[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poe>rey>finn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: poe.png (2 MB, 832x1216) Image search: [Google]
poe.png
2 MB, 832x1216
poe>rey>finn
>>
Mary-sue is always last desu.
>>
Finn is much better than Rey
>>
>>63932600
Poe+Finn > Poe > Finn > Rey

Poe and Finn on screen together were the best parts of the film.
>>
>>63932600

finn = poe > rey
>>
hitler > was there anyone else in the film?
>>
My mom and sister liked Rey the best, guess who is more likely to pay for movie tickets and DVDs than anyone in this thread? ;^)
>>
>>63932600
Poe and Finn bros for life
>>
>>63933749
which makes no sense how theyre automatically best buds and quipping while FIGHTING A GODDAMN STAR DESTROYER IN A TIE FIGHTER fuck i hate this marvel tier shit
>>
>>63932600
They need to buddy him and Finn up more for the next one
>>
>>63932600

poe is cool, friendly, and the best fighter pilot ever. poe never misses! poe cleans up the death star scene in like 30 seconds

poe was completely one-note and terrible
>>
>>63934053
Poe is the first friend Finn ever had (not counting stormtroopers since he didn't mind killing any of them.) And Finn saved Poe's life, which is probably enough for a charismatic guy like Poe to consider Finn a friend. Plus he named the guy.
>>
>>63932600

I hope they put him in the position of Han Solo in the next one. Everyone likes him and he was only in 5 mins of the movie.
>>
Jar Jar > Rey
>>
>>63934323

Imagine if Jew Jew had stuck to his original plan and killed him off in the beginning.
>>
>>63932600
poe+finn>kylo ren>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rey
>>
>>63933945
your dad, because their money comes from his bank account
>>
>>63934376
Would have been weird connotations on all sides then. Like Finn only being able to be a main character by supplanting Poe
>>
File: sars wars.jpg (577 KB, 1920x2688) Image search: [Google]
sars wars.jpg
577 KB, 1920x2688
So wait why do they remove all troopers identity? Did Sheev and Snookie or whatever not realize that the clone troopers, who lacked even more identity and were programmed to obey, started to rebel and develop their own personalities and fight back? At least the clones had killswitches. Sheev and Snookie are literally formed/ing an army just waiting to rebel.
>>
Rey>Finn>Poe
I like Poe a lot though.
>>
>>63934053
>theyre automatically best buds and quipping while FIGHTING A GODDAMN STAR DESTROYER IN A TIE FIGHTER

>He doesn't watch the movie and just memes on /tv/
Motherfucker there were literally 0 quips in that scene, it was literally two people escaping, the differences were in how they acted, because you know, they're characters and shit.

>Finn has literally never done anything like this, has lived all his life in a secluded way and never had any freedom, he's fucking scared, tense, trying hard not to screw up 'cuz he knows he's dead if it doesn't go right
>Poe is a freedom fighter, dude is most of time in tense situations, especially while flying, so he can keep his cool and tries to calm down Finn, even better, he cheers the guy on, gives him a name, basically builds all his confidence right there.

It's not about being best buds, it's about how one found out the other was alive after a death-defying experience they had together.
>>
>>63932600
Finn>rey=poe
>>
FN>Poe>Rey
>>
>>63932600
You said little.
>>
>>63934053
Don't forget that a random farmboy destroyed a deathstar is a new hope
>>
Poe>Finn>Rey
they're all great tho
>>
File: 1450635386892.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1450635386892.gif
1 MB, 320x213
Kylo > Finn > Poe > Rey

This movie surprised me. I expected to hate Finn and whiny Kylo, but both of them were far and away the better characters.

Kylo was, by far, the most interesting character in the movie. I want to know why he is rejecting the lightside inside of him, why he turned to the dark, and what drives him. I also thought his fighting style was really cool (He is much more blunt force and unwieldy). For some reason, the image of him punching and hitting his own wounds to work up his pain and anger really sticks with me. I thought it was a great touch.

Finn is actually pretty funny and a decent actor. I expected 'OOGA BOOGA WERE DA WITE ALIYUMS AT' but instead he was actually enjoyable to watch.

Poe is annoying with his guardians of the galaxy style quips (DURR WHO TALKS FIRST YOU? ME? I TALK FIRST? YOU TALK FIRST? DURRR BLURR I AM RETARD)

However, Rey is a mary sue, which means she is dead last. I AM AN EXPERT PILOT, REPAIRWOMEN, FORCE USER, LIGHTSABER FIGHTER, STAFF FIGHTER, BLASTER USER, AND AM THE MOST COURAGEOUS (aside from one scene) AND STRONGEST AND SMARTEST
>>
>Rey better than Finn

el
oh
el
>>
bb8 > poe > finn >>>> rey
>>
>>63932600
Poe>Mary-Sue>Finn
not that finn was bad, but Poe was based af and Rey is pretty much Luke but with grrrl power. I'm hoping with JJ out of the picture she'll actually be done justice, Daisy has shown she isn't a bad actor like we all assumed would be the case
>>
>>63935667
>finn above anyone

you must love marvel movies
>>
Ren > Poe = Finn > Rey
>>
in terms of character

kylo > poe > finn > rey

in terms of cuteness

rey > kylo > poe > finn
>>
>>63932600
Poe=Finn > Rey, and I like Rey by the way, so what can I say?

Guarantee you that Poe and Finn will have the greatest bromance in the history of Star Wars. They had like 5 minutes of screentime together and their friendship came off way more likeable than Obi Wan and Anakin in the entirety of the Prequels.
>>
>>63934101

There's nothing to him, so we can at least pretend he's a good character unlike the other two.
>>
>>63936273
not gonna lie the scene where finn and poe get reunited made me shed tears especially the part with the jacket

well play jj, well played
>>
>They're all the same height

More like MANLET WARS AMIRIGHT
>>
That movie was atrocious 1/10 just trash.
>>
>>63932600

>poe
>rey
>poerey
>poetry

LUUUUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
>>
/r9kylo/ > all
>>
>>63933749
/thread
>>
>>63932600
I thought finn was much better than rey
>>
>>63932600
>poe>rey>finn

Can't argue with this.
>>
>>63935525

Firstly, that has nothing to do with the post you replied to.

Second, that random farmboy was, even just going by what ANH tells you, the son of a great jedi pilot.
>>
>>63935945
>Rey is pretty much Luke but with grrrl power.

I don't see it. Yes to the grrrl power, but she starts off tougher than Luke, having had to survive on her own. Because they're both brave/heroic?
>>
>>63935667
Literally one joke Poe makes and its Guadians tier.

Bet you like "I hate sand"
>>
>>63935667
but that was the only joke that was actually funny, probably because oscar isaac was the only great actor

boyega had a ton of similar avengers tier quip humor lines that just werent funny and werent natural to his character.
>>
>>63937527
Rey is definitely more capable on her own than Luke ever was, up until he pretty much went into exile he always had a support system of some kind, even if it was only Yoda and Ben.

Also, she quite clearly is afraid of everything and it is only through the force is she able to generate enough confidence to soldier on.

The only Mary Sue in the entire movie is Poe. He is basically an unstoppable killing machine in those fighters and it is quite clearly force sensitive
>>
>>63934053
luke and han did the same shit in episode iv
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.