[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's his father?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4
File: Anakin-Jedi.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Anakin-Jedi.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
Who's his father?
>>
Midichlorians
>>
Tray Torr
>>
>>63918740
Sheev
>>
>>63918740
Darth Alberto Barbosa
>>
space jesus
>>
Qui Gon
>>
he's the product of sandpeople rape
>>
>>63918740
Lando
>>
>>63918740
Darth bubani umbatso
>>
muhammad
>>
They pretty much confirmed it was Snoke. He used the force to get his mom pregnant. So anakin was basically a force child.
>>
>>63919005
Snoke is not Plagueis

Quit with this MEME
>>
>>63919113
It's confirmed though
>>
>>63919113
Stfu lorefag this is JJs train now
>>
>>63918740
Luke. Disney is in charge now, there'll sure be some twist with time travelling.
>>
>>63918884
What if sandpeople are original Jedi for Jedi, like the outerspace Siths for Siths?
>>
>>63918740
snoke
>>
>>63919113

It was probably Palpatine, anyhow. Plagueis would probably have used a Muun woman for such a project.
>>
BANE?
>>
>>63918740
Like my another favorite fictional character, Jesus, Anakin has no biological father. The force impregnated Ani's mother.
>>
Watto
>>
>>63918805

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>63918740
Snoke.
>>
>>63918740
luke
>>
No one. The whole saga is just a figment of imagination of Obi Wan Kenobi because of the gas that Trade Federation released into the room. Lack of father is one of the clues.
>>
>>63919283
>Jedi dress in Tatoonian robes because they are a remnant of their tusken heritage
>>
I am
>>
>>63918740
Snoke
>>
>>63921835
Anakin Skywalker...
I'm CIA
>>
>>63921896
ow the edge
>>
>>63918740
Johannes Keppler
>>
>>63918740
omg his eyes
just noticed
>>
Dafoe Ers
>>
>>63918740
Fuck off you normie memeing faggots.
>muh star wars
Fucking shut your memeing cunt mouths. All you faggots do is meme.
>>
>>63921896
Is there a Father Force and a Holy Ghost Force?>>63921896
>>
Was this thread conceived by the midichlorians?
>>
>>63922284
Yeah but who are you?
>>
>>63925467
Father force is Sheev.

Holy ghost is Snoke.
>>
>>63918740
Darth Plageius aka Jar Jar Binks
>>
>>63918740
Joseph Campbell
>>
Darth Cuckold
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (107 KB, 740x572) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
107 KB, 740x572
>>63921896
even most atheists conclude Jesus existed
>>
Sheev for sure
>>
>>63918740
Darth Insanius
>>
>>63918740
Before Disney's retcons, Plageius and Sidious were fucking around and trying to influence the Force with the dark side. The Force responded and caused Shmi to get pregnant with Anakin.
>>
>>63918740
M I D I K K K L O R E A N S ! ! !
>>
>>63927193
thats retarded
>>
>>63926958
So many Fedoras...
My Jimmies are getting the rustling of a lifetime in mother's basement.
>>
>>63927238
That's how it went.

Now that the EU is disregarded and Episode I-VI are law, Shmi straight up tells Qui Gon there was no father.
>>
>>63918740
Mini Deloreans.
>>
Was he a dark side plant? The vague ass prophecy states he'd bring balance to the force, but thus far Jedis were running shit and there were only two or so Sith.

I think the council were fuckheads who misconstrued the prophecy as in their favor (assuming the force was inherently favorable of their cause) and ignored the fact that Anakin was sent to bring them down and truly balance the Force, which he did. 2 Jedi and 2 Sith left remaining at the end of RoTS.
>>
>>63925523
I AM his father
>>
>>63918740
Darth Icky
>>
File: darthp.jpg (91 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
darthp.jpg
91 KB, 1920x816
>>63918740
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life. After I killed him in his sleep he used this power to transfer his consciousness into the midichlorians where he lived on as a disembodied ghost within the force itself, eventually he managed to use the midichlorians to create a life in the womb of your mother. You Annakin, are his creation. Qui-Gon tried to tip everyone off to this when he said he believed the midichlorians "gave birth" to you, but no one listened. You are Plagueis will made flesh and eventually you will kill me and avenge his murder. Eventually Plagueis will gain enough strength that he can project a physical image from within the force and talk to people in the real world, he will use this to found the First Order, and then turn Ben Solo against Luke Skywalker by pretending to be you, his grandfather, when he sends him visions. Eventually Luke will realize that the only way to destroy Plagueis is to preform an exorcism upon the force itself from within the first Jedi Temple, and so will begin his search.
>>
>>63926958
Most people who believe Jesus was actually a real historical person are idiots and historically illiterate. They need to do some research, read a history book, and listen to secular non-bias scholars, because anyone with even the slightest degree of integrity would conclude that Jesus of Nazareth was a fictional person.
>>
>>63927354
Could've been.

Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan and the rest of the council had varying degrees of faith in the prophecy. They were mostly scared shitless of Anakin's potential.
>>
>>63927193

>shmi

lel
>>
>>63927419
nah, the overwhelming consensus among scholars and historians is he existed.
>>
>>63927484
Was Jesus mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls?
>>
Mr. Christensen
>>
>>63927432
Blame Lucas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A45FQvlfU6Q
>>
sand
>>
>>63927404
Lel, he got him fucked up on Naboo wine and zapped his ass with Unlimited Power.
>>
>>63927431

I rewatched the 3rd for the first time since I was a kid yesterday and caught on to so much more nuance. They really did fear him, and ironically enough that fed into his turn to the dark. Not only that, his path was deterministic and he had no choice in the matter, padmes death was a result of his change, which he did to save her. He was just a big pawn to fate in every way.
>>
Darth Vader
>>
>>63927719
They knew what was up.

Even in Episode I, Obi-Wan remarks that his potential is greater than Yoda and he's too attached to mother and later Padme.
>>
>>63927484
>The majority of biblical scholars are Christian
>People see no problem with these fanatics blindly defending their "god" without any real historical evidence to support he even existed. All through consensus, not actual primary sources.

The majority of Qu'ran scholars are Muslims who claimed Muhammad existed, that he conversed with angels, split the moon, and prophesied the future. Do you honestly think their consensus validates all these claims?
>>
>>63927845
except the majority aren't Christian, don't lie please it's not Christian of you
>>
>>63918740
Sheev reveals this in his encounter with Mace Windu.

Based on what Windu says, he comes to a realization about Anakin's origins. In disbelief, he exclaims, "it's Tree's son then?"
For some reason, he finds this so shocking that he screams, "AGHHGGHHA" and attacks Mace Windu.
>>
Actually his father was a Tusken raider who raped Shmee Skywalker but they fell in love anyway, but their families forced them to stop the relationship. 20 years later the Tusken learned he had a son but that Shmeee gave him away to the jedi and killed her to save his honor. It's actually a nice lovestory. I hope it will get a romantic spin off.
>>
>>63927839

Everyone had these senses but no will to make a decision and act on them. I noticed that too, Yoda is so wise, and kind of throws ideas or possibilities in the air, but they just kind of grimly go along with it and resign themselves to going with the flow.

They could have gone all in on either integrating and assimilating Anakin, or just straight up knocking him and Palpatine off, and instead kind of warily sat there and let this kid descend into madness.

Yoda is kind of a cuck desu, for being as able as he is
>>
>>63927484
Nope.
No records of his birth, no records of his execution, no written rebuttals from his supposed contemporaries.
>>
>>63927936
mace windows real name is aghhgghha
>>
>>63927499
More like dead sea trolls
>>
>>63927419
>listen to secular non-bias scholars
Like Bart Ehrman?
>>
>>63927993
They got tied up in their own bullshit and Palpatine capitalized.

>exceptions for family and love
>passive
>purposely limiting their power

The three Masters Mace brought seriously underestimated Sheev.
>>
File: URoRRoRRR.jpg (80 KB, 800x1072) Image search: [Google]
URoRRoRRR.jpg
80 KB, 800x1072
>>63928083
>>63927964
Anakin's father is URoRRuR'R'R, that's who Sheev was calling out to.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/URoRRuR'R'R
>>
>>63928206
mfw this is probably pretty accurate.
>>
>>63928004
same could be said of Alexander
>>
>>63927964
They could do something like Not Without My Daughter but with Tuskens instead of muslims. Shme has to escape her abusive husband, who forced her to wear burka, and sales herself into slavery for protection.
>>
>>63928206
I don't think so.
It seems more likely to me that URoRRuR'R'R was the one responsible for concealing / lied to Sheev about the identity of Tree's son, i.e. Anakin.
He's cursing URoRRuR'R'R's name as he flies into combat with Mace Windu, who now must die because of the information that's been revealed.
>>
>>63928618
Are tusken raiders humans with weird culture or legit alien looking fellas with wrinkles on their noses?
>>
>>63921896
And also like my favourite fictional character, Richard Dawkins.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.