[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Did you ever hear of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: darthp.jpg (91 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
darthp.jpg
91 KB, 1920x816
>Did you ever hear of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life. After I killed him in his sleep he used this power to transfer his consciousness into the midichlorians where he lived on as a disembodied ghost within the force itself, eventually he managed to use the midichlorians to create a life in the womb of your mother. You Annakin, are his creation. Qui-Gon tried to tip everyone off to this when he said he believed the midichlorians "gave birth" to you, but no one listened. You are Plagueis will made flesh and eventually you will kill me and avenge his murder. After a few decades Plagueis will gain enough strength that he can project a physical image from within the force and talk to people in the real world, he will use this to found the First Order, and then turn Ben Solo against Luke Skywalker by pretending to be you, his grandfather, when he sends him visions. Eventually Luke will realize that the only way to destroy Plagueis is to preform an exorcism upon the force itself from within the first Jedi Temple, and so will begin his search.
>>
File: sheev.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
sheev.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>63938590
> that nose

is sheev jewish?
>>
File: 1448611203607.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1448611203607.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>63938590
Plagues died during the events of episode 1.
>>
>>63938590
this is like 3 or 4 different EU books and comic storylines combined into one

chances of disney actually doing this: 90%
>>
File: RS4D_augustus_masked.png (1 MB, 1024x1005) Image search: [Google]
RS4D_augustus_masked.png
1 MB, 1024x1005
>>63938590
Sheev looks like he be on a coin
>>
>>63939423
The EU canon will be restored, mark my words. Disney can't just throw away decades of established works without completely destroying the SW fan base.
>>
>>63939487
They probably would've kept the Old Republic canon if the TORtanic didn't fuck it up
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (256 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
256 KB, 1500x1000
Who else is hyped for the Yuuzhan Vong invasion in episode 9?
>>
File: Tis the season then.png (4 MB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
Tis the season then.png
4 MB, 1857x749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RjlMu3PkyI
>>
>>63939751
Was expecting "Of course" at the end tbqh mi familia
>>
>>63939247
He's got a pretty normal British nose. Jewish noses have more hook, Sheev's simply has an elegant angle.
>>
>>63939660
bookmark this thread, this is literally the most likely big threat for this trilogy
>>
>>63939949
B-but that was the worst thing to happen to the EU (after The Young Jedi Knights).
>>
>>63940106
>worst thing
>not the mofference
>>
>>63938590
>And he was a good friend.
>>
>>63939932
>Eternal Jew and Eternal Anglo
>any different
>>
>>63940136
Remind me?
>>
>>63940238
i bid you dark greetings
>>
>>63940238
The entire fucking Jedi Prince series is garbage
>>
>>63938590
Just look at that fucker sitting in Coruscant, surrounded by Jedi. and he gives this fucking smug "I don't give a fuck" look. I miss that evil old cock sucker.
>>
>>63940302
Not ringing a bell. But I'll take your word on it. You seem like a straight shooter.
>>
>>63940136
>mofference

I fucking forgot all about that. Jesus, that's just hilariously bad.
>>
>>63939311

Actually this is no longer canon, all the backstory of all the characters has been erased and made non-canon.

>The character was created by George Lucas as early as the first draft of Revenge of the Sith—dated April 2003—and possibly earlier than that.[8] His story was massively expanded upon in the 2012 novel Darth Plagueis, written by James Luceno. However, that story is part of the Star Wars legends continuity, formerly known as the "Expanded Universe," and is therefore not official canon.[9]

Same with Sheev's backstory. The only thing canon is this; Sheev killed Plagueis. He killed him in his sleep. That's it. There is no facts about how long ago it happened or even how old Sheev is, in the new rebooted continuity it could have happened a hundred years ago. Sheev could be 200 years old. Everything is up in the air now.
>>
>>63940567
>Actually this is no longer canon
fuck you, yes it still is. its not up to you or lucas or disney to decide that. thats what canon means
>>
>>63940567
He doesn't say that though, he might not be his master at all if that's the case
>>
>>63940689
Anything apart from

1: The movies
2: The CG shows (TCW, Rebels)
3: Those new Marvel comics
4: The SW books released this year

isn't canon any more.
>>
There's something I find comfy about canon in escapist fantasy being labelled as noncanon.
>>
>>63940567
>He killed him in his sleep.
Palpatine literally admitted that Plagueis figured out how to cheat death. He says this word for word.
>>
>>63940763
> figured out how to cheat death
so did qui-gon, obi-wan, and every other jedi that could do the whole force ghost thing. theyre hardly "dead" if they can hang around and give orders and shit
>>
>>63940731
Plagueis was mentioned in the movies.
>>
>>63940763
he also says he couldn't do it to himself
>>
>>63940857
I never said that he wasn't. I just clarified what is canon and what isn't
>>
>>63940880
Siths are kind of notorious for lying
>>
>"Now, there's a hint in the movie that there was a Sith lord who had the power to create life. But it's left unsaid: Is Anakin a product of a super-Sith who influenced the midichlorians to create him, or is he simply created by the midichlorians to bring forth a prophecy, or was he created by the Force through the midichlorians? It's left up to the audience to decide." - George Lucas

Daily reminder Plagueis is a throwaway line in episode 3 and that he is only a character in books/expanded shit.
>>
>>63939660
Could've been the focus of the new trilogy if they had an Imperial remnant instead of the first order, desperately trying to survive whilst getting their shit kicked in by the New Republic. They manage to scrape together a babrebones death star, only to have it destroyed again by the Republic. Everyone thinks yay we did it but then the Imperial leader goes "You dont know what you've done". Last scene is a shot of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet approaching the galaxy
>>
>>63939487
>mark my words, Disney will pander to neckbeards instead of normies

TFA doesn't even have references to the neo-EU, much less old EU. They ain't restoring shit, because they don't need it to make money.
>>
File: 1426377630245.jpg (1 MB, 1680x2583) Image search: [Google]
1426377630245.jpg
1 MB, 1680x2583
>>
>>63940917
yeah he was lying about Plagueis being able to save life
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.