[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold on a shitting minute... How did Anakin become alive in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ROTJ.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ROTJ.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
Hold on a shitting minute... How did Anakin become alive in the force when no one taught him how to do it?
>>
>>63923834

He was the fucking chosen one. If anyone could have done it without training, it would be him.
>>
>>63923834
I don't know dude use your imagination. I feel sorry for your Dad, must've felt like a press meeting when he read you bedtime stories.
>>
>>63923860
Bullshit, if he was so powerful then why didn't he bring Padme back?
>>
File: 1449871014924.jpg (189 KB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
1449871014924.jpg
189 KB, 1920x820
>>63923834
>posting outdated photo
>>
>>63923907
I don't have a dad actually.
>>
File: 1418570536243.jpg (1 MB, 1900x816) Image search: [Google]
1418570536243.jpg
1 MB, 1900x816
>>63923935
>>
>>63923991
No... I am your father.
>>
>>63923834
Because before the prequels shitted it up, we were supposed to think that that's what happens to all jedi when they die. They become one with the force. Anakin showing up there just shows that he has completely abandoned the dark side and turned back to the light. Then they had to shit it all up with, "well you need level 98 force knowledge and points in force ghost."
tldr: lucas is a hack
>>
>>63924014
>tfw shineboxposting is dead
>>
Why didnt they replace Alec Guiness with Ewan Mcgregory in this scene?
It just makes no sense having Yoda and Ob Wan the way they looked at death but Anakin in his 20s.

And nobody try any of the bullcrap 'oh Anakin died when he turned into Vader'
>>
>>63924165
>we were supposed to think that that's what happens to all jedi when they die
Wrong.
>>
>>63924258
Good. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox.
>>
>>63924266
Because they're fucking ghosts, they look however they want to look, and obviously Anakin wouldn't want to look like his old shitty burnt up Darth Vader self.
>>
>>63924266
That's what I don't get, everyone says "It was the last time he was Anakin" but the last time he was Anakin was when he killed Palpatine at the end of ROTJ
>>
Something always bothered me about the whole Force ghost thing.

Yoda died of old age and his body disappeared.

Anakin died of his wounds from the Emperor, and he left a body.

Qui-Gin died of his wounds from Darth Maul, and left a body.

Does this mean that Obi-Wan died of old age a second before Darth Vader would have sliced him in half? Because that seems like a pussy way to go out.
>>
>Hayden returns as a ghost in episode VII and XI
>>
>>63924541
>Because that seems like a pussy way to go out.
Seems like a fucking genius way to go out.
It's more about your body disappearing than how you die. If Neeson left a pile of robes with a particularly stretched crotch region that would have been consistent.

What happened to vader confused me a bit. He literally died on a thing that was about to explode and then they cut to them cremating him. What
>>
If we are "luminous beings" then why does the body disappear into the force?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.