[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does he play Christoph Waltz in Hateful Eight? Waltz wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: roth.jpg (40 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
roth.jpg
40 KB, 590x350
So why does he play Christoph Waltz in Hateful Eight? Waltz wasn't avaible at that time?
>>
Waltz probably got tired of working with that weirdo foot autist
>>
>>63919731
Christoph Waltz chose SPECTRE instead.
>>
>>63919848
he dun goofed
>>
>>63919848
Well I haven't seen spectre, but I heard that it was shit.
But I just saw Hateful and it's shit too. So I guess it was a lose-lose situation and he chose the one with the better money.
>>
>>63919731
I hope /tv/ starts to realize that this movie is the mother lode of memes.

I mean, the major weakness of TFA is its lack of memable material other than portions. Hateful 8 on the other hand is a meme just about every minute.
>>
>>63919731
He didn't want to suck black cock for the role
>>
>>63919731
Because he didn't want to get buttraped and shivved in the sequel to FIFA where Blatter is in prison.
>>
Rumors of a falling out between Waltz and Tarantula.
>>
>>63921289
This. I couldn't believe it when i started to watch this movie. It's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>63919731
this tbqh. Why did he play it like that
>>
>>63921646
you could hear quentin's mouth dripping with saliva when he was talking about big black dingus
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.