[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the greatest villain of all time? >Evil as fuck >Always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Palps.jpg (39 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
Palps.jpg
39 KB, 816x816
Is he the greatest villain of all time?

>Evil as fuck
>Always having fun while being evil as fuck

He is based as shit and you CAN'T deny it.
>>
Why are you obsessed with this faggot? What? Are you a faggot? Faggot
>>
The ass crack on his head always threw me off.
>>
File: 1450282201082.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1450282201082.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>63922702

>Is he the greatest villain of all time?

yes
>>
>>63922702
Is that Steve Wozniak?
>>
>>63922746
You probably like girls without dicks you fag
>>
>>63922702

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030

Has anyone ever performed a greater move in thematic history?
>>
>>63922702
Is he really dead?
>>
>>63922817

Did Darth Plagueis the wise teach him their manoeuvre?
>>
>>63922849
He planned it all from the start, it was an insurance scam so that he could make the rebels think they won while he claimed the money and started to build the first order.

And he only done this because he was bored.
>>
>>63922849

I somehow can't believe the very guy who pointed out the irony of the fact that he killed Plagueis, a man who could gift immortality but ultimately could not save himself from murder, would not himself have a failsafe in place to prevent the repeat of history.
>>
>>63923228
He taught him to be immortal, not how to survive a body-press
>>
When you first saw him in the return of the Jedi, did you think he was just very fucking old or actually mutilated/scarred?

I thought he was a fucking millenia old and this would have suited very well because he was old already in Episode 1. But no, George Lucas is an idiot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.