[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JK Rowling is such a huckster, its made me really embarrassed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 1450727026628.jpg (93 KB, 750x775) Image search: [Google]
1450727026628.jpg
93 KB, 750x775
JK Rowling is such a huckster, its made me really embarrassed to ever love the books.

She retcons everything just to fit her stupid SJW agenda. "Oh that's in there! No, also that! Ummm yeah sure, that's in there!"

I knew something was up when she said out of the blue that Dumbledore was gay. Toned down Harry's powers and started using the books to go after politicians in her country and other countries.

Now she is trying to change Hermione's race to African. Why? Because someone else thought of it but its pleasant to think about. That's pretty much it. That it could make some young black kids happy. Which isn't so bad but its just a LIE.

She is mentioned as having pale skin several times. Honestly, its just emotional blackmail to change all the genders/races of your characters just to make people happy.

The worst part is now the 'mud blood' crack is really awful to read because it becomes racially charged instead of just some made up wizard thing.

JK Rowling jumped the shark this year, she can forget me going to see Beasts next year.
>>
File: 1382232465862.jpg (371 KB, 1007x1281) Image search: [Google]
1382232465862.jpg
371 KB, 1007x1281
>>>/lit/
Get some fucking taste kid
>>
She tries hard trying to still be relevant, I dont blame her. You either jump on the SWJ bandwagon or you get shut out of the mainstream media, or you get demonized like Trump. There is no middle way.
>>
>>63929160
>Beowulf
>Odyssey
>Masterpieces
They are Epics, not masterpieces.
They are incredibly influential, I'll give you that, but they were passed down through the generations and found themselves in book form not because of their artistic value, but because they were inspiring, and as such lived on in bardic lore until someone got around to recording it in a manuscript.

They're the Star Wars of their era. Massively popular, arguably good, but not necessarily the best that their time could offer.
>>
Her money is on the line, why wouldnt she approve of it? Probably doesnt give a flying fuck
>>
>>63929126
>She is mentioned as having pale skin several times.
Source?
>>
>>63929506
>Her money is on the line
Bitch made a billion dollars writing some hackneyed stories.

Most Britbongs are cuckolded multiculturalists anyway. Shitty island full of shitty people.
>>
>>63929437

What readings would you suggest that are from the same eras?
>>
You haven't been paying attention if you didn't realize that JK Rowling was a humanist-type. She's literally a rags to riches story, what makes you think she didn't develop some empathy along the way?
>>
>>63929160
>Beowulf
>Pier Plowman
God the English are such fucking plebs.

>>63929437
Nonsense, the meter used by Homer (albeit most likely just the traditional epic meter of Bronze Age Greece) has been seen as the pinnacle of heroic versification for a good millennium, and imitated in the same.
>>
>>63929126
>Now she is trying to change Hermione's race to African.

No she isn't, she's just saying that Hermione's race isn't canon so she can be anything as long as she has fizzy hair and brown eyes. She isn't denying white Hermione.
>>
>>63929628
My point, is that just the fact that it survived, doesn't mean it's inarguably the best work of the era.
Take films as a clear example. How many truly well made films are there, that never got released on Blu-Ray or DVD? Films that would be gone, if not for the internet, pirates or public domain?
Imagine that in an era where the concept of people making copies of works simply did not exist, because bards were the main form of passing on stories, and their repertoire depended on how much people enjoyed the stories and how much they would pay, rather than how great the quality the work was.

>>63929753
Hence my note that it is influential.
Star Wars is influential too.
How many works have imitated Star Wars?
Would you call it a true masterpiece that outshines almost everything else?
>>
>>63929126
Do you have any evidence to back up these claims? Don't think so

You're as bad as tumblr
>>
Harry Potter is a garbage franchise anyway
>>
File: harry potter.jpg (43 KB, 336x521) Image search: [Google]
harry potter.jpg
43 KB, 336x521
She went retarded by now
>>
>>63929126
I'm not flipping out about it, but the Frizzy Hair thing I find kind of insulting. I've seen enough book covers to know that she was in fact white or they probably would have done something to change them by now. If she wasn't white, unless she was just willing to sell out her characters frizzy headed nondescript non white race for an even bigger paycheck and more exposure, it seems like she had plenty of opportunity to say something during the hiring of Emma Watson. She could have just said I don't have any problem with a play or tv show or new media changing the race of Hermione. I just hope they stay true to her independent and clever character. Instead of trying to go back and retroactively "love" black people.
>>
File: Clapping Kim.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
Clapping Kim.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>63930240
>>
>>63930240
>but she's not white! the "white" is describing how scared she is! xD
>>
>>63930240
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
WE WUZ HERMIONE AND SHIET
>>
File: prepare the fedoras.gif (798 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
prepare the fedoras.gif
798 KB, 480x360
>>63930199
>>
>>63929160
>read all of those years ago and never really thought much of myself for it
>saw another one of these a few days ago that I also cleared years ago

I keep accidentally fulfilling these

I've never been to /lit/ but frankly it sounds like they spend more time arguing and making lists than reading
>>
File: harry x hermione.jpg (98 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
harry x hermione.jpg
98 KB, 1000x750
Rowling says that she should have put Hermione and Harry together in the Harry Potter series instead of Hermione and Ron, according to the publication’s headline, which reads, “JK admits Hermione should have wed Harry.”

