[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think? Inglorious Basterds was twice as good as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hateful-eight-tv-spot.jpg (170 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
hateful-eight-tv-spot.jpg
170 KB, 970x545
What did /tv/ think? Inglorious Basterds was twice as good as this and I'm glad I didn't spend 3 hours in a movie theater.
>>
It was magnificent
>>
JJL was great. She's always great though.
>>
>>63916574
Ingloqious Basterds was a horrible movie because all the ads led you to believe it was actually about the Basterds instead of about some boring bitch who fucks a black guy in a theatre or whatever. Movie was awful.

Django was shit and Kill Bill is unwatchable once you become an adult, so the last good movie he made was Jackie Brown (which people shit on for no reason, it's actually great).

That said, I find it highly unlikely that a straight-forward Western (even set in the snow) could be any worse than Inglorious Basterds, which was a complete and total waste of time and celluloid.
>>
>>63916700
This white boy seems upset
>>
File: 1450403522396.png (257 KB, 377x490) Image search: [Google]
1450403522396.png
257 KB, 377x490
>>63916700
>I find it highly unlikely that a straight-forward Western (even set in the snow) could be any worse than Inglorious Basterds,
He hasn't even seen it.
>>
>>63916785
I have it downloaded, I'm going to watch it today. I'm aware of the rapey shit. I'm just saying that Inglorious Basterds was a con-job and a bunch of bullshit. Waltz was great, but everything else was shit. I'm 28 now and "Hitler dying" doesn't appeal to people from my generation specifically because we have already seen Hitler die or be mutilated a hundred million times in other media. So it's a big wankfest with no payoff, and most of the movie is again, about some boring bitch and a love affair. Every scene of the Basterds was shown in the trailers. It was pure shit.
>>
>>63916574
Tarantino's movies turned into Night Call all the sudddaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *uno farto*
>>
>>63916867
Maybe IB just has a sentimental value bc of a date I took to see it.
>>
>>63916867
Agreed, anon.

I watched the torrent and thought it was better than Django. The suspense was terrific, and I liked the ending much more.
>>
File: WARM.webm (578 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
WARM.webm
578 KB, 720x260
>>63916574
WARM
>>
>>63916627
I'd kinda forgotten how good she was. Hope she gets some recognition or a couple of good roles from it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.