[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're gay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 496x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 496x206
They're gay.
>>
so is your mum
>>
>>63927319
have there been any fanfics yet?
>>
>>63927319
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyN8VN4BSzM
>>
File: IMG_8641.jpg (338 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8641.jpg
338 KB, 1200x1600
Are they gonna get together in the next one?
>>
>>63927319
It's better than Finn blacking Rey.
>>
I sure hope so. Maybe that way we'll get more scenes with them together.
>>
>>63927319
We can only hope.
>>
>>63927382
>ROBOTS RIGHTS MATTER
>>
>>63927319
i wouldn't mind really, the most badass character Poe and the faggot Finn

Better than finn blacking rey
>>
>>63927319
Just imagine the fucking chaos that would ensue if that happened. Both of them just start kissing, sjws everywhere would love it and loads of people will hate it.
>>
Please be true. I mean, come on, it's the current year we live in.
>>
>>63927319
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

I kept thinking about the poetry stuff, and how in the OT the first movie implies a romance between Leia and Luke, but then we find out that it's really Han and Leia. So in this movie it implies Rey and Finn might end up together, but in reality it's just a red herring. Rey won't find romance in the trilogy just like Luke didn't, and Finn will end up with someone else. The only other major character is Poe. So Poe it is.
>>
>>63927451
and out of all of that White woman would become more powerful as Rey shines above them all as the true heroine of the series. That's probably a positive outcome long term.
>>
>>63927383
So instead Poe cucks Rey by getting with Finn?
>>
>>63927602
The ideal outcome is either Poe gets with Rey. The 2nd best outcome is she remains single and their all friends. The 3rd best is that nobody gets blacked. The 4th best is that Rey doesn't get blacked at all but Poe gets blacked
>>
Do not sexualize the Poe!

He is PURE!
>>
>>63927774
>Pure
Oscar has probably already fucked the entire Star Wars female cast including Carrie Fisher
Poe is the biggest sloot around
>>
>>63927848
>Carrie fisher

Oh god get that image out of my head...
>>
>>63927319
Fuck off Finn he's my Oscarfu
>>
i wouldn't mind to be honest.

two men talking about their buttfucking is infinitely more interesting than MaRey Sue overachieving her way through the whole film.
>>
Gay? Look at that fucking pic, Poe is this close to calling this nigger out on stealing his jacket. That's not a stare of lust
>>
>>63927700
Whats wrong with a nice blackening every now and then?
Embrace the Dark Side.
>>
>>63927319
Of course. Rey is this trilogy's Luke. Finn and Poe are TFA's Leia and Han Solo. Now we have to find out which one is related to Rey.
>>
I hope Rey gets blacked. Reyfinn forever.

You all want it you desu senpai. If not, get cucked
>>
>>63927700
Poe/Rey is pretty degenerate

He's 15 years older than her
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.