“I wrote the Hermione/Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment,” she says. “That’s how it was conceived, really. For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron.”

“I know, I’m sorry,” she continued, “I can hear the rage and fury it might cause some fans, but if I’m absolutely honest, distance has given me perspective on that. It was a choice I made for very personal reasons, not for reasons of credibility. Am I breaking people’s hearts by saying this? I hope not.”

Watson didn’t seem shocked by these comments and agreed with her. “I think there are fans out there who know that too and who wonder whether Ron would have really been able to make her happy.”

Rowling also says that Ron and Hermione would have needed “relationship counseling.”
>>
>>63929648
>She's literally a rags to riches story

Yes, living off welfare and writing a book instead of working and writing a book is so inspiring.
>>
>>63930431
>implying /tv/ doesn't do the same
>>
>>63930259
>but the Frizzy Hair thing I find kind of insulting

Yeah, is she saying all black women are nappy headed?
>>
>>63930240
You know as well as I do that it means she is pale. You autists using this as a way to prove hermione is supposed to be white is just as retarded as rowling pretending she has no skin colour

Besides WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON /TV/
IT'S A PLAY NOT A MOVIE
MODS
>>
>>63930520
>literature
Oh please her books are the equivalent of summer blockbusters
>>
>>63930382
While I don't really like this meme, we so need a picture of that dude, but with Hermione's hair photoshoped on.
>>
>>63930605
Watch your bloodpressure Tyrone.
>>
>>63930533
He is most likely another cancerous star tourist mate
>>
File: hermione.png (616 KB, 816x742) Image search: [Google]
hermione.png
616 KB, 816x742
>>63930674
We all know somebody will buy the rights and make a spin of about the heroes kids like with Star Wars eventually.

She should play Hermione.
>>
>>63930795
I take it you have literally no idea of what started this whole mess
>>
>>63930933
I never read a book and only watched the first movie.
>>
>>63929160
underrated post
>>
>>63929126
I've been waiting for this thread. Show the world your worst, anons
>>
>Conservatives
Really genuinely enjoy being unkind. Like to use race as a means to feel superior.

>Liberals
Deny truths and make excuses to fit their delusions. Constantly want everyone to be happy and equal but don't want to get their hands dirty and solve any problems.

We need to end democracy and institute a dictatorship run by a smart centralist.
>>
>>63929126

"Oh yeah, Hermonie was left unspecified but now she's totally black; before when she was white she totally made me money and now in the SJW era she's black so she can make me even more money"
>>
>>63930605

but if you aren't white, how can your face be described as white when you go pale?

White and pale aren't the same thing, black people don't have white faces when they go pale. It's pretty fucking cut and dry, no writer would describe a non-white character's face as white under any circumstances other then something white covering their face
>>
File: 1450735231437.png (591 KB, 1164x663) Image search: [Google]
1450735231437.png
591 KB, 1164x663
>sjw pandering
>>
>>63931096
bingo
>>
did she have no control over the pictures on the book where she was white?
>>
File: why live.jpg (80 KB, 617x450) Image search: [Google]
why live.jpg
80 KB, 617x450
>>63930240
>>63930605
>>63931096
>sigh
>>
>>63931187
>light-skinned black person
The mental hurdles they are willing to jump...
>>
>>63931187
i didn't realize niggers can change their skin color when they're afraid
so when they break into somebodies house to steal a TV, and the owner comes at them with a gun, do they light up like a christmas tree?
>>
>>63929126

Why are you surprised at this social justice warrior changing Hermione's race?

>As soon as the films and books are done

>Oh by the way, despite it having nothing to do with anything, or important... I feel it important to tell you Dumbledor fucking loved cocks. Fucking loved sucking cocks and taking thick black rubber wizard dildos up his swollen asshole.

>Professor Lupus? Once upon a time Lupus loved to suck cocks, he also loved having cocks shoved up his asshole, he loved getting cummed inside by men. Then he met Tonks but still dreamt of the days when he got fucked up the shitter.

>Hermione is now a nigger.
>>
>>63929160
I miss Quentin.
>>
>>63931187
>light-skinned black person
Neo-Liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
No one in the history of niggerdom has ever said a black person's face went white unless they were talking about Michael Jackson. Do their faces even go pale when they're sick or whatever? I don't think so.
>>
>>63931249
Ever seen a nigger that dark they almost look purple in the sun?
>>
I honestly thought she was going to say "Rowling Loves Black Cock"
>>
>black person cast in some irrelevant play based on harry potter
>ooomg she's retconning
it's a fucking childrens book, get over yourself spergs.
>>
>>63931187
So blacks have the same defence as chameleons?
>>
>Described as white in the book
>Is drawn as white in all the covers she's on
>JK had no problem with her being portrayed by a white actress for 8 films
>But she could totally be black guys!
She should just admit they're changing the characters race and that she's fine with it instead of pretending Hermione was always black.
>>
So, JJ never said anything about Finn being black, does that mean that he might be white in ep VIII?
>>
>>63929126
Yeah, there's so many high-achieving back girls.

