[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C-3PO is a awful character. His appearance in TFA didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
C-3PO is a awful character. His appearance in TFA didn't really seem deserved at all.

And Anthony Daniels seemingly being a huge prick IRL just makes it all worse.
>>
>>63918456

Shut up.
>>
>>63918456

Fuck you, C-3PO is fucking awesome.
>>
Hello everyone, I'm C-3PO. Remember me? As you can see, I have a red arm now.
>>
I love the fact that he immediately cockblocked Han again. JJ gets Star Wars.
>>
3PO's suffering is entertaining
>>
>>63918572
C-3PO has a red arm now for the same reason he was exposed wiring in episode I - visual differentiation for toys.
>>
>>63918661

This is why C-3PO works and is awesome.
>>
>>63918456
I liked TFA, but the droids really added nothing to the movie and shouldn't have been in it. Just retire them, or modernize them - for a moment I thought BB8 was just R2 with an updated body. Does technology not advance in the SW universe?
>>
>>63918748
If by droids you mean BB8, he was the best part of the movie. If you're talking about R2 or 3PO they were in like, 2 scenes.
>>
>>63918748

>retire them

No.

We might as well retire Chewbacca, Luke, Leia and Lando for no reason a s well.
>>
>>63918800
Yeah I remember Lucas saying that if he made 9 movies the only characters in all nine would be R2 and C3PO.
>>
>>63918456
Nailed it. C3P0 is a truly shit character when you think about it.
>>
>>63918456
Too young and unqualified to appreciate C3PO. I suggest you get reborn circa 1973 then we'll talk.
>>
>>63918842

Which is a fucking great idea.

They're the only two characters who could truly be worked into all 9 movies and work into the story.
>>
>>63918787
By droids I mean 3PO and R2. I know they didn't hog much spotlight but still were unnecessary. R2 is on sleep mode and PROBABLY has the rest of the map to find Luke, but probably not so let's not check...? Years went by, man!
I probably would've showed them somewhere, but on the next movie or the spinoffs.
>>
>>63918871
C3P0 was the original Jar Jar

your nostalgia goggles blind you. There's nothing to appreciate, he's not entertaining or funny and only serves to annoy the shit out of anyone that isn't a child
>>
>>63918871
Quit living in the past grampa
>>
>>63918800
Leia needed to be there for Kylo Ren's plot, like Han. Chewbacca always follows Han so he needs to stay. Lando was retired, at least from this movie, and it was fine since there was nothing for him to do. C3PO and R2D2 have nothing to do in this movie and might as well have been with Luke on the last shot, or not show up at all in TFA. BB8 was the superior version of R2 and pretty much was the R2 of the movie.
>>
This is such a bait thread that it's retarded.

C-3PO is great. Jar Jar is shit.

End of story.
>>
>>63919320
3P0 IS Jar Jar

End of story
>>
>>63919369
this 2bh
>>
>>63919369
>>63919503

Confirmed for shit taste.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.