[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The sixth Knight of Ren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 7sKn7Be.png (1 MB, 1917x817) Image search: [Google]
7sKn7Be.png
1 MB, 1917x817
My guess is that JJ borrowed from KotOR and Rey is a parallel to Revan, she was a Knight of Ren that somehow got her memory wiped and got all that shit we saw on her flashback imprinted on her.
Discuss
>>
>>63932622
>she was a Knight of Ren
Are you retarded? She was abandoned in Jakku at the age of 5-6
>>
>>63932622
what >>63933522 said but rey being a mind wiped knight of ren would be pretty dope desu senpai
>>
>>63932622

You havent seen the film right?

Rey is a child when abandoned. The knights of ren are facing her in the vision.

Rey is a Skywalker or a Plagueis experiment like Anakin
>>
>>63933522
Revan had false memories of his/her entire life implanted by the Jedi.
>>
>>63933522
>>63933622
>she was a Knight of Ren that somehow got her memory wiped and got all that shit we saw on her flashback imprinted on her.
>>
File: 5686.jpg (73 KB, 779x530) Image search: [Google]
5686.jpg
73 KB, 779x530
>My guess is that JJ borrowed from KotOR

Why is this your guess?
>>
>>63933647
They won't introduce a backstory that spans over multiple movies to just say nope, it was all a dream.
>>
>>63932622
Retard. All the dead bodies around the Knights of ren are dead Padawans/Jedi that were killed when Ben Solo (Kylo) betrayed Luke Skywalker. Rey is having a flashback about that event.

She was 5-6 around that time and barely escaped the massacre and someone decided to put her in hiding on Jakku.
>>
Original Trilogy = Old Bioware
Prequel Trilogy = New Bioware
Sequel Trilogy = Obsidian
>>
File: StarForgeSucksGas-KOTOR1.jpg (30 KB, 250x531) Image search: [Google]
StarForgeSucksGas-KOTOR1.jpg
30 KB, 250x531
>>63933680
The Star Forge for starters. It works just like the Star Killer.

The way they found Luke's location was with a piece of Star Map hidden in a droid.

The planet Luke is on looks like Rakata Prime, which was included in the planet encyclopedia for Force Awakens for some reason.

Ren's lightsaber is based on a design from Malachor V thousands of years ago

There's a lot more.
>>
>>63933846

If it was a year ago i'd think this was b8
>>
>>63933738
Multiple movies? We've only ever seen her background in snippets from one movie.

KOTOR pulled off the twist just fine. Your character seemed so Mary sue until after 20+ hours into the game Revan's former apprentice reveals your character is in fact Revan. It didn't seem contrived and made the illogical stuff make sense.
>>
>>63933954
Yeah and her background isn't resolved in force awakens, wich means it'll be expanded upon in then next movie, thus multiple movies. Do i have to spell everything out you fucking moron.
>>
>>63933675
>>63933738
We saw her being dropped off in the vision. There's no way she got her memory wiped
I don't have the citation but JJ and Daisy both said in an interview that Rey was abandoned in Jakku at the age of 5.
>>
What's with Jedis getting massacred in their own home turf?
>>
>>63934063
>JJ and Daisy both said in an interview that Rey was abandoned in Jakku at the age of 5.
They donĀ“t have to fool the characters but the audience as well
Also they would totally say the twist in an interview
>>
>>63934146
kylo ren killed them
>>
>>63932622
Both KotOR's were good games, so it would be nice to see a similar story on the big screen. But I don't have hopes for that to happen.
It's more likely that next episode will begin with a battle on some snowy planet, and the final battle of episode IX will result with destruction of a second starkiller base...

Will watch it anyway!
>>
>>63934150
>Revan fans were btfo about their fav character being non-canon
>Clinging on the Rey to support their delusions
>>
File: sad pug.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sad pug.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>63934407
S-shut up, let me dream ;(
>>
>>63932622
i'd like to have the memory of the EU wiped from every neckbeard shithead
>>
>>63934407
Revan was nothing special. Just an excuse for the Exile to show up in this whole story.
>>
>>63932622
Luke is Rey's father, her mother was a Knight of Ren. Her mother turned to the dark side and Luke ended up killing her, thats why he abandoned her on Jakku and went into exile.

Kylo is going to come back in ep 8 and attempt to seduce Rey to the dark side with memories of her mom.
>>
>>63932622

She can't be mind wiped. The main evidence was all the lines she was scratching on the wall That pretty much meant she's been there for a pretty long time.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.