[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer them then, or now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: SW 1977 cast photot.png (1 MB, 1403x959) Image search: [Google]
SW 1977 cast photot.png
1 MB, 1403x959
Do you prefer them then, or now?
>>
>handsome Mark Hamill
>back when Harisson Ford gave a shit
>coke addict qt Carrie Fisher

>fucked up face Mark Hamill
>Harrison Ford doesn't care anymore and just wants to build tables
>insane bloated coke addict Carrie Fisher
Probably now desu
>>
Let's see:

Young version:
>Can actually act and gave two shits
>Had something to prove
>Innocent unknowns
>Based Harrison

Old:
>Senile, old, loose skin
>Lost the ability to act and give a shit
>Harrison forgot to take his meds
>>
>>63928507
They're all great looking. Compare those three to Rey, Finn, and Poe's actors. Holy shit. It's like night and day.
>>
They were all great before.

Now only Mark is great.
>>
>>63928507
3 WHITE PEOPLE

BORRRRING, 2015 CALLED, IT SAID TAKE OFF THE POINTED WHITE HEAD COVERING
>>
>>63928696
Tumblr called. They want their edgelord left wing genderqueer snail back. Better hop to it, anon.
>>
>>63928507
>young and fuckable
vs
>old and unfuckable

hmm...
also, why did none of them except harrison get major parts in other films?
>>
>>63928507
Young Fisher, For the most part Young Ford but mainly because I think It was the writing and having to act against Fisher who was so off on SO MUCH. Old Ford was pretty solid on everything except for the shit with his family. And that might just be I'm not used to seeing Han deal with those issues. Hamill I haven't seen enough to make a conclusion.
>>
Carrie Fisher was so fucking cute.
>>
File: feels.png (299 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
299 KB, 800x800
>You will never do coke and get lewd with young Carrie Fisher

why live?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.