[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your thoughts on the documentary filmmaker michael moore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: moore.jpg (102 KB, 634x581) Image search: [Google]
moore.jpg
102 KB, 634x581
what are your thoughts on the documentary filmmaker michael moore?
>>
he's a became very wealthy from being a fat idiot so i kind of envy him but i don't at the same time

he's like if homer simpson became a movie director it would be funny for an episode but if that was your whole life it would get pretty old quick
>>
He's a big guy
>>
>make a documentary about millionaires making too much money
>sue harvey weinstein because he didn't pay you enough
BRAVO MOORE
>>
>>63916959
King of half-truths and fabrication. What he did to Charlton Heston was spineless and douchy. He also screwed over Matt Stone and Trey Parker
>>
>>63917160
>>sue harvey weinstein because he didn't pay you enough

ah no, didn't pay you enough is like when a company has workers "clock out" and then finish up something. Same for working them over time hours but not paying them OT rate.

that's totally different than someone keeping YOUR part of the money from a profitable project. You and I agree to sell a widget for $100 and split it 50/50. It sells for $100 and you hand me $30, take your $50 and pocket the other $20.

The first one is an issues of lost value the second is a person putting real money, your money, directly into his own pocket. I don't care how one feels about Moore you can't really fault the guy for wanting his part of the profits, as per the agreement.
>>
>>63916959
KIKE FAGGOT
IKE FAGGOT
KE
E

F
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>63917111
Yeah,but for who?
>>
>>63917520
>Still losing money
What's the difference? Somebody else is keeping your money, one way is just more direct.
>>
>>63918679
>>
>>63917520
>as per the agreement
The movie made $222.5 million and probably spent twice that on advertising alone. He doesn't deserve shit
>>
I loved bowling for columbine; even with that whiny ending it was a goat documentary
>>
>>63916959
fat leftist cuck
>>
i liked Fahrenheit 9/11, although i haven't seen it in like 9 years
also in that movie he should have explained how jet fuel cant melt steel beams and wtc7 wasn't hit by any aircraft.
>>
>>63916959
I think he rules. He says what right wingers can't admit.
>>
Fat faggot hypocrite who uses falsified data to take money off the hands of retarded liberals who watch his flicks

I only wish I could con liberals out of their money and get away with it
>>
I like him but Bowling For Columbine had a pretty bad ending. Harassing Heston at home and leaving the picture of the little girl nearby was just for the views
>>
>>63919729
Yeah, I agree. He's the man.
>>
>>63917290
>He also screwed over Matt Stone and Trey Parker
What did he do to them?
>>
>>63919729
>>63921131
Cucks detected.
>>
>>63921557
IIRC he asked him to be in his Bowling for Columbine documentary then right afterwards played a cartoon that looks like something they would draw but wasn't.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.