[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the biggest disappointment of the film? For me, Leia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16
File: Leia_FOTJdppdf.jpg (131 KB, 1000x339) Image search: [Google]
Leia_FOTJdppdf.jpg
131 KB, 1000x339
What was the biggest disappointment of the film? For me, Leia not being a JEDI

>just fuck my EU up
>>
>>63914693
>wanting more muh strong woman
back to reddit
>>
File: Leia Jedi.jpg (184 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
Leia Jedi.jpg
184 KB, 736x552
>>63914693

The EU will always be with you. All the good parts of the story demonstrate this story has potential.
>>
>>63914693

for me Leia not saying

>the planet Cocainium...
>>
To be fair, it took her a long time to become a full Jedi in the EU as well. Leia has always been a politician/leader first.
>>
Thats a good thing

they at least acknowledged that she can use the force though
>>
>>63914693

>Rey knows how to pilot the Falcon like an ace

>The falcon's lower turrent gets shot down but then magically works again for the final blow

>Han Solo's freighter is quickly taken over by 16 people.

>Maz Kanata and the whole castle scene. It makes no sense. Leia could have had the lightsaber

>Xwings shoot stormtroopers and they fall on the ground as if shot by normal blasters instead of laser cannons. They should have been vaporized

>Leia. Worst actress of the entire film. Cannot move upper lip due to forced acting, It even hinders her pronounciation

>Ship designs are overall ugly and unoriginal.

>Phasma is useless and has less lines than the gang leader that assaults Han's freighter

>Warping directly inside the Starkiller's atmosphere

>Attacking some random buildings in a planet makes that planet collapse and blow up

>A planet is like a tv set. You can walk minutes to get to where you want, and you can find your friends because the planet is the size of a set instead of the size of a planet.

>Starkiller shoots a laser that divides into five lasers

>These five lasers shoot five planets that are close together so we can see them in the same shot, instead of realitically being too far away from each other for the naked eye to see them

>A laser can travel faster than the speed or light (but only off screen), because otherwise it would have taken millenia if not millions of years to blow up the planets

>Starkiller sucks a poorly made cgi star directly into a small hole. None of the snow around that whole (or even that hemisphere of the planet) is vaporized or extremely hot and dry

>12 (I counted them) X-wigs can blow up a planet by shooting something that is not really clear. 7 survive.

>Many toys and scenes from the trailer are not in the movie

Do I need to go on?
>>
No Admiral Thrawn.
>>
No Revan.
Just a cheap knockoff.
>>
>>63915017
Holy shit that sounds stupid
>>
Them forcing a new agenda of a feminist and a negro playing the two main roles but what more would you expect from a dirty Jew.
>>
>>63915017
Dont forget - wookie bowcasters now have strings.
>>
File: lucs.jpg (60 KB, 1024x657) Image search: [Google]
lucs.jpg
60 KB, 1024x657
I was pretty disappointed they didn't spin and jump around like a theater troupe, and there wasn't any dialogue about trade relations. I think they really left out something special by not having at least twenty minutes devoted to senate debates about trade agreements.
>>
File: donald duck.jpg (7 KB, 239x271) Image search: [Google]
donald duck.jpg
7 KB, 239x271
>>63914938
>>63914943
>>63914693
>>63914908
I'm hoping Leia is just hiding her powerlevel hardcore, and she sucks at lightsaber combat, so she's got some Darth Treya thing going on where she hovers lightsabers in the air or some shit while abusing the fuck out of force powers.

