[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they have careers once they're done with Star Wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: John-Boyega-Daisy-Ridley.jpg (27 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
John-Boyega-Daisy-Ridley.jpg
27 KB, 550x375
Will they have careers once they're done with Star Wars?

>implying these movies will ever end
>>
>>63919442
They'll have a career in Blacked.
>>
No. Gonna be a hell of a wave to ride though
>>
>>63919442
Boyega, yes. Ridley, No.
>>
>>63919442

Yes I can picture both of them in the far future working as side characters of a british soap opera for grannies
>>
It's hard to say.

Fisher and Hamill didn't have much of careers after Star Wars because Hamill had his face fucked up and Fisher was a coke fiend, it wasn't like being part of Star Wars made people unwilling to hire them. Ford did just fine because he was able to remain handsome and a professional.
>>
>>63919442
>>implying these movies will ever end

They revived the series after 20 years to make another 3 flicks that were pretty much garbage that most fans wished never happened. How the fuck is this franchise not dead already. It should have been the ultimate end of it in 2005. The new movie although decent in itself doesn't bring ANYTHING new to the SW heritage, there war ZERO necessity compelling it into existence. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>63919648
TFA made over $500 million in a single weekend

Disney is planning on one Star Wars film a year
http://www.wired.com/2015/11/building-the-star-wars-universe/
>>
>>63919756
Because people can be brainwashed so easily. It's all marketing.
>>
>>63919647
>Poe=Solo
>Oscar Isaac will have a great career after SW is over
feels good man
>>
>>63919442
IDK what you guys say, she's adorable
>>
>>63919442
Boyega yes, Ridley will head straight to facialabuse
>>
Boyega did very well and I can imagine him in some action flicks
Daisy was... meh
cute but meh
>>
>>63919756
>a star wars movie every year

Please god no
>>
>>63920882
As someone who really enjoyed TFA I'm happy with this news. I honestly think it's a good thing and if you don't, you're autistic.
>>
>>63919442
Star Wars will be the new MCU
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.