[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not one fucking thread? Jesus /tv/ you are so pleb you make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Revenant.jpg (621 KB, 1920x831) Image search: [Google]
Revenant.jpg
621 KB, 1920x831
Not one fucking thread?

Jesus /tv/ you are so pleb you make reddit look patrician. What faggots.
>>
>>63915862
>downloading a film that isnt even released yet
enjoy your 2500 fine
>>
>>63915990
Maybe he's not so stupid to use unencrypted means of download.
>>
>>63915990
>What is SE Asia.
>>
>>63915862
I watched it for the Bear scenes.
I fast forwarded everything else.
>>
>>63915990
someones pissy because they have not seen it.
>>
>>63916023
You fucking cancer. You are worse than loli fags, got fags, and SW cancer combined.
>>
>Obsesssed with status
>calls things/people pleb/patrician

Mmmmm
>>
>>63915862
Leo pls
>>
>>63916137
>A million SW threads
>half a dozen tarantino 'muh black johnson threads'
>not calling that shit out.
>>
>>63915862
this is /r/starwars now senpai, that said, i'm downloading it
>>
>>63915862

Ok I will add the first real comment to this thread. I thought the movie was fantastic. BUT leo will not get any sort of oscar. I dont even feel like he was in the film. He was just there. His whole self was secondary to nature. Maybe that was the directors point.
>>
File: inthetras.jpg (105 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
inthetras.jpg
105 KB, 398x503
>>63915990
>living in land of the free
>>
>>63915862
I'm waiting to watch it in the theater. Stop being an impatient child.
>>
Leonardo got mauled by a bear, stabbed it to death, crawled, gutted a horse and climbed inside it and got revenge. Oscar when
>>
>>63916546
PETA BTFO
>>
>>63915862
Made a thread the day it was leaked but got called 'pleb'
board is infested with star wars redditor fanboys, don't expect any real discussion about real films like this.
>>
So the treeniggers where hunting the wrong people and the French had their leader's daughter all along.
>>
File: 1386659058633.jpg (35 KB, 450x444) Image search: [Google]
1386659058633.jpg
35 KB, 450x444
Why did the old guy shoot a random horse while they were being attacked?
>>
>>63916744

"Nobody is gettin my horse" or something along those lines. You develop a bond with your horse and you're not letting some piece of shit injun ride it.
>>
>>63916800
Fair enough, I didn't hear that. Scene was intense af tho
>>
It was boring and I can't stand Leo's yell acting

>>63915990
>downloading
You can stream it right now.
>>
>>63916212
This, hardy might actually win an oscar for this, which will be hilarious.
>>
>>63916983

The atmosphere, environment, and music kept me interested in the slow parts. Such a comfy movie, Alberta is so damn gorgeous.

>>63917033

Neither one of them were special. Hardy was just doing his best Jeff Bridges voice while being a cliche greedy mercenary.
>>
>>63917033
I think Del Toro has the best shot at supporting actor from what I've seen this year.
>>
There have been multiple threads about MOTY, you just missed them.

The story and characters were forgettable but everything else was 11/10.

People saying it was boring are probably children crying about the lack of explosions, robots, capes and pokemons.
>>
>>63915990

w-will i get fined

i downloaded this movie in america
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.