[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just saw this and loved it. What are some other good Mexican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
So i just saw this and loved it. What are some other good Mexican and South American drug movies?
>>
File: 1450493407804.jpg (130 KB, 350x488) Image search: [Google]
1450493407804.jpg
130 KB, 350x488
bump
>>
>see sicario when it comes out in theaters
>no one else saw it on /tv/ cause autism
>rip hits interwebs 3 months later and suddenly everyone is talking about it

I know I should expect this by now but it's still fucking annoying
>>
>>63925235

Not a movie, but I gotta say Narcos. Arguably one of the best TV series of the last decade and one of the best things done about drug war and cartels.
>>
File: 340271.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
340271.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
OP here
This was another movie I loved. Anymore like this?
>>
Elite Squad is god tier
>>
>>63926423
Same thign happened to me with Prisoners except it wasn't 3 months... it was a whole year later ppl started discussing it.
>>
>>63926423
IT'S NOT FAIR

Also plenty of people discussed it and I've a lot of threads with mostly praise. Now that the torrents are up people who didn't get the chance to see them in theaters are making threads and discussing the movie. No need to be a baby.
>>
You might like Narcos.
>>
>>63925235
http://youtu.be/PdnA_iwWTQU
Here's it on YouTube, dudes
>>
Sicario was stellar, music and overall use of sound stood out to me, and really made you feel on edge and uneasy. When I saw the ads I thought it was just another cop movie where the good guys have to take down a comically evil bad guy with token characters.

A shame noone really discussed it, it sortof slipped by.
>>
>>63925235
Narcos
El Infierno
Sin Nombre
>>
>>63926462
How long is narcos I'm not really into binging TV series, but it does interest me quite a bit.
>>
Cartel Land
>>
>>63926423
There were posts months ago asking why no one was talking about Sicario, and the old hands would tell everyone to just wait until the torrents came out. No one on here has any friends to go see it with so we have to download them. Now we have and we're chatting.
>>
>>63926423
They didn't even play it in my shitty theater cus ppl only go to pleb movies
>>
>>63930318
Just go to see it by yourself, that's what I did.
>>
>>63928984
Thanks family.
>>
>>63930318
I went to see it by myself. It is called not being insecure.
>>
File: I love cute soldier girls.jpg (147 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
I love cute soldier girls.jpg
147 KB, 800x533
This movie trolled me hard. That anxiety inducing soundtrack made you think some really bad shit was about to happen to the "good" guys but obviously it didn't work out that way.
>>
>>63926423
I thought there was a bunch of threads about it. The entire topic was kind of hot around there. Especially because of Narcos.
>>
>>63929972
13 episodes at 40 minutes each, I think.
It's easily worth it. And they are going for a second season. Just so you know.
>>
Cartel Land.

It's a documentary from this year.

> dat scene where the prisoner is staring at his feet and freaking out and you can hear them torturing other prisoners in the background
>>
>>63931757

> also

> get kidnapped

> they take you back to their "base"

> it's a slaughterhouse

I wonder how hard he shit his pants right then
>>
>>63925235
Why is Emily Blunt the only one with her gun raised?
>>
>>63929863
patrician
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.