[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Hermaione
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 487x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 487x487
I will not pay for this until they hire an acrtess who actually looks like Hermaione Granger

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ct-black-hermione-jk-rowling-harry-potter-20151221-story.html

I will not stand for this
I want niggers out of white people's roles

This is messing with my childhood
>>
For the first time I think I will get along with /pol/...
Take down this shit
>>
isn't anybody bothered by the blatant discrimination towards gingers? we have like 1 maybe 2 ginger characters and they go and sack him? wtf!
>>
>>63916220
>I will not pay for this

Do you live in London?
Do you go to plays?
>>
>Canon: brown eyes, frizzy hair and very clever. White skin was never specified. Rowling loves black Hermione

BTFO

Hermione is now canonically a negress.
>>
File: 1450675185860.png (123 KB, 629x850) Image search: [Google]
1450675185860.png
123 KB, 629x850
>>63916342
Her being white was not only brought up at least twice in the book but she was drawn white as well
Educate yourself homie.
>>
Kek
They just fucked up the fanchise

And understand how can a liberal bitch like Rowling who hates Donald Trump think it's "cool and progressive" to hire a coon but I don't share that opinion

My point of view is that Harry Potter is killed
>>
>>63916220
>I will not stand for this

It's a fucking play

Why would anyone care?
>>
>>63916220
Harry Potter is for tumblr retards
>>
Also pretty sure it wasn't stated he was a girl or even humanoid.
>>
>>63916272

Yeah really. The fact that all the Weaselys are ginger is a large part of their character I thought
>>
>more racial appropriation by an entire race of retards that openly refuses to cough up its own shit because it feels like it's owed to be provided for instead

Fuck this shit.
>>
File: 1450390973581.png (129 KB, 800x1745) Image search: [Google]
1450390973581.png
129 KB, 800x1745
>>63916506
>>
Hermione Granger is Sheev's daughter, it was never specified otherwise
>>
>>63916506
Yeah I'm sure the casting director was black
>>
>>63916535
>100,000 years of not accomplishing anything until dragged into civilizaiton screaming and kicking"
>WE WUZ KINGS AN' SHEE-IT AND WE DID EVERYTHING
>>
>>63916220

This is a STAGE adaptation you stupid faggot.
>>
>>63916404
Wait until this is changed to "pale face" in reprints and the ebook version.
>>
>>63916220
>This is messing with my childhood

dat entitlement

fuck ur childhood. you coddled shit
>>
>>63916603
It's still racist appropriation.

It's still proof that blacks are too fucking retarded to come up with their own shit so more white hand-feeding is in order
>>
File: make sense of it.jpg (48 KB, 484x382) Image search: [Google]
make sense of it.jpg
48 KB, 484x382
>>63916619
How can you be pale and black at the same time?
>>
>>63916220
>racist crackers can't stand the idea that there's a PoC in their capeshit

smdh

>>63916261
you should go back there then stormween
>>
>>63916660
Same way a white person's face can darken
>>
>>63916724
you mean when you get a tan? doesn't count
>>
>>63916220
>MUH CHILDHOOD

Fuck off. You sound like all those manchildren that complained about Transformers and G.I. Joe. You're a grown ass man. Stop watching cartoons faggot!
>>
>>63916764
No, I mean like "his face darkened in anger".
>>
>>63916672
>Ooga Booga
>>
>>63916660
>who is Michael Jacksön, the famous Swedish singer
>>
Who gives a shit it's not even progressive it's just some black lady playing a character on stage
>>
>>
>>63916220
Maybe someone cast
"Niggerous Dermitas"
On her.
>>
>>63916220
Britcucks everyone.
Those people are literally begging for the ISIS to conquer their asses.
>>
What the hell? What the actual shit? Ron isn't ginger anymore?
>>
>>63916404

No longer canon
>>
>>63916843

I hope you have a better example than this, because if not you're just going to look dumb.

"White face" in this instance isn't a literal description of her face, but rather describing the fact that she is scared.
>>
File: 1435613033255.png (589 KB, 736x548) Image search: [Google]
1435613033255.png
589 KB, 736x548
This looks like someone trying to create some fake controversy over nothing. Who the fuck cares about some shitty play?
>>
>>63916904
It's a theatre play. They do the race swapping/gender swapping ALL THE TIME. They've done that for fucking decades. It's not new. It's not progressive. It's just theatre.
>>
Why doesn't JK Rowling just say "It's a stage play who gives a shit I like the actress?"

Why does she have to act like Hermonine was always black?
>>
>>63917457
What about all those pictures?
Don't count?
>>
>>63916220
It's a play in England.
>>
>>63916220
>black actress
>literally all black actresses were made for 666Bukkake
>she does this shit

I can't even
>>
>>63917533

Racist cover artists whitewashing a proud woc character.
>>
>>63916794
Niggers confirmed for savages
>>
I mean, Hermione was always a nigger. Maybe not literally, but being a mudblood she was figuratively a nigger in the harry potter universe. Now they are just making it more explicit.
>>
>>63917700
Kek
>>
>>63917533

Pictures are just one interpretation of the text.

