[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anything he can't do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 133.jpg (185 KB, 1506x350) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
185 KB, 1506x350
is there anything he can't do?
>>
Be on my bed

;_;
>>
>>63926165
>>63926165
Be a leading man or have a personality.
>>
>>63926299
He was a leading man in Inside Llewyn Davis and he has tons of personality.
>>
>>63926165
Join a country club in the 50's.
>>
Resist the capeshit money.
>>
>>63926334
Oh, you can certainly be the lead in a movie but it doesn't make you a leading man. And I guess if you call ripping off Al Pacino a personality then maybe he does.
>>
>>63926165
be tall
>>
Be the voice of dante from dantes inferno
>>
ELLEN PAGE
>>
Be an authentic actor . By falling for the Oscar Isaacs meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Inside Llewyn Davis was a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Oscar Isaac is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Isaac is lying to you with his very existence.
>>
>>63926671
I thought he was pretty good in a most violent year. He played a decently conflicted business owner incredibly well

And so what if he enjoys capeshit-tier films? Lee Pace is a great actor as well and appears in capeshit
>>
>>63926811
Lee Pace is not a great actor.
>>
>>63926469
If RDJ and Twilight guy can get away with it, anybody can.
>>
>>63926671
Holy fucking shit, you actually typed that on your computer. I feel bad for you.
>>
>>63926852

>falling for pasta

How new are you?
>>
>>63926671
>talking shit about Hardy

And there you went off the deep end, but you're right about everything else for the most part.
>>
>>63926852
>I fall for gimmicks and marketing
I feel bad for you and whatever board it is you've crawled out of that has to put up with low IQ posters like you.
>>
Be in a good film.
>>
>>63926671
you only had to mention cumberbatch and i would have added that to my copypasta list
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.