And there's so many black girls with CLEARLY WHITE, ENGLISH names like Hermione Granger.

From the suburbs.

Whose parents are both dentists.

Black? Yeah no.

The SJW-ification is too far. I'm not a racist person like many on here, but Hermione isn't black, James Bond isn't black, get over it.
>>
>>63931187

It's official now is it? The SJW are insisting Hermione was a nigger? Any suggestion she was white is now racist and problematic.

Imagine just a few days ago someone said

>"SJW will soon insist Hermione Granger from Harry Potter is black and call people who say otherwise racist"

>fuck off to /pol/
>muh SJW boogyman
>grow up you stormweenie

we're all doomed.
>>
>>63931187

So what's the political joke in her twitter name?
>>
>>63929160

I collect books and have read all of those classics you posted and more. Also, thanks to having kids, I've also read the Harry Potter novels too. So where does that leave your argument? I'll tell you where, up shit creek without a paddle.

As for Hermione being a nigger now, well that's just a pathetic sell out to appease the SJWs and tumblrinas.
>>
File: 18iqnk.jpg (11 KB, 341x318) Image search: [Google]
18iqnk.jpg
11 KB, 341x318
>>63931335
Ooga booga
>>
I'm going to start speaking in 3rd person. Seems like a cool thing to do nowadays.
>>
File: 1448202541948.jpg (26 KB, 599x524) Image search: [Google]
1448202541948.jpg
26 KB, 599x524
>sirius and lupin were a gay couple
>but wait, lupin is not gay anymore
>dumbledore was a faggot
>hermione was black the entire time
What's next?
>>
Do you think black kids imagine that people in stories are black?
>>
>>63931466
cuck
>>
>>63929126
Yeah but Rowling is a communist. She's openly acknowledged it. She does it for the fame and to keep her stories relevant, which is pretty much what any writer without decent moral values will do. I still like the HP movies, even though I think she's a capital shitlord.
>>
>>63929126
Calling it now: There will be a media frenzy about how "seeing dindu actor #389 play Hermione during the mudblood scenes really opens our eyes to modern racism" or other shite like SJWs getting butthurt at the "racist" tones because now the character is part of the protected class.
>>
>>63931502

>sirius and lupin were a gay couple

what
>>
>>63931502

If you don't think we'll have a character that was actually transgender during the Harry Potter series you're kidding yourself.
>>
>>63931544
>I still like the HP movies
Manchild
>>
>>63931238
>>63931283
>not aware of light-skinned niggas

baka
>>
My biggest dream is to make a movie about the indian holocoust during the American Indian Wars and every American would be played by a coloured or Arab while all the Indians would be played by blonde people with blue or green eyes.

And if anybody asked why I would say I don't see people like that and just casted whoever was best for the role.
>>
>>63931550

Not sure about a couple but Rowling has said Lupin used to have homosexual relationships until he met Tonks.
>>
>>63931522

What's it like going through life using words that you don't appear to know the meaning of? Let me guess, you're an American aren't you?
>>
>>63931550
A couple of years ago Rowling said Lupin was an ex-gay. Pretty sure he and Sirius were a thing.
>>
>>63931549
>prejudice against mudbloods in the books presented as aristocratic elitism by upper class wizards and zealots
>prejudice against mubloods will now just be another case of postcolonial racial issues
Just bomb my country senpai
>>
>>63931405
>problematic
I hate this buzzword
>>
>>63931646

What's it like watching your wife get fucked?
>>
>>63929160

/lit/'s suggested "starter reading list" gave me fucking cancer.

The fuck outta here with that embarrassing shit
>>
>>63931482
yeah almost like an eggplant
>>
So, who's going to be the next canon fag? Regulus Black?
>>
>>63931596
Oh boy Luna was a boy, I knew it!
>>
>>63931736
your dad
>>
>>63931752

That's incredibly progressive and brave :)

I can't wait for JK to acknowledge this.
>>
I hope that they rewrite her script in Ebonics to make it accurate to the character.

