[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Poe, Finn, Rey, Kylo You have to admit, these are forgettable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Jj_abrams_memes.jpg (10 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
Jj_abrams_memes.jpg
10 KB, 200x303
>Poe, Finn, Rey, Kylo

You have to admit, these are forgettable names. Unless you're a certified TFA shill, you'd forget them in an instant.

Compare those names to Han, Luke, Leia, Chewie, C-3PO, R2, Yoda, Darth Vader, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Mace Windu
>>
File: op to pedal.png (171 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
op to pedal.png
171 KB, 326x326
>>
>>63927461
Sorry JJ, you're just terrible when it comes to characters.
>>
>Luke
Yeah it really can't compare, how does Lucas come up with that stuff!!
>>
lowest tier b8 I've seen today
>>
You're just not used to them, senpai.
>>
If the names were reversed you'd still make this exact same thread and say that Luke and Han were forgettable
>>
File: 1450389614713.jpg (24 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
1450389614713.jpg
24 KB, 300x432
>all TFA names are 3 or 4 letters.
>>
>>63927490
Luke is a normal Human name. Very relatable, especially when you factor in the late 1970s. It's not so far fetched. Compare that to shit like "Rey" or "Finn."
>>
Poe is good
>>
>>63927575
Yeah because Finn and Han sound so much different

Same with Rey and Leia

Jesus Christ you people will complain about literally anything. If their names were N'Book and Sha'Kahrma you'd be frothing at the mouth calling them stupid.
>>
OP and anyone that agrees with him, please give us some examples of acceptable, memorable names.

We'll wait, and laugh at whatever stupid shit you come up with.
>>
>>63927575
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finn_(given_name)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rey#People_with_the_given_name_Rey
>>
>>63927653
Imagine if Rey was called "Tiffany" or "Kimberly"
holy fuck people would have exploded with rage
>>
>>63927624
>Implying Han Solo isn't GOAT

>but, but take off those nostalgia goggles, anon!
Tell that to 1977 folk who loved the movie

>Same with Rey and Leia
Leia sounds way better than Rey. Just listen to the way they sound out loud.

>esus Christ you people will complain about literally anything. If their names were N'Book and Sha'Kahrma you'd be frothing at the mouth calling them stupid.
Because they are stupid, you mongoloid
>>
>>63927714

So come up with what you'd consider a good Star Wars name. Please, I'm dying to know.
>>
>>63927714
Han Solo is great. So is Poe Dameron. People who will grow up with this movie will love it just as much as we love Han Solo.
>>
>JUST HATE THE MOVIE BLINDLY LIKE ME ALREADY, WILL YOU?!

How many of these threads are we going to have?
>>
>>63927428
The names are fine, it's just the movie itself that sucks.

>JUST LOVE THE MOVIE BLINDLY LIKE ME ALREADY, WILL YOU?!
>>
>>63927948
The difference being there's not an overabundance of people seemingly desperate to validate their opinions on the side of those who like the movie.
>>
>>63927553
>luke leia han ben
>chewie
>>
>>63927948
go back to your high quality preqyuels
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.