>yfw Kylo and Rey are having an intense saber fight and suddenly Crusty McFuckedupface just beats the everloving sith out of her own son
>>
>>63914693
Yes, because every single important character must be a jedi. Fuck off.
>>
>>63915017
>turrent

nice bait
>>
>>63914693
it wasnt new, everything was rehashed. and the pacing was off
>>
>>63915124
>mfw I unironically want all of that back
>>
>It was Snoke
Leia said dead seriously like it's not a comical name and what is up with her accent?
>>
>>63915252
You're a fucking retard, then.
>>
>>63915193
Flawless argument! You've discredited the entire post.
>>
>>63915286
Yeah, I did, get shat on kiddo.
>>
>>63915276
no u
>>
>>63914693

Id be willing to bet some money the only reason she isnt is because Carrie Fisher barely moves.
>>
>>63915255
Her mouth is fucked up from a stroke or plastic surgery or something.
>>
>>63915276
>i want muh spoonfeeding and epik actions scenes REEEEEEEE

youre a disgusting manchild
>>
>>63915255
Characters trying to say 'Snoke' without laughing seriously was pathetic.
>>
The nigger didn't die.
>>
Why isn't Leia the new emperor
>>
>>63914693
>But muh post RotJ EU
Just let it rest in peace. Only eu that was worth was KOTOR and sequel
>>
>>63915319
Why would a Jedi need to move?

Retarded PT frogjumping aside.

Leia learning how to read people would actually make sense if she's the leader.
>>
Wait a minute, is that boss guy (Snoke?) the Romulan from Star Trek 2009? I can tell from the wooden acting.
>>
>>63915345
>wanting shit gimmicky hopping about choreographed prancing horseshit instead of two people beating the shit out of each other with lightsabers

How much cock do you suck on a daily basis, Anon?
>>
>>63915426
>opinions
gud 1 d o g
>>
>>63915426
I'm still a virgin.

Also... are you coming on to me?
>>
File: 363715101.jpg (54 KB, 646x536) Image search: [Google]
363715101.jpg
54 KB, 646x536
>>63915379
Thrawn trilogy
Bounty Hunter trilogy
X-wing series
The Crystal Star
I, Jedi
Boba Fett: A Practical Man
>>
>>63915392
Im pretty sure she already can, cosidering Rey learnt it by herself 10 second after she saw Kylo do it.
>>
Thermal oscillator? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>63915503
crystal star was horrible but the rest of that list checks out senpai

also the Dark Horse comics
>>
>>63915503
>Bounty Hunter trilogy
>>
>>63915503
>there will never be a Starfighters of Adumar movie with your dream casting for Wedge, Wes, Hobbie, and Tycho

why live
>>
>>63915017
>Rey knows how to pilot the Falcon like an ace
Dafuq? Her piloting skills are shit, she almost crashed falcon several times
>The falcon's lower turrent gets shot down but then magically works again for the final blow
They were working all the time, Fin sayed he is unable to move it. It could still fire.
>Maz Kanata and the whole castle scene. It makes no sense. Leia could have had the lightsaber
Gotta agree with you here. But Im sure Maz will have major role in Hans Solo standalone, so this is hers introduction. Also the whole battle around Maz palace, both air and ground patrts, was the best in the movie.
>Xwings shoot stormtroopers and they fall on the ground as if shot by normal blasters instead of laser cannons. They should have been vaporized
And eaven bowcaster throws away the stromtrooper, and x wing laser does not. Again, agree with you here, but it is pg13 movie, you cant just vaporaze people.
>Leia. Worst actress of the entire film. Cannot move upper lip due to forced acting, It even hinders her pronounciation
Spot on here, sir.

You are mostly right, but whats the point? It's not a perfect movie? Is any SW movie perfect?
It was fun and it was not bad. It was saved by good acting, good chemistry, amazing visuals and good humor.
>>
>>63915671
That spinoff Rogue Squadron might be good enough to fill it partially though. Poe was best character, if he's in that movie I think it'll be great.
>>
>>63915706
it's supposedly ground pounder based, plus all OCs.

