[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sicario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cqvfND0.png (2 MB, 2560x1083) Image search: [Google]
cqvfND0.png
2 MB, 2560x1083
What? Did he rape him or what?
>>
>>63926515
Made him suck his cock
>>
>>63926550
What if he bit?
>>
>>63926575
He has a big cock
>>
>>63926515
Guessing by the gallon of water, either force-drinking or water-boarding.
>>
Forced him to drink the water then beat the shit out of him.
>>
CON PAZ
CON PAZ
>>
IT WAS JUST A PRANK
>>
Miss sexy Agent, I am DOD.
>>
I also though he made him suck his dick
>>
>>63927146
He didn't bring a piece of cloth, I doubt it could be water boarding. He certainly did something with that guy's dick tho
>>
He peed on him, didn't you notice the giant water jug he brought with him? That was so he could drink more and pee longer! Gosh.
>>
Anyone notice how the water bottle was a reference to Traffic's ending? Or just a coincidence?
>>
He obviously beat the shit out of him and used the water jug to wash the blood out of the room, thats why the drain pipe was focused on
>>
He waterboarded him
>>
>>63927212
The water was for himself, in case he got thirsty. Gotta stay hydrated.
>>
>>63928842
this you morons
>>
Daddy, let's go play soccer
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.