[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more c.ucked man in the history of Star Wars? >puts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (142 KB, 468x436) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
142 KB, 468x436
Is there a more c.ucked man in the history of Star Wars?

>puts his all into the first film.....ends up getting dubbed over in post

>puts his all in the ESB...ends up injuring his knee

>learns that Darth Vader will finally unmasked in ROTJ...the producers let him think it'll be his face under the mask until the last moment where he's replaced again with Sebastian Shaw

>trains to so he can play Vader again in ROTS....Christensen ends up putting on lifts and playing the role

>is apparently an all around nice guy

>isn't allowed at conventions to this day
>>
>>63933281
Pretty sure Jake got it worse.
>>
>>63933281
I feel really sorry for mister Prowse. He defeated prostate cancer and now has dementia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQFho0_G1VI
>>
>>63933281
>c.ucked
Just say cucked, you cuckold
>>
>isn't allowed at conventions to this day
Why?
>>
Do you just save these threads to repost them at a later date? Get a life, Jesus fuck
>>
>>63934422
He was at the one in Vancouver two years ago so I call bullshit
>>
>>63934422
He's a sex offender
>>
>>63934422
He represents toxic masculinity
>>
>>63934621
ANN please.
>>
the most cucked is george lucas's ex wife. she was his editor and ensured that most of the autism was removed and that the film actually had some humanity to it. now i think she's not even credited at all.
>>
File: 1439903749399.png (464 KB, 511x664) Image search: [Google]
1439903749399.png
464 KB, 511x664
>>63933382
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.