Poe was great but he cant fit in Rogue One. It's before A New Hope.

it's annoying that the x-wing series could easily fit into the new canon but never will.
>>
>>63915182
She has the same identical potential as Luke
>>
>>63914693
>Boba Fett not being displayed
Literally the only one thing
>>
File: You just know.jpg (92 KB, 814x1024) Image search: [Google]
You just know.jpg
92 KB, 814x1024
>>
>>63914693
Leia could never become a jedi, she would turn to the dark side easily. She has a lot of anger and is/was a hardened revolutionary leader. Although it isn't depicted that way in the film because the rebels were the good guys, from the point of view of the empire and probably many if not most ordinary citizens of the galaxy she was at best a saboteur and criminal, and at worst a terrorist. Think about it, at the beginning of ANH, Luke is pretty innocent. The worst thing he's probably ever done is drunkenly joy riding around in his landspeeder. Maybe he's skirmished with Tusken raiders before, but he seems pretty unfamiliar with them, and goes about unarmed generally. Han Solo is shady. He casually kills Greedo, although his own life was in danger, and he's certainly killed people before, maybe dozens of times. Obi Wan is a war veteran so he's killed lots of people but with at least the air of a legitimate authority, he fought but couldn't bring himself to finish, his disciple, which weighs on him the rest of his life. But Leia may be reasonably be assumed to have killed hundreds, using guerilla tactics, subterfuge, sabotage etc. If she didn't do it personally, she directed and ordered it, or at the very least had knowledge of and tacitly supported it. If it were within her power, she would certainly have assassinated Palpatine, Vader or any high ranking imperial. The fact that her cause was just has no bearing on the situation, if she were trained as a jedi it would be easy for her to rationalize pursuit of her own personal power as just, and fall as her father did.
>>
>>63915945
She's not hiding it. She said numerous times that she slept with most of the cast.

It was the 70s. I'm gessing she even had a 3sum with Han and Luke while wearing the costumes.
>>
>>63915977
It's one of the reason that early speculation about the movie had her as the bad guy.

Your analysis is spot on.
>>
Right click on Star Wars. Click Copy. Right click on The Force Awakens. Click Paste.
>>
WAY to many questions and not enough answers

>How did Kylo get Vader's helmet

>How did that old dried up slut get Anakin's lightsaber

>Rey's background

>Why did Kylo turn to the dark side?

>Why was Luke hiding?
>>
>>63916283

Poetry

Poetry

>Rey's background

Poetry

Poetry

>Why was Luke hiding?

Poetry
>>
>>63916283
Not important and/or to be revealed later.

Not everything needs to be autistically explained.

At least SW didn't have a retarded scene like the one in the ST reboot when Kirk is strande don a planet, and on that whole planet he fall near the cave that hides a time travelling Spock who explain that Scotty is also on the same planet, not far, and that he has an equation of Older Scotty about transwarp transporter shit on him for some reason that they can use to beam back to the Enterprise.
>>
>>63916413
>Not important and/or to be revealed later.
nice 1 dood
>>
>>63916283

>>How did Kylo get Vader's helmet

Luke probably kept it as a keepsake, and Kylo stole it. Or it called to him through the force, Kylo went missing from the academy and retrieved it from Endor, fully fell to the dark side, or encountered Snoke on Endor where there was a dark side cult worshipping it and began his dark side discipleship

>>How did that old dried up slut get Anakin's lightsaber

She blew an Ugnaught, who found it cleaning debris from exhaust vents on Cloud City. He also found Luke's hand and made a hat out of it, but nobody's gonna blow an ugnaught for a mummified hand hat

>>Rey's background

Probably Luke's daughter, maybe Leia and Han's. Received jedi training until Kylo fell, memory erased or altered and put into hiding to protect her. Or protect everyone else. My other thought was maybe she didn't receive training, but the jedi abilities she showed in the film were either Luke or Anakin's force ghost acting through her, and that maybe Vader, as distinct from Anakin, was acting through Kylo, or had in the past. Also, maybe Snoke is Palpatine's ghost.

>>Why did Kylo turn to the dark side?

Teen angst. Upset his parents were splitting up. Anger that Luke showed greater favoritism to another student, or mad that another student, maybe Rey, was more powerful. Seduced or possessed by Vader's spirit through the totem of the mask and ashes, or by Snoke. pick one or more

>>Why was Luke hiding?