HOL UP HOL UP *breathes through mouth heavily* we blastin Valdamart?
>>
File: WE WERE WIZARDZ AND SHIT.jpg (319 KB, 1022x768) Image search: [Google]
WE WERE WIZARDZ AND SHIT.jpg
319 KB, 1022x768
>>63931187
mfw reading these replies
>>
File: 1450709314063.png (161 KB, 355x641) Image search: [Google]
1450709314063.png
161 KB, 355x641
>>63929596
>>
>>63931856
ROWLING BTFO
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>63931848
YOU'RE MY WIZARD NOW, HARRY.
>>
>>63931848
>YOU GONNA GET MUGGLED
>>
>>63930605
>>63930240
>You know as well as I do that it means she is pale. You autists using this as a way to prove hermione is supposed to be white is just as retarded as rowling pretending she has no skin colour
>Besides WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON /TV/
>IT'S A PLAY NOT A MOVIE
>MODS

Seconding
>>
>last movie left theaters 4 years ago
>nobody gives a shit about Harry Potter except England-obsessed tumblr cretins who have used use it as escapism most of their lives
>tries to extend lifespan of franchise by pandering to them
>all characters are now gay, black, and autistic
>>
>>63929160
Top kek
>>
>>63932010
>>>63930605 (You)
>>>63930240 (You)
>>You know as well as I do that it means she is pale. You autists using this as a way to prove hermione is supposed to be white is just as retarded as rowling pretending she has no skin colour
>>Besides WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON /TV/
>>IT'S A PLAY NOT A MOVIE
>>MODS
>Seconding

Thirding. It is quite obvious this means to be scared.
>>
>>63932010
>>63932046
Nobody say a niggers face turns white. You write pale but nerver white.
>>
>>63931141
>Those buck teeth.
>>
>>63929437
>Star Wars
>arguably good
You need to readjust your analogy, mate.
>>
What if Hermione was Mexican instead?

Would you be ok?
>>
>>63931848
>tfw you'll never hear Hermione sing like Al Jolson
>>
>>63932013
This is pretty much it. The Harry Potter series is incredible and a big part of my childhood but it's the only good thing Rowling has ever and will ever do. All she's done since is try to extend that, and the only way to do it is by pandering to the children that are obsessed with it. Those children are tumblrites.
>>
>>63932122
It depends on your point of view. Also I mainly spoke of a New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.
Regardless of the story's quality, they were very well executed movies. Not phenomenal, but good.
>>
>>63932178
There were no Mexicans in Bongland in 1983.
She should be a Paki.
>>
Yes, a negro girl is a smart, well behaved girl who follows the teachers instructions and doesn't cause interruptions.
>>
>>63932178
mexican in britain?

even less believable than her being black desu
>>
>>63931187
Is it possible for a SJW to simply argue a point without being a condescending cunt? Always with the "UGH" and the "Sigh".
>>
>>63932255
>>63932265
I mean, what if she was Hispanic?
>>
>>63932227
Why does she even care. Her eggs have long run out, she has nobody to care for and she will die long before she can even spend half her money.
>>
File: 320[1].jpg (61 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
320[1].jpg
61 KB, 320x480
>>63931187
Checkmate
>>
UGH!

Hermione wasn't a nigger.

IT'S ALMOST 2016, PEOPLE!

Anti-racism is so 2015.
>>
>>63932297
It would be just as stupid.
>>
File: Hermione-Granger.jpg (238 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Hermione-Granger.jpg
238 KB, 1920x800
Rowling is being stupid, family

There are 8 fucking Harry Potter movies, most people relate Hermione to Watson and she is white as fuck.

Nobody is going to believe that Hermione is going to suddenly turn into a nigger for a second.
>>
>>63931283
>Neo-Liberalism is a mental illness.

Neoliberalism refers to laissez-faire economic policy, particularly with international trade
>>
>>63932404
Not anymore.
>>
>>63932313
where did I say I care? I don't. It's just an observation. She can keep meming about Harry Potter till she dies. She'll never recapture the glory days.
>>
>>63932431
Yeah it does.
>>
Harry Potter fans are the worst. I enjoyed the stories and all, but fuck, these people make Star Wars fans seem totally normal.
>>
>>63932297
same reaction

people aren't mad that she's black, people are mad that Rowling did a complete 180 on a character to pander to SJW bullshit, if she was changed to hispanic, asian, paki it's all the same
>>
>>63932438
You can even read
>>
>>63932492

My favorite part is that there already are prominent Asian, Indian, and Black characters in the stories. Many of them quite influential to the tale, but that somehow wasn't good enough.
>>
>>63932458
Not really. It's just female autism instead of male autism
>>
>>63932539
ur right i can't read soz
>>
>>63932563
WE WUZ HERMIONES
>>
There's no need to "prove" if she was originally white: JK has been more than happy to have her portrayed as white in image media without a whimper. If what JK is trying to say is that you can imagine the character as black without consequence to the narrative then I don't see the problem.
>>
>>63932492
>people aren't mad that she's black, people are mad that Rowling did a complete 180 on a character to pander to SJW bullshit

Literally this, If they had just made a Stage production where one of the characters was ethnic people wouldn't have cared, the fact she had to publicly make it cannon and insist it was always like that is what's causing the most uproar.
>>
>>63932583

I suppose, but most of the stupid Star Wars shit doesn't get personal responses from George Lucas.... to my knowledge.
>>
>>63932371
The sheeple believe what you tell them to believe, and even go so far as to believe that it was what they believed all along.

