[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write the plot for episode 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1450558236918.jpg (142 KB, 468x436) Image search: [Google]
1450558236918.jpg
142 KB, 468x436
Write the plot for episode 10
>>
>Finn, Rey, and Poe are all older
>new trio
>>
Rey Kenobi-Skywalker has vanished.
>>
>>63937628
Disney's share price goes up by 1.3% more than the DOW this year, and shareholders are pleased to read of the news.
>>
three women of color fight the white empire blah blah blah
>>
>>63937628
Nice try Disney
>>
>>63937628
Lenny Clarke was Vader?
>>
Remake of the prequels this time but with black people.

By then they will be seen as cult classics.
>>
Diversity wars episode 10 : return of the pronouns
>>
>the rebels build a Death Star (bigger than any previous) and become the villains
>Duke Spacerunner, a humble farmboy from Desertoine gets caught up in the struggle to restore the benevolent empire to its former glory
>Marth Gator, a masked cyborg rebel general must be stopped
>Gator uses lightchuks, which are like nunchuks with tiny lightsabers on the ends
>Duke is aided by Man Alono, notorious space pirate and his giant dog Crunchy
>They rescue Princess Leia, still miraculously alive and played by Carrie Fisher who was willing to work for laundry detergent
>Leia leads them to the Emipre's last stronghold on Endor
>A squadron of Ewok pilots attacks the Megadeth Star with Duke
>Gator manages to escape moments before it is blown up
>the galaxy is once again fertile for sequels
>>
I won't write the plot, but check out this trailer

>opening scene
>desert
>a headless body crawling thru the dust
>"who are we?"
>THIS SUMMER
>"I just can't be with a headless bounty hunter boyfriend again, it is over Jango
>"he's coming at us, I REPEAT HE'S COMING AT US", explosion
>high pitched noise like marvel trailers
>Explosion on the jedi academy
>"I just wanted to die"
>"You can't, Jango. The injuries on this franchise are too severe"
>A QUEST FOR REDEEMING
>"WHERE IS MY SON, WHERE IS BOBA"
>he died, sir. A stupid death just so he wouldn't appear on the other movies
>"choking in a distance"
>gun shot
>EPISODE 10: THE ZOMBIE MENANCE
>it is over, at least
>I can finally rest
>>
They discover Earth

Fade to black
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 500x370
>>63938047
>lightchuks
>>
>>63937628
Just remake Dune and change some names.
>>
>>63938134
If he was still in the driver seat we would almost certainly have lightchuks by now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.