[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hateful 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
So was that letter from Lincoln a fake?
>>
Yes. Why else would he say it was?
>>
Then why the narration of the letter in the end? Just a humorous wink at the power of deception? I guess it makes sense that its horseshit.

Also, is this nigger seriously a good guy in this movie? He did make a cracker suck on his dick and humiliate his old man to his death. Not to mention that he's a redskin killer as well.

Otherwise, I thought this movie was good. Not tarantino's best, but decent.
>>
>>63923753
He is more on the lawful + chaotic evil spectrum. the only good people were the ones managing the inn. Even boyd had a nasty past.
>>
i want to eat that stew that shit looked delicious
>>
>>63923879

Tarantino movie without a food scene isn't a tarantino movie.

Where's a barefoot scene though? I don't remember one
>>
>>63923943
>Where's a barefoot scene though?

he has moved on from that fetish. it's all big black dicks from here on out.
>>
No it was real he just lied about being pen pals
>>
>>63923327
They joke in the end how the warm penis BH made a nice touch with the nickname at the end of the letter
>>
>>63923823
You can't be lawful and chaotic. Idiot.
>>
File: rogerschicken.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
rogerschicken.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>63923327
The Lincoln Letter is what's actually in the briefcase in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

>also Green Apple tobacco
>>
>gang not raping the black and blonde inn cuties before killing then

Turned the movie off there
>>
File: 1364767228131.jpg (74 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
1364767228131.jpg
74 KB, 677x782
>>63924235
>mfw qt perky aussie girl is kilt
>>
>>63924204
yes you can fucko
>>
>>63923327
anyone else thought this movie was really good

i was expecting something boring with 1 hyped meme scene but it was actually pretty good
>>
>>63924267
No, you can be chaotic good or lawful evil. Get it. Noob.
>>
>>63923327
Total garbage. Waste of time.
>>
>20-30 minutes of scenery that are too long
>Hyped up 15 men gang shootup that never happens
>boring ass shit dialogue
>cocks everywhere
>needless gore scenes
>need tarantino's voice to explain the plot himself
>shitty ending

So is he a hack guys?
>>
>>63924734
not enough memes for you kid?

this was one of tarantinos best flicks yet and actually not boring trash like I was suspecting
>>
File: WaltonGoggins2[1].jpg (25 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
WaltonGoggins2[1].jpg
25 KB, 600x338
>>63923823
agreed, everyone in the Inn after the storm hit except maybe driver was guilty of someshit.

Movie wasn't the best but godamn if I didnt enjoy Walton Goggins actually being the closest thing to a hero in the movie.
>>
>>63923327
Nope. Nor was the blowjob scene.SLJ was a master ruse-man.
>>
>>63925101
>make a whiteman possibly suck you off and kill his daddy after telling him the story
>get your nuts shot off by Channing

Lotta people are throwing the racist card about the dick sucking bit but leave that later part off.

At the very least im half expecting the blacks to get pissed off over the movie more than anyone
>the word nigger being thrown around like candy on halloween
>the black women getting it
>Sam Jackson getting sucked off by a whiteman
>Sam Jackson getting his nuts shotoff by a whiteman
>Sam Jackson and the confederate soldier being the heroic duo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.