[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So alot of people here are annoyed that Rey is such an obvious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
So alot of people here are annoyed that Rey is such an obvious Mary Sue.

I have an alternate explanation for why she learns things so quickly and is so competent fighting a fairly well trained Sith.

She's turning into a Sith herself, and the trilogy will show Reys fall to the Dark side be mirrored by Kylo feeling remorse and redemption for killing his father.

Consider that Rey lives alone motivated by pain and loneliness, that her awakening came from rage at being mentally violated and then forcefully turning it back against Kylo. That she's fighting at of pure rage at losing her father figure and being abandoned by her true father.
>>
Sith =/= Dark Side
>>
Who the fuck even classifies shit and name it Mary Sue? I swear to god, current society is so fucking fixated by fucking labeling everything. I mean there's even a label to the way some people talk! Vocal fry? What the fuck are they gonna think of next? What do you call the shit you have when its dry and bleeding your anus? Gravel Dump? Shit is fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE.jpg (204 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE.jpg
204 KB, 600x600
To be brutally honest with you, I just want to see her raped. That's it. That's all I ask for. Just a hard-R raping of her by some jabbawobbawockaflocka from Aldernaan Cantina E-6 or some shit.

Give me my rape.
>>
>>63916682

I think Snoke /Plagueis will decide to switch apprentices. At which point she will be one
>>
>>63916791

...try some fiber one dude
>>
I just figured that Kylo Ren wasn't all that well trained. The most competent "sword" fighter in the whole film is that random stormtrooper who has the magic shock baton thing.

Kylo is just an angry angsty young kid trying to be an evil badass without even really knowing why he wants to do it. He ran away from training with Luke (and remember, Luke never had any formal lightsaber training either, so it's not like he has much to pass on in that regard), and Giant Hologram Man explicitly says at the end of the film it's time to complete Kylo's training.

He's trained in the force, not lightsaber ways. And he's not even particularly good at that, really. And Rey was an experienced staff fighter back on Jakku.
>>
>>63916791

Using words to describe things is the fundamental pillar of language and thus civilization. It's nothing to get mad about anon.
>>
>>63916791
>see her raped. That's it. That's all I ask for. Just a hard-R raping of her by some jabbawobbawockaflocka from Aldernaan Cantina E-6 or some shit.

using word to label things...it's called language
>>
>>63916858

the new Jedi aren't even Jedi

Luke has had months of training at best, they simply can't be trained, they dont know shit about lightsaber fighting
>>
>>63916926

Pretty much. The only reason Rey and Kylo are any good with the saber at all (like Kylo being able to block blaster fire) is because they presumably have force enhanced reflexes. Kylo never manages to deflect a blaster bolt back at the person who fired it at him, for example. He just kinda swings awkwardly at where the bolt will be.
>>
>>63916926
>good with the saber at all (like Kylo being able to block blaster fire) is because they presumably have force enhanced reflexes. Kylo never manages to deflect a blaster bolt back at the person who fired it at him, for example. He just kinda swings awkwardly at where the bolt will be.

the universe is full of meele fighters that can teach the way of the sword...
and we just saw how even a toilet cleaner can use a lightsaber...
>>
Luke could be beaten by the Old Republic's youngling at ease. And he is the best jedi out there.
It's basically medieval knights vs modern day knights. Being a jedi or sith is more of a honorable title.
>>
>>63917096
bullshit
>>
>>63917096

Lol no

Luke has more midichlorians than Yoda, so he's a better Jedi
>>
>>63917474
Yet he'd be cut in halves simply because he never really practiced a proper swordfighting and had too few actual opponents.
>>
She trained at Luke's jedi academy as a child. When Kylo massacred the other students, luke jedi mind tricked Rey and hid her on Jakku (pottery). She has training but she cannot remember it. In the next film, luke will tell her about her past, he will tell her a lie from his point of view (more pottery)
>>
>>63917051
Finn has military training you gook of course he knows the basics of hand to hand combat, notice he does get btfo by the shock trooper and kylo because he's still not that good
>>
>>63917701
wasn't finn origionally a fucking cleaner?
>>
>>63918580

He was a stormtrooper assigned to sanitation duties on a specific base for a specific amount of time, he wasn't just a cleaner in armour.
>>
>>63918580
Mario was originally a plumber.
>>
>>63918797
>e he knows the basics of hand to hand combat, n

and because of that he didn't get wasted by a random stormtrooper...wait...
>>
>>63919169
There are obviously different types of stormtroopers. The one with baton was a close-combat oriented stormtrooper, while Finn is better at shooting.
>>
>>63916712
Can people please stop being autists about this

We get it
>>
>>63919443

Clearly some people don't.
>>
>>63919532
Most of the time, for the purpose of the discussion, the difference is irrelevant
>>
this is already a super popular opinion

she literally does the palpatine lunge like 4 times

fights with passion and is generally a massive cunt, 10 bucks says that they keep the alignment of these two vague all the way up to the end
>>
>luke training rey
>she lets it slip that she wants to become powerful enough to kill kylo ren and snoke
>luke says jedi dont strive for power and don't kill
>decides to stop training her before she goes astray like kylo did
>at the same time kylo is supposed to be training in the dark side
>instead he mopes around and regrets what he did
>rey goes to snoke to kill him but he manipulates her into joining him
>kylo goes to luke and pledges himself to the light side
>>
>>63919401
>
so we are back again to the part where he sucks in meele
>>
>>63919906
He's a Luke's bastard son, don't forget. The Force helps him from time to time.
>>
>calls Vader his grandfather
>Han solo is his blood father

I don't get it. Which one is his dad? Luke or Han?
>>
>>63920038

Really. Are you really asking this.

Leia is his mother. Leia is vader's daughter.

Parental lineage works on the mother's line too.
>>
>>63920038
His mother is Leya, Leya is a daughter of Vader, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>63920105

>Leya

:|
>>
>>63916813
are we talking actual oh my god this is horrible rape or feminist fantasy she ends up cumming her brains out rape?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.