[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F is for Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 23677916.jpg (63 KB, 426x597) Image search: [Google]
23677916.jpg
63 KB, 426x597
Does this get better at all? I'm on episode 3 and the show isn't funny, none of the characters are at all likeable, there's nothing remotely interesting or compelling going on. Am I missing something? It feels like Boringjack Horseman 2.0
>>
If you thought Bojack was boring after its slow start you should kill yourself.
>>
no, the writing is poor and the characters are meh. a rare miss from bill burr
>>
>>63938747
Sounds like someone wants to get put through the fucking wall.
>>
It doesn't get better. It has some pretty decent jokes but all the sentimentality seems shoehorned and falls flat.
>>
>>63938940
Bojack sucks redditor
>>
>>63938940
But Bojack is boring, anon. 70% nothing interesting, 25% drama, 5% humour.
>>
c is for cuck
>>
DUDE KIDS LMAO

This show is horrible, if you want a show that's depressing as fucking witha lot of yelling and no humor at all. Then this is the show for you.
>>
I couldn't make it through the first ten minutes. Maybe Bill Burr shouldn't have made an animated series starring himself if he can't voice act.
>>
DUDE IN MY DAY IT WAS LIKE THIS AND HERE'S MY DADDY ISSUES LMAO

>The Simpsons
>Family Guy
>King of the Hill
>The PJs
>Life with Louis
>Bobby's World
>That 70's Show
>etc

yawn
>>
>>63939853
this, this show would've been better as a traditional sitcom.

there was nothing in this series that needed to be animated.

I think the only reason bill made it animated is because they only had a small budget or something, the animation was shit.
>>
>why is the unnfuny Reddit comedian's cartoon also unfunny?!

gee, i don't know
>>
File: 143917915690.jpg (101 KB, 443x684) Image search: [Google]
143917915690.jpg
101 KB, 443x684
All these whiny faggots bitch moaning and complaining

It was good

>did you see those numbers on his arm? that's how many people he's killed. it's a scoreboard
lmao
>>
>>63939346
>>63939390
Bojack sucks at first and gets good like 4 episodes in.
>>
>When you're in Hollywood and you're a comedian, everybody wants you to do things besides comedy. They say, 'OK, you're a stand-up comedian -- can you act? Can you write? Write us a script?'... It's as though if I were a cook and I worked my ass off to become a good cook, they said, 'All right, you're a cook -- can you farm?'

Think of this Mitch H quote very time a comedian I like makes some piece of shit show or movie. It's not the same skill set.
>>
I feel like I'd enjoy it more if I grew up in the 70s, but I didn't and so can't really relate to it.
>>
The characters suck

None of them are well-developed and some (like the daughter) just simply aren't developed at all.

"Oh she's a little girl and she's mean to her brother". Great character development
>>
File: 1449794568229.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1449794568229.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>63938940
Bojack Horseman is trash.
>>
File: 1372788560485.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1372788560485.gif
2 MB, 580x433
DUDE THROUGH THE WALL LMAO
>>
>>63940037
No it doesn't

It was slower at first but that doesn't make the rest of it good
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (50 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
50 KB, 250x251
Bill Burr is a meme comedian who only became popular when fedoras scrambled to find a new comedian to like after Patrice O'Neil died and Louis CK hit it big.
>>
i'm also on ep 3 and i think it's neat
i never watched much simpsons/family guy/whatever though, maybe if i had it would feel more played out

>>63940253
perhaps it's that way so the character can be related to as a younger sister that most people had in their childhoods, you cunt
>>
>>63938747
Pro tip: 98% of the netflix original shows are shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.