[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I can take anything I want... anything." What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 665x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 665x950
>"I can take anything I want... anything."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63937154
But he can't take a girl in a fight.
>>
He was talking about the first 5 pages of the /tv/ board on 4chan.org
>>
>>63937154
He wants to rape her
He's sexually frustrated
>>
File: UAgsujz.jpg (460 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
UAgsujz.jpg
460 KB, 2000x3000
>>63937154
He was talking about Daisy's feet and pussy, not her character, but the actress
>>
>>63937462

Like when he said "YOU NEED A TEACHER" he wasn't saying you need a Jedi master to help you learn the force

He was saying she needs to be broken sexually like an animal (she being a rebel to the patriarchy and traditional gender roles)
>>
>>63937514
>freckles
jdimsa
>>
>>63937514
pics?
>>
>>63937154
> would that include a bullet from this gun?
>>
>>63937596

Yes yes yes

I started jacking it in the theater right there and got kicked out but it was worth it
>>
>>63937154

Probably what you think. Kids more of a virgin than most of /tv/.
>>
>>63937154
I think you are thinking of "black rain "my friend
>>
>>63937154

he was being arrogant

and then he realized she had more intrinsic Force strength than he ever would
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.