[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your rating /10 >something you thought was good >something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: the force awakens.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the force awakens.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>your rating /10
>something you thought was good
>something you thought sucked

>7.5/10
>poe dameron
>avengers tier humor quips ruining dramatic scenes (only one i liked was "so, who talks first? i talk first, you talk first...")
>>
7/10
Every part of the battle on that forest planet
The bigger, badder deathstar
>>
>>63931446
7/10
Daisy Ridley
Carrie Fisher
>>
7/10
Fynn has character development and was bretty funny
Adam Driver becoming Hayden Christiansen 2.0 and nearly ruining the movie
>>
>>63931446
5/10
>adam driver acting
>rey being too good at too much stuff
>>
8/10
Pretty much all of the new characters are fun and promising
Except Rey
>>
>>63931446
>7/10
>literally everything from jakku
>deathstar 3.0
>>
>your rating /10
9/10
Basically everything except what I thought had sucked which is...
>Hux's speech that was too obviously a hitler comparison
>Phasma having a small role
>Poe not interacting much with the other characters except Finn
>Snoke's design was a bit too generic and reminded me of a generic vampiric/undead villain, like Voldemort, Nosferatu, etc...

That's it basically
>>
File: star-wars-chahracters.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-chahracters.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
>>63931446
7.5/10
>CGI & Kylo's voice
>Han's death
>>
>>63931446
7/10
Balck guy wasn't as bad as I thought, when ren stopped that bolt in the begging, and rens saber

Rey was to good at everything
>>
File: Phasma.jpg (116 KB, 639x959) Image search: [Google]
Phasma.jpg
116 KB, 639x959
>>63931446

>phasma's sexy voice and sultry hips

100/10

It's like she wanted to get captured.
>>
8/10
Poe (Just about all the new chars.)
Driver taking the mask off.
>>
>your rating /10
5/10
the music
the new characters
>>
7.5/10
Kylo Ren going full-on CRAWLING IN MY SKIN was fun to watch
Death Star III
>>
>>63931446
8/10
Kylo Rens charactarization was great
Gleeson was overacting as Hux
>>
>>63931446
>8/10
>saber battles had top tier choreography, surpassed the ROTJ fight in terms of actual action IMO, although the score was weaker.
>Raid guys had cameos but they didn't fight or do anything? I was hoping they'd be like Ren's attache or some kind of rebel spec ops, something more juicy, ya know?
>>
>>63931446
5/10

TR-8R. Some jokes were decent. Fanservice.

It's Jurassic World with Evil Dead's remake's twist at the end. It's inconsequential, it also nullifies all efforts of OT. Okay, it makes perfect sense that Empire is still there, it doesn't make sense that they even have the budget to build Starkiller, let alone stupidity to build third Death Star. Kylo Ren is a fucking joke and sithaboo. Phasma was wasted like trash. It doesn't create good mystery about Rey, it manipulates us into speculating, but there are concrete answers about Rey that movie should've revealed in itself in order to keep some semblance of self-containment.
>>
>>63931446
6/10
>loved the X-Wings
>loved the Tie-Fighters
>loved Poe Dameron
>Driver's performance was awful
>Ren was a joke
>Finn's lines were not remotely appropriate for a Star Wars mythos
>Rey is bland
>Tentacle monsters scene was stupid
>>
>>63933088
Nigger your last point is totally nonsensical. Please explain it to me so I can be upset with you for a better reason.
>>
>>63933149
Final confrontation's resolution is a sequel bait, it should've explained to us how Rey was able to defeat Kylo Ren with no previous training. Instead of long intense staring Luke should've said something. Anything. A little wink.

It's basically complete reverse of ending of Star Trek Into Darkness, when they revived Kirk in five minutes. Last five minutes of that movie should've been less of what they are and final last minutes of Force Awakens should've been more of what they are.
>>
6/10
tr-8r
everything else
>>
>>63931446
8/10

The fighter battles.

The shitty "funny" dialogue.
Rey being able to use every force power literally 20 minutes after learning she was force sensitive.
>>
>>63933098

You fucking nailed it. I was trying to figure out why the dialogue was so off and borderline cringe worthy.

>Finn's lines were not remotely appropriate for a Star Wars mythos
>>
>>63933975
>>63933098
>AW HELL NAW!
>HEY SOLO!
>WHOSE IN CHARGE NOW!? WHOSE IN CHARGE NOW?!
I can see it, his lines were really fucking totally out of character for the franchise. No one talks like this in any of the previous Star Wars movies.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.