This up and coming tumblrina generation is the most passive and malleable of all time.
>>
>>63932687
"I never said jar jar WASN'T a sith"
>>
File: Nig nog.jpg (83 KB, 835x382) Image search: [Google]
Nig nog.jpg
83 KB, 835x382
>>
>>63932666
I think people are mad because she said something literally wrong, i.e. "Hermionie being white is not cannon because I never explicitly verified that she was!".

Except she did literally say Hermionie was white. Besides that, this is just the most recent in a laundry list of retarded revisions that are purely motivated by progressive politics.

This instance is irritating enough to the majority of harry potter demographics that its easier to exploit as an icon of her authorial retardation.
>>
>>63932687
The Star Wars casting is different as they're entirely new characters. If they had made Luke black for no reason and then Lucas declared that Luke was always black it'd get the same kind of attention
>>
>>63932687
Well she might be worse than Lucas but the fanbases are equaly shitty/autistic
By now all the normal people moved on and only women like this are still in the fanbase
https://youtu.be/mB3kiNQrzT8?t=2m20s
>>
>>63932732
Well yeah, idiots will believe what they are told, but the normal people will realize that it's stupid as fuck.
>>
>>63932781
>>63932756
>>
>>63932668
That isn't what she's saying though, she's saying her race was irrelevant to the original books so it doesn't matter if she's black in a production
>>
>>63932609
J.K. pls
>>
>>63932836
I agree I misread the first sentence like an idiot
>>
>>63932817
No, she's making a point that explicit descriptions of Hermionie do not include white skin.

But that is wrong, so her attempt to appear a stickler has failed, and she just looks stupid.
>>
What's the worst Harry Potter movie and why is it 6?
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/books/shortcuts/2015/dec/21/hermione-granger-black-noma-dumezwani-harry-potter-cursed-child
>>
>>63929437

Quit being such a fucking nitpick. You knew exactly the point the previous Anon was making.

Pretend there is literature of higher value than Harry Potter. Not hard is it?
>>
>>63931484
Anon thinks anon is an ignoramus.
>>
>>63932999
Well yeah, I agree with that but I thought you were saying she was "publicly making it canon" that she was black
>>
>>63929220
She's the creator and author of one of the most globally recognized franchises in modern media.

She could tweet about what Harrwould have for breakfast or what Ron's farts sound like and people would lap it up. She doesn't have to pander to anybody, least of all those idiots.
>>
>>63933036
>Don't ever criticise anything
Maybe it wasn't clear from my comment but I actually agree with the anon who posted that picture. That's why I only pointed out two of the books.
Maybe said anon can consider what I said, put two different books in their place, and we can all be happy.

It's how civilisation is supposed to work. Acting all binary, where you're not supposed to disagree with people you're on the same side with, is the death of everything.
>>
>>63933154
No she can't make stupid shit that isn't in the book cannon, and she especially can't make stupid shit that is explicitly contradicted by the book cannon.

The ridicule is for her blatant attempt at doing something retarded that is objectively not possible.
>>
>>63929126
>brown eyes
yes
>frizzy hair
didn't emma watson have frizzy hair in the first two movies?
>clever
yep
>>
>>63930240
>being autistic enough to check all uses of the word white in a 4,000 page kid's book series just because you don't like black people
>>
WOW SURE IS TELEVISION AND MOVIES IN HERE

Fuck off back to pol, cucks.
>>
>very clever
>white skin was never specified
pick one
>>
Anon doesn't like this thread
>>
>>63933019
deathly hallows part 1
>>
You idiots realize all shes saying is shes not opposed to the idea right? Because its not important to the character. Like Elba as James Bond.

Any reason to shitpost I fucking swear...
>>
It's this line that gets me:

>White skin was never specified.

If you want to give a thumbs up to black Hermione because it's a happy bit of fanfiction and interesting to think about, that's great. Creators acknowledging that kind of stuff about their creations is awesome.

But don't phrase it in a way that suggests she might have actually been that way all along, as if it could actually be canon. There's no reason you need to do that. All it does is give a false sense of hope to the people that dream up these things. Worse, a sense of superiority, as some of the more idiotic among them will actually believe it's the stone cold truth and begin to lash out at those who deny it.

We all know she's white. J.K. knows that too and it was just a poor choice of words over something that should be innocuous.
>>
>>63933422
>what is an e book
>what is a search function

what's it like to have a double digit IQ?
>>
Who fucking cares
>>
Nigger or not, i really hated when Rowling created Hermione like a fucking genious

Hey look, Hermione saving Harry and Ron ass with suddenly elegant solutions
>>
>>63929126
I mean, mostly agree, but Dumby was clearly flaming and lusting after that one guys cock.
>>
>>63933422
>chicken noger can't into strg+f
silly chicken noger
>>
>>63933551
BLACKS WOULD CARE IF IT WAS A BLACK CHAR TURNED WHITE
>>
>>63933521
Her preferred form of pandering is retcon, this is just the most egregious offense.

