[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people that unironically like the prequels posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: starwars7.png (240 KB, 850x364) Image search: [Google]
starwars7.png
240 KB, 850x364
>there are people that unironically like the prequels posting on /tv/ right now
Jesus Christ just nuke this place
>>
>le prequels were bad meme

Just stop you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>there are people that unironically feel there aren't enough Star Wars threads posting on /tv/ right now
>>
>>63916500
But then all you'd be left with are Reddit posters.
>>
>there are people posting on /tv/ RIGHT NOW who believe that TFA is as canonical as Lucas' Star Wars films.
>>
autists think that you must either like the prequels or like TFA

obviously they're both shit
>>
>>63913451
Exactly this, the EU was far, far better than both
>>
File: dp.png (220 KB, 406x307) Image search: [Google]
dp.png
220 KB, 406x307
>>63916500
>implying

My beef is that the prequels are singled out for flaws this movie has.
>>
>>63917086
This just isn't true. TFA has plot contrivances and wasted moments/characters (phasma) but the prequels are just so goddamn BORING and the characters are not remotely fun to watch interact. That's where TFA wins out
>>
>>63917327
We literally shat on Anakin being emo for decades, & then we were presented with a asshole who literally throws emo temper tantrums with his lightsaber.
>>
Star Wars is fucking stupid, but the directing was better in the 70s.
>>
For anyone who thinks any of the prequels are better than The Force Awakens... what is wrong with you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.