?
>>
Not until Episode IX
>>
yup. they're not happy to see each other because they saved each other's lives. they just want to fuck
>>
they're best friends because they spoke to each other a bit and were with each other for 10 minutes
>>
>>63941543
or because they saved each other's lives and went through a traumatic experience together

but no you're probably right
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 183x275
idk never watched it but alot of bromance movies have gay overtunes so i wouldnt doubt it pic related was the most obvious to me
>>
>>63941601
thanks
>>
Gay like a fox.
>>
>You could've gotten Finn and Poe's Fun Space Adventures

>Instead you got a rehash of A New Hope with a stronk independent wimmyn

Why?
>>
File: seb1y5imoprz8tb1t1vk.jpg (57 KB, 800x475) Image search: [Google]
seb1y5imoprz8tb1t1vk.jpg
57 KB, 800x475
>>63941266
>Do you have a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend?
>>
>>63941266
They are in EU.
>>
>>63941266
yes
>>
I can see it. It's always the two fringe characters that get together, main character ends up alone.

>Luke, Leia, Han
>Leia and Han together, Luke alone (incest aside)

>Harry, Ron, Hermoine
>Ron and Hermoine together

etc
>>
>>63941266
so you read my comment in another post about them being gay and you steal my thread idea. i hate you
>>
>>63942491
Fucking worst line in the whole movie. Script read like a teen comedy.
>>
>>63942633
Finn was a good character but some of his lines were forced and cringeworthy like that.
>>
>>63942684
That's because they really forced the whole "Finn wants that white pussy" angle.

Hopefully in the sequels Finn wants some hispanic pussy if you know what i mean.
>>
>there's that black dude I talked to for 10 minutes once
>better smile and act like we've known each other for years
>the rebel leadership is pushing that progressive shit hard and I might never meet another black guy in this fucking galaxy again
>what was his name... fuck
>something fishy... Gill...? Nemo...?
>FINN!!

HEEEEEYYYYYYY FINNNNN WASSUP MAH NERFHERDER
>>
>>63941601
>traumatic
>easily escape a star destroyer
wew
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.