She tried to say that the dumbledore faggotry was in the text as well.
>>
>>63931856
the dumb cunt doesn't even know her own characters
>>
Is the play canon?

How many people are attending?

This is pretty much irrelevant.
>>
>>63933422
>nigger detected
>>
>>63931187
This is it, the greatest point the internet will ever achieve.

White liberal SJW's saying black people are chameleons who can turn white when they're scared.
>>
What if a nigress played her in the movies and a cracker in the play?

Imagine the outrage.

They're just trying to cash in on Hamilton money anyways.
>>
>>63933695
>implying white skin wasn't stolen from black people

fuck off raycis
>>
>>63933509
It's shit but at least it has some nice special effects and action scenes

6 is just fucking boring as fuck
>>
Hey she can claim it's really Hmongy Potter and the Order of the PHOenix if she apologizes for the Time Tuner. The fuck was that bullshit?
>>
File: tombstone.jpg (8 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
tombstone.jpg
8 KB, 236x354
>>63931238
Checkmate
>>
it doesn't fucking matter, it's a play. Peter Pan has been played by women for years
>>
File: Jew.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Jew.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>Good goy, Rowling can change the melanin of their characters if she wants to, now shut up you racist mothafucka
>>
>>63931346

>Sjws agonizing over even the most trivial issues wishing to mutate anything and everything to fit their narrative.

Its a fucking children's book, get over yourselves you spergs.

They have a perverse obsession with replacing any examples of nominally white things with shitskins because they think it makes them look more holy and gives them a feeling of nigh religious exstacy every time they do. They are slaves to social validation, and are a case study in why goverenment should *never* be decided by popular consensus.
>>
>>63929126
who cares? the movies are already made with a white actress. nobody will ever remember the character as anything but white.
>>
The only way to solve this problem is to round up groups of the worst and most influential offenders and drop them unarmed in the middle of East Saint Louis at midnight and let them experience the wonderful diversity and multiculturalism themselves. Two days in there and they'll be singing a different tune, and as a bonus they'll finally understand the real definition of rape.
>>
>>63929160
>Chaucer
>>
>>63932781
At least with Star Wars you can sort of see why grown men still love it and find it entertaining.

Harry Potter is just a kid's story, about a bunch of kids at school. Honestly, I find it a bit creepy that fully grown men/women become obsessed with
>>
File: Cmosffr.gif (324 KB, 401x353) Image search: [Google]
Cmosffr.gif
324 KB, 401x353
>>63934090
>>
File: wat k rowling.jpg (35 KB, 514x647) Image search: [Google]
wat k rowling.jpg
35 KB, 514x647
>>63929126

>mfw
>>
>>63934171
>Honestly, I find it a bit creepy that fully grown men/women become obsessed with

Why? It was a series that a lot of young people grew up with it.
>>
>>63931606
if you're mixed with enough white genes to turn pale then are you even really a nigga?
>>
>>63934231
Nah.
They can give her a wig.
Also contact lenses.

But not face paint. THAT would be racist.
>>
>>63933422
Literally just used "ctrl-f"
>>
>>63929126
My biggest issue with this is why now, after all the books and movies have finished you decide to do this now. I wouldn't have an issue with this if since the beginning of the series she was black.
>>
>>63934244
See: The video above

I grew up with it too largely, but seeing fully grown men dressed as school kids, talking about stories of school children just seems incredibly strange to me.

It doesn't really have the depth to obsess over compared to other nerd ideas, and it's far more marketed at children than similar products.

Same way i'd find it weird if grown men started obsessing over the Hunger Games or Divergent
>>
>>63934304
the only issue is in your head, it's a fucking play.
>>
This should not be unexpected to anyone who knows ANYTHING about Rowling. She is an absolute fucking bitch. She basically hates everything and everyone in real life, she's just a miserable fucking person. It comes as no surprise to me that she would jump on this retarded bandwagon.

And truthfully, she doesn't even care about her own books or the characters. She's not even invested in them emotionally or anything. It's sad seeing nerds so obsessed with this franchise when the creator of it hates both it and them.
>>
>>63934349
Well, Harry Potter books aren't for kids like you say.

Most of them have very Adult/Dark aspects, hell, even in the first book, Voldemort was drinking the blood of a fucking Unicorn.
>>
>>63934414
Congrats, that's normal for kids now grandpa.
>>
File: 123.png (164 KB, 773x936) Image search: [Google]
123.png
164 KB, 773x936
>>63929126
BTFO
>>
>>63934398
>She is an absolute fucking bitch. She basically hates everything and everyone in real life, she's just a miserable fucking person. It comes as no surprise to me that she would jump on this retarded bandwagon.

