[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Kylo Ren look like an edgy teenage redditor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 720x480
>>
He's stylistically designed to be that way
>>
>>63923762
he was modeled after you
>>
File: 1396896842049.png (57 KB, 607x426) Image search: [Google]
1396896842049.png
57 KB, 607x426
>>63923762

Because he spends his time shitposting about how the prequels were better than his own film
>>
>>63923762
They were going for the white male school shooter demographic.
>>
>>63923801
And you can't undo that. Each piece leads into the next...

OP, he's designed to be an edgy faggot. The entire plot for the next couple movies is about him realising how cringeworthy he was and redeeming himself.
>>
File: 1435505254065.gif (124 KB, 284x320) Image search: [Google]
1435505254065.gif
124 KB, 284x320
Kalo Ren is a great villan. I'm listening to a few podcasts about the movie and when broken down, he's a fucking good character.

Case and point: He saw Finn not attack anyone at the village and back into the ship he didn't punish him or turn him in. Then once Finn escapes, he knew right away who it was. Later on he gets pissed because he realized he was getting too soft.

Basically he wanted to be hardcore but mom and dad said no, do he shot up his school. With a lightsaber.
>>
Honestly i think they gave Kylo too much development, and the fact that he got so beasted by a little girl just makes the first order looks so weak.
>>
The sad thing is that there's a 90% chance they will abandon their initial idea of Kylo Ren being a tryhard Sith-aboo because of the backlash from people who thought he was supposed to be the next Vader, thus ruining what was established in ep7.
>>
>>63923762
looks like your typical white beta loner tbqh
>>
he's actually pretty effay all things considered. Great fit.

In terms of appearance he's one of the cooler looking Sith. Shame about the temper tantrums and the movie being hollow trash.

And redditors would kill to look like that, although they aren't very edgy. Reddit is filled to the brim with the blandest and roundest kids on the planet with the most popular opinions one could have. They are hardly edgy.
>>
>>63923958
its gonna end up like lost.
any theories on wookiepedia will be avoided.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.