[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2010 >The urban market stole my tv, so I know they like movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>The urban market stole my tv, so I know they like movies

>Boyega was the best part of the film
>>
I think you didn't get the point
Boyega is literally a who? The negro and his character is good
Samuel was/is hot shit and his character was a mess
>>
File: 1398167754475.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1398167754475.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>63924675
>making a race joke means you hate all black people
>>
remember when Mike wasn’t a SJW cuck?
>>
The first one was in character as an old racist man.
>>
>>63924740
He is Third Reich Mike, you know.
>>
>>63924809
As opposed to his real persona, an old racist manchild
>>
>>63924675
>I take racist jokes seriously
You're as bad as tumblr but on the other side of the spectrum. But you're both on the same side of the autism spectrum.
>>
>>63924782
>look mom i posted it again!
>>
>>63924740
Mike 'ampf Stoklasa
>>
>>63924675
There is literally no point to be made here you fucking child
>>
>>63924675
Mike Stoklasa is a talentless hack
>>
>>63924732
shit taste

samuel was an actually convincing jedi grand master with a presence. Boyega was an unconvincing stormtrooper with a womans body
>>
>>63925438
Exactly. I wanted Anakin to save Mace.

I wanted Finn to die.
>>
>>63925482
>tfw no alternate timeline where Mace and Anakin both agree that Sheev is actually too dangerous to be kept alive
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.