Wow, those are some strong statements, do you have proof to back up your claims? or did you pull that from your ass?
>>
>>63934522
Watch or read any interviews with her.
>>
>>63929126
They did this on purpose just to make news/clickbait headlines. I was a fan since the second book came out. Saw every movie opening night/midnight screenings when I got old enough. I'm like 2 days younger than radcliffe so I connected with the character/movies a lot growing up. Even I forgot the 8th story was coming out because its a fucking play and no one cares. The best way to make headlines in western societies atm is race baiting thanks to BLM in the US and immigrants in Europe
>>
>>63934522
Lol are you her personal assistant? How are those claims strong? Are we in the house of commons right now?
>>
>>63934171
>At least with Star Wars you can sort of see why grown men still love it
Not really. It was always meant for kids and teens.
>>
>>63933422
it's not because we dislike black people, it's because if we stand by and let the liberal sjw train come into station in our interests and start making changes that throw tons of stuff that we grew up believing in under the bus, they win. If they win they'll continue making more changes to suit their agenda.
>>
>>63929126
I honestly wouldn't give a flying fuck about it if she just said she didn't care it was wrong, but liked the actress. Plays and stage shows have had people of the wrong race or even fucking gender for decades now, even centuries in some areas; it's nothing new.

This is just shameless
>>
File: emma_gif_1.gif (2 MB, 361x514) Image search: [Google]
emma_gif_1.gif
2 MB, 361x514
>>63934414
and? Bambi is a kids movie and the mother died. Snow White had a which that tries to murder her, Wizard of Oz, ,,fuck just about every Disney kids movie has a murderess or something in the plot
>>
>>63934535
Well, i have watched interviewsw with her and she seems pretty normal

>>63934546
No, but i dislike when people pull facts from their ass.
>>
White "people" Blown. The. Fuck. Out.
>>
>>63934564
>we
speak only for yourself, sir faggalot
>>
>>63934596
The first Harry Potter books were aimed to children, but since the third or fourth book, it was pretty much aimed to teenagers/adults.
>>
>>63934599
lel maybe its his opinion based on observation.
>>
>Draw her as white in all of the cover art
>Have her cast as white in everything
>Pretend she was always a nigger

I was willing to believe the dumbledore thing, but this is just retarded.
>>
>>63932184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfjzKYXzsjA

Sheeeiiiit
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x377
The white devil cowers like the wounded animal they are. This will happen more as time goes on because your the minority. Enjoy your race while you still exist
>>
>>63934650
...like I said, childrens stories have always had dark themes...have you not read hansel and gretel..the original story?
>>
>>63934678

In my headcanon, Dumbledore fugged the best bitches with his elder wand. I refuse to believe he was a faggot.
>>
>>63934717
My point is, Harry Potter has a very wide appeal, children and adults who read those book love it, so it's not surprising to see "adults" who are obsessed with it.
>>
>>63934596
And most came from very horrific folklore tails. Sex, violence, murder, torture, incest, rape, you name it, they had it and Disney washed 80% of it out.
>>
>>63934398
That's utter bullshit, Rowling is actually a very nice person who works on lots of humanitarian causes.
>>
Why don't black people just create their own fictional heros?
>>
>>63934806
LMAO
>>
>>63934711
Wait till the minorities finally raise their quality of living. Then they will also stop producing children as much and start to dwindle.
>>
>>63929160
>no Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>63934806
GB2/bed/ Joanne
>>
File: 1446181747748.gif (3 MB, 239x304) Image search: [Google]
1446181747748.gif
3 MB, 239x304
>>63934823
honkys stole Rock n Roll, you owe us 1, or 3
>>
>>63934823
WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIIET
>>
>>63931173

2bh, authors usually don't get much say in their book covers. Once she'd established herself she probably could've thrown her weight around though, but publishers want a cover that will sale, and that usually means white characters or near to it unless the book is intended for the niche darkie literature section of the bookstores.
>>
>>63930240
Oy vey delete this racism!
>>
>>63934916
Was this intentionally supposed to be a guy squizing something penis-like at a woman that denies him?
>>
>>63934832
A quick google shows she's involved in:

>Lumos
>Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic
>Gingerbread
>Volant
>Written for comic relief
>The Maggie’s Centres for Cancer Care
>Doctors without Borders

So yeah if you're going to say she's "an absolute fucking bitch, who basically hates everything and everyone in real life", you're gonna have to back it up with actual evidence
>>
blacks can be pale
>>
File: i2fun.com-0311110731.gif (2 MB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
i2fun.com-0311110731.gif
2 MB, 300x249
OMG you guys are so behind the times. Literally not an issue, I bet you guys would shit bricks if hollywood decided to make the Ghostbusters black women too!
>something penis-like
it's actually a penis in the movie
>>
File: question-31842991.jpg (78 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
question-31842991.jpg
78 KB, 625x625
>>63929126
>lists cannon features
>retcons
>>
>>63935012
Oh wow, she donates to corporations. What hasn't this woman done to benefit humanity?
>>
>>63935038
>you will never facke fuck miranda
>>
>>63935012
So by your logic, if a serial rapist donates to cancer research, he's a great human bean?
>>
>>63931848
>yer a wizard harriet tubman
>>
>>63935089
No, stop being fucking retarded. I've listed a bunch of charities she's donated to, and you've yet to list anything that proves "an absolute fucking bitch, who basically hates everything and everyone in real life".