All rowling is saying is that canonically, Hermione's race is never specified. That means both white Hermione and black hermione are valid interpretations in the canon.
>>
>>63917511
Fucking this, a play is never a realistic representation. You have sets which only resemble your vision, its not a film which tries to emulate real scenes. The most important part in the theatre is acting and if this black woman is the best for the role then be it
>>
File: JK Racis.jpg (79 KB, 675x302) Image search: [Google]
JK Racis.jpg
79 KB, 675x302
>>63918014
>All rowling is saying is that canonically, Hermione's race is never specified. That means both white Hermione and black hermione are valid interpretations in the canon.

Please, stop making excuses for lazy appropriation. Rowling just goes with whatever's in vogue to not raise a stink. She helped with the casting; she drew what the characters would look like -- hint: they're white.

It's 2015. It's time you accept that it's stupid to cast blacks just because muh feelings.
>>
>>63916220
She looks cuter than dyke cunt Emma Watson

More homely tbqh
>>
>>63916220
Yeah /pol/ really was the theatre going kind before this
>>
>white people full of self hate and jealous of black people
>black people full of self loathing and jealous of white people
>>
>>63918372

She just doesn't have a problem with it because she knows it's a new adaptation. That's what's great about books, they are more flexible than other art forms when it comes to new adaptations. It's not like she is retconning Hermione into a black girl, you can relax. Besides, >>63917511
>>
File: 00noE.jpg (25 KB, 460x443) Image search: [Google]
00noE.jpg
25 KB, 460x443
>>63917700
This. She was also a sassy, bossy, nagging bitch just like nigresses are. The movies fucked up that perception because they made her a Mary-Sue, so you get all those virgin faggots crying about their ugly whore Emma Watson.
>>
>tfw my waifu has been tarniahed by political agenda bullshit

It's a shitty feel.
>>
>boo-hoo muh babby book is now ruined boo-hoo

Can you imagine what it's like to have real problems?
>>
so now rowling is pulling a george lucas and retconning her own shit.

Why are creators allowed to mess with their crap more than 20 years after they wrote it?
>>
>>63918743
People without real problems are the ones pushing liberal agendas

People with real problems are racist to destract themselves

Have you not been paying attention during social studies?
>>
I'm all for giving black people major roles in films/theater, but to use a role such as this to further the PC movement is just stupid. you already made Hermione white in the HP Universe. All this does is say fuck you to continuity and destroys immersion
>>
>american harry potter
>all main characters are now niggers
thank you fucking americutfaggotpoors
>>
File: raises paw.jpg (97 KB, 375x398) Image search: [Google]
raises paw.jpg
97 KB, 375x398
Hermione had curly, bushy hair in the books, yet only wavy hair in the movies. Why didn't anyone protest this? or are you only concerned when they make your shitty waifu less good looking?
>>
>>63918836
>People with real problems are racist to destract themselves
I bet this sounded really smart inside your head.
Put your phone away and pay attention to teacher m8 you're gonna get left back if you don't pass.
>>
>>63917457
>niggers
>having a "white face"
ahahahahahahahhahahahaha nigger detected I heard bleach might make your skin white, apply it.
>>
>>63918990

Nigga find any black person that hasn't put on lotion in 3 days and tell me if they don't have a "white face" ctfu
>>
>>63916656
>It's still racist appropriation.
Top kek

Would you call the use of fire a racist appropriation by homo sapiens sapiens from homo erectus you dumb cuck
>>
>>63919036
I don't live in USA, why would I know any niggers?
>>
>>63918927
Hermione was drawn as being white BY JK ROWLING HERSELF; and even explained as being a Mary Sue by Rowling.

Hair is a minor difference, but changing the race to merely appeal to SJWs is a whole 'nother fiasco.

Essentially: Rowling is being selective about what's canon because it suits what's in vogue.
>>
>does black inclusionism strike again?
>oh its just a fucking play so Rowling can make more money
>not a book
>not a movie

You white niggers complain about any black, huh?
>>
File: 757px-Two_Zwarte_Piet.jpg (127 KB, 757x600) Image search: [Google]
757px-Two_Zwarte_Piet.jpg
127 KB, 757x600
>>63919077
>>
File: black caesar.jpg (81 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
black caesar.jpg
81 KB, 500x497
>>63916220

what the fuck is with britbongs changing the race just to be pc?
>>
so let me outline what happened:

>theatrical company nobody give a fuck about decides to have a controversial and politically correct casting
>people start talking about it
>suddenly tons of free advertising
>tickets sold out

They harnessed the power of memes
>>
>>63916220
>muh kids book ruined >:'(
>>
I am STILL waiting for blacks to stop being lazy, and to start creating their own fantasy, sci-fi, capeshit, etc.

I guess that's asking for a miracle. It's easier to imagine world peace or discovering another planet with life on it than it is to imagine niggers doing more on the creative end to produce their own shit instead of appropriating whitey's shit.
>>
>>63916434
Were you going to see the play? How can this ruin a series that ended like a decade ago? Even if you want to watch the movies you have white Hermione. I can't fathom how this affects you.
>>
>JK Rowling has become a British feminazi version of George Lucas

Sad.
>>
File: 1443440762524.png (80 KB, 1196x1196) Image search: [Google]
1443440762524.png
80 KB, 1196x1196
>adults arguing over what's canon in a series of books written for children
This is pathetic.
>>
>Black Hermione is the one thing able to make a dent into Star Wars's supremacy on /tv/ right now
>>
>>63918777
Becuz theys wrote it senpai
>>
>>63916220
I don't care about Harry Cucker, but how come Rowling hasn't said anything for the past nearly 20 years of promoting Hermione as white?
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.