Shame at Kylo falling to the dark side, fear that he himself might. To become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. To gain wisdom commensurate with his power. Embarrassed that the flesh rotted off his robot hand.
>>
You guys I have a question. In what order do the Shadows of the Empire shit take place? There's a comic, a book, and a game, right? Are they all the sameish story or are they like their own little trilogy?
>>
>>63917292
It's the same story told from different perspectives. The book is the "main story". The comic shifts viewpoints a bit and adds some stuff about Fett spending quality time with a frozen Han. The game is everything told from Dash Rendar's pov.
>>
>>63917568
Thanks.
>>
File: 1450097524689.png (195 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1450097524689.png
195 KB, 576x432
>>63915017
>>Starkiller sucks a poorly made cgi star directly into a small hole. None of the snow around that whole (or even that hemisphere of the planet) is vaporized or extremely hot and dry

that happened though. i remember thinking how much it would suck to stand where the big ass steamy clouds went up
>>
>>63915700
>but it is pg13 movie, you cant just vaporaze people.

yes you can, infact they'd prefer you do that instead of showing blood or dismemberment. you can vaporize people all day in pg-13 movies.
>>
>>63915017

>>Han Solo's freighter is quickly taken over by 16 people.

Well, it was only crewed by 2 people, so. And I wouldn't be surprised if their ships had more people.

>>Xwings shoot stormtroopers and they fall on the ground as if shot by normal blasters instead of laser cannons. They should have been vaporized

They were all blown back like Chewie's bowcaster, but yeah, the damage should have been greater.

>>A planet is like a tv set. You can walk minutes to get to where you want, and you can find your friends because the planet is the size of a set instead of the size of a planet.

What? It seemed pretty obvious the on-foot action took place in the same area.

>>Starkiller shoots a laser that divides into five lasers

This really isn't an issue in and of itself. I think you're more bothered by how the laser isn't shown speeding up, all of the planets being close together and the destruction being visible from Takodana.

>>Warping directly inside the Starkiller's atmosphere

My impression of this related to how the Millenium Falcon was such a fast ship and still cutting edge even a few decades later, but I agree this was one of the weakest plot points.

>>>Attacking some random buildings in a planet makes that planet collapse and blow up

They weren't random buildings, they were pretty specific how significant they were.

>Starkiller sucks a poorly made cgi star directly into a small hole. None of the snow around that whole (or even that hemisphere of the planet) is vaporized or extremely hot and dry

They could have done with better explanation of how it works, I'll give you that, and it might have been better if they showed snow melted.

>12 (I counted them) X-wigs can blow up a planet by shooting something that is not really clear. 7 survive.

I could have sworn it was a few dozen and they got reinforced.

Your criticisms are generally valid though, and someone else replied to a good number of the others.
>>
>>63914693
Finn and Rey tbqh
>>
>>63916184
>>63915945
Whoa! Carrie fisher really was a crazy wild woman huh?
I would still do her you know.
>>
>>63914693
Finn not being the Chosen Oneâ„¢. I was really looking forward to see his hero's journey from Stormtrooper to jedi, and maybe seeing the stormtroopers humanized a bit, which didn't happen either.
>>
>every force sensitive character needs to be a badass jedi!

fuck off.
>>
>>63918033
>maz
>a baddass jedi

Watch the film, okay?
>>
>>63918033
>>63918134
My bad, misinterpreted your post as directed to the film, instead of at OP. I agree with you then.
>>
>>63914861
>implying Leia wasn't actually a strong woman character

Rey is a fucking Mary Sue.
I know how /tv/ feels about Max Landis but he's 100% right in his video on the subject.
>Finn automatically loves Rey
>She beats up EVERYBODY
>Everybody LOVES her
>Masters the force right away
>only thing stopping her from killing Ren is a deus ex machina at the end
>>
>>63915503
Crystal Star? Did you really just hold up Crystal Star as a quality book?

I mean, I was going to talk about how I hated the X-Wing series because the characters were crap and it was way too in to sci-fi technobabble, but it's not irredeemable. Crystal Star is one of the worst pieces of fanfiction ever created.
>>
File: han-solo-47218.jpg (18 KB, 782x820) Image search: [Google]
han-solo-47