[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>quinn wake up! jonas humped and dumped me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: w.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
w.gif
998 KB, 500x281
>quinn wake up! jonas humped and dumped me.
>>
>>63924032
Stupid bitch tried to kill him
>>
why have homeland finales sucked since season 2
>>
File: 1407400235628.jpg (15 KB, 255x245) Image search: [Google]
1407400235628.jpg
15 KB, 255x245
>>63924418
>it's a "carries personal life" episode
>>
>>63924032
Exactly what I thought. As soon as Jonas breaks up with her she remembers her crippled and dying friend.
>>
will there be a season 6 bro's?
>>
>>63924937
Unless I dreamt it, it's already been confirmed.
>>
>>63924937
No. Carrie is gonna get killed in a theater shooting in US.
>>
>>63924937
Showtime has already renewed Homeland for season 6 and the show-runner said the show probably has 2 more seasons left.
>>
>>63924989
>>63925038
will it be good, bro's?
>>
>>63925104
It's not the edge of your seat S1 or S2 Homeland but it's pretty good.
>>
>>63924032
Miss Marvel.
>>
This show has already run its course, but since the last season was imho the best, maybe they can pull another good one.
>>
My sweet Alison.

I was yelling "fuckers don't spray the shit out the car my wife is in the trunk."
>>
>>63925189
I loved that woman. It was the only love I knew.
>>
Here lies Quinn. He never scored with his waifu
>>
>>63925172
>show has run its course
>last season was best

there are as many opinions as there are stupid dicks in the world
>>
was a rather depressing season overall, I liked it
>>
I liked that they filmed in germany instead of some sandy shithole.
>>
>>63925189
Really mi familia?

Allison would cuck and sell you out for a new gucci bag
>>
>watching a television show after they killed off the Main Character

literally why
>>
Is Quinn alive?
>>
>>63925238
I think he means the season before this current one, desu.
>>
SAUL! SAUL! OH MY GOD, SAUL!
>>
>>63924418
what
last year's homeland finale was excellent
>>
>>63929472
it was basically just set up for the 5th season
all the action happened in the previous episode
>>
>>63927002
fucking brody and his dumb fucking face was my least favourite part of the show and I was fucking relieved he finally died
>>
>>63929522
I dunno, the star on the memorial thing just worked, if this season had turned out to be shit that could have worked as the series ender for me
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.