Obviously the reason you haven't actually posted any evidence and keep deflecting, is because you don't actually have any
>>
>>63935061
m8 shut up. You have no argument whatsoever.

When you graduate from high school you'll realise you can't make an argument without any supporting evidence, you dumb shit.
>>
File: 1450740980051.png (179 KB, 280x352) Image search: [Google]
1450740980051.png
179 KB, 280x352
>>63931848
I thought this was bad until I saw the real actress...
>>
>>63935141
Already pointed out that it could be a casual judgement of her character.

You want evidence that this judgement is the private consensus of multiple people connected by word of mouth and rumor milling? lmao get bent retard.
>>
File: 1281159613234.gif (874 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
1281159613234.gif
874 KB, 320x192
The fact that J.K Rowling even needed to comment, the fact that she had to phrase it to imply that Hermione is now CANONICALLY black, the fact that there are people who support this, really highlights everything wrong with modern western civilization and the white westerners who inhabit it. What the fucking fuck is wrong with you?

They want to make everything about race, they'll fucking get it.
>>
>>63935208
She looks like a camel or something. Those fucking teeth and that face in general.
>>
>>63930520
>Thinking Hermione would fall for a beta cuck like Ron when she's around alpha Harry all the time.
>>
>>63935214
>casual judgement of her character
based on what?
Go on son, tell us
>>
>>63932666
I wouldn't have a problem with that, but like the other anon said, Rowling isn't just saying "ok", she's trying to state facts.
>>
>>63929126

What's all this about hermione being a negro? Something happen?
>>
>>63935279
It's funny, because in the last book, Hermione was kissing Harry when Ron was going to destroy the Horcrux.
>>
File: Search, Hermione Granger... .gif (1 MB, 289x227) Image search: [Google]
Search, Hermione Granger... .gif
1 MB, 289x227
>>63935208
>>
>>63935280
I'm not the guy who posted his opinion, but based on how it reads I would imagine anecdotal experiences posted on the internet that he has read.

I say again: are you her personal PR monkey? This isn't the house of commons, you look like an autist for beating the dead horse of one person's negative opinion with a demand for documentary evidence as if its the case for invading Iraq. What is your extraordinary personal investment in her personal image about?
>>
File: 1449943211021.jpg (550 KB, 3196x1800) Image search: [Google]
1449943211021.jpg
550 KB, 3196x1800
>>63935260
Don't forget the apologists who claim "white face" was meaning "scared white" and was just a metaphor.
>>
>very clever
>black

pick one you goddamn cuck
>>
>>63935383
I'm not the guy you're responding to, but if you go as far as to say somebody HATES everybody and everything, you need some actual evidence for when you inevitably get called out.
>>
>>63935383
>>anecdotal experiences
>>
rowling is a shameless hack who every so often will drop a surprising "controversial" reveal in order to bring another few seconds of attention to her works

dumbledore was gay all along
hermoine was black all along
the weaselys were muslims all along
neville was transgender all along
snape was a big time OWS supporter
voldemort actually had the exact same foreign policy as donald trump
etc
>>
rowling is just a typical women trying to stay relevant because everything she has done after HP has been garbage too, but teens aren't interested in it
>>
>>63935456
lol i'm not going to ride this retard carousel a second time. I've heard the opinion of her repeated on other forums. Its an opinion that exists. Put down the wand and accept that this opinion of her character is an existing rumor.
>>
>>63935475

Other than this, what has she done? I know she talk about her regrets on the last book and that was front page news material for some reason. But what else?
>>
>>63935475
>dumbledore was gay all along

As far as i know, dumbledore wasn't even gay, some stupid fans started to speculated that he was homo because of his relationship with Grindelwald or whatever.

So J. K Rowling, trying to act smug and progressive, she said that he was actually homo.
>>
>>63930530

This. She's a parasite.
>>
Anyone else here just enjoying the cuckolding? White men in their early twenties, almost the outstanding majority of them unsuccessful socially inadequate virgins by their own admission, having series they've personally invested thousands of hours into being taken over by black people and knowing there's not a thing they can do about it but say nigger?
>>
File: 1450733033779.jpg (45 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1450733033779.jpg
45 KB, 599x337
>>63929126
cucks
>>
>>63935440
>being this grandpa
2 birds with 1 stone vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKdV5FvXLuI
>>
>>63935547
Saying "other people say it too!!" isn't backing up an opinion.

If you're just parroting something that you can't back up because somebody else said it, then your opinion is worth shit.

Again, if you say somebody hates everybody and everything then be prepared to back it up, or keep your mouth shut rather than revealing to the world what a moron you are
>>
>>63935590
there's nothing enjoyable about it unless you're a nigger in which case i don't think you can gloat about anything
>>
>>63930240
Have you actually never in your life heard the phrase "turned white as a ghost / sheet / etc."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.