[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: p11963743_p_v7_aa.jpg (148 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p11963743_p_v7_aa.jpg
148 KB, 480x720
DUDE LMAO
>>
>>63926596
DUDE 6 LMAO
>>
>>63926596

still better than hateful 8
>>
File: 1433556643718.png (616 KB, 533x538) Image search: [Google]
1433556643718.png
616 KB, 533x538
>Taylor Lautner
>Rob Schneider
>Luke Wilson
>>
>>63926596
>Adam Sandler says he ‘doesn’t give a f**k’ about reviews

>“The bad reviews that I get on everything I do, that part pi**es me off because I ask my fu*king friends to be in it, and to ask them to be in this stuff and I’m promising them, ‘I think it’s good,’ and then I do screenings for an audience and it all works and I’ll call them up after and say, ‘hey, that one thing you said really did great,’ and then that Friday, every Friday literally every one of my movies is destroyed,” Sandler said.
>“Everything, the reviews, they destroy them so much that I’m just like, ‘I can’t wait for my friends to see the movie and not read that sh*t and be affected by it’.”
>But it’s not just the bad reviews, Sandler doesn’t want to hear about. He has no time for positive reviews either.
>“I swear to God, I don’t want them,” he said to Howard Stern. “I don’t take them. When they say I’m good in something and someone calls me up and says, ‘Wow, the Village Voice said blah blah blah,’ I’m just like, ‘I don’t give a fu*k.’”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNYFdrrEk38
>>
>>63926596
Rob Schneider is... A COWBOY!
Rated PG-13.
>>
>>63926741
He's rich as fuck and making fun movies for people to enjoy. He shouldn't give a fuck and film critics should be beheaded.
>>
>>63926741

>you'll never make movies with your buds and get rich off of them, laughing at critics giving bad reviews
>>
I thought it was pretty good. May watch it again but I was drinking when I viewed it.
>>
File: 006 - fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
006 - fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>63926942
>Adam will never call you up and ask if you want to make $50,000 to hang out for a week and make black and mexican jokes
>>
>>63927297
Definitely his best movie since funny people
>>
I enjoyed it. It's not some high-brow shit or Blazing Saddles obviously, but it's an alright comedy.
>>
The heists are good
>>
>>63926596
I like to watch shitty movies with my buddy who moved across the country, I swear to god we almost turned this off about 5 minutes in when Rob Schnider's Donkey has diarrhea all over the wall and then again like 20 minutes when he has diarrhea again all over Chirs Parnell
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.