[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me this is doing well. Because it deserves to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: the expanse.png (318 KB, 692x396) Image search: [Google]
the expanse.png
318 KB, 692x396
Please tell me this is doing well.

Because it deserves to.
>>
>>63922368
I like it but I've only watched episode 1 so far. Waiting for it to finish so can binge.
>>
It's pretty lame but it's syfy so I shouldn't have expected much. Not gonna pick it up.
>>
>>63922478

this desu
>>
it's online numbers are fine but it's living viewing is abysmal, the 2nd episode didn't even rank in the top 100
>>
>>63922478
>>63922752

I've watched the 4 released so far, and if you like it you'll be pleasantly surprised since the first episode is probably the weakest
>>
this is riding the syfy rollercoaster straight to crushing mediocrity tbqhwyf
>>
>tfw don't have cable to help support the show

JUST
>>
File: 1.jpg (479 KB, 1749x711) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
479 KB, 1749x711
>>
>>63923023

who else /JUST/?
>>
>>63922368
It isn't doing well at all actually. It is good enough to watch but there's barely anyone watching through TV or their website. More than a 1/3 of the audience has been pirating it so they aren't even counted.

http://www.cancelledscifi.com/sci-fi-tv-shows/the-expanse/

>>63923023
I noticed they removed the online release dates for that. Most were weeks/month ahead of the TV release.

I don't know what the fuck SyFy is thinking other than that someone is sabotaging this show so it doesn't get a second season.
>>
>>63922368
Fucking great show, I really needed this too. I watched the first 7 or 8 episodes of Dark Matter even though I hated it, cause I needed some sort of space show
>>
I like it so far, there's something comfy about it. It reminds me of Mass Effect.
>>
>>63923529
it was renewed for season 2 before it started airing
>>
>>63922368
When does it air? I've been meaning to watch it, the first two episodes were surprisingly good
>>
So who are the bad guys with blue helmets?
>>
>>63923696
That's happened before and been cancelled due to low viewer stats.
>>
>>63923734
Here's the first 4:

http://www.syfy.com/theexpanse/episodes
>>
releasing the first 5 episodes online was one of the dumbest things they could do
>>
>>63923008
Does it even matter if you don't have a tracking box?
>>
>>63923795
Thanks
>>
>>63923868
Do you get paid if you have one?
>>
>>63923760
ok, but right now it's renewed
>>
>start airing it during the holydays when every other show is on break because they know better than to air shit when most people are partying

it was over before it even begun
>>
>>63923739
From what I can tell there are no 'bad guys', everyone is doing bad in that fucked up political system.
>>
i don't get how this Cold War: But In Space plot is interesting. It's literally cold war politics, but on planetary scale, so all these nerds are jerking themselves off over it?
>>
Let's be honest here, the pilot episode was terrible, horrible pacing, non-stop exposition, absent plot ... that's not how you do a pilot: you catch the attention of your audience, and then you expand your universe in the subsequent ep.

that said, the last 10 minutes were very good.
>>
>>63924627
because cold war plots are fun for some people? Might not be your cup of tea but I love it exactly because it is essentially cold war in space and gas a somewhat strong politics/conspiracy focus.
>>
Best show syfy has ever made imo.
>>
>>63924627
have you made it to episode 4? It's got a lot of surprise deaths but in a way that isn't GoT, it furthers the plot.

At least Syfy has done something to replace Defiance, all the rest of their shows are shit right now
>>
>>63925845

i watched it all and liked for the fast paced nature of the plot and the characters kind of, but the overall plot is bland. at this point i hope the mysterious high-tech soldiers are another species or some shit
>>
I like it but I have a feeling it will be cancelled
>>
it's hard to get excited for this show because it's probably going to cancelled right away

it did turn me on to the books though, can't wait to read them
>>
Bump.

Just saw the first 4 episodes. Pretty good so far.
>>
>>63922368
It's fucking great
>>
>>63929305
I was blown away when dude had his head blown off, after he seemed like he would be the doctor for the groupd
>>
>>63922368
I literally fell asleep during episode 2
We're never getting another BSG are we ?
>>
>>63929914
I genuinely thought he was the traitor or something
Next thing I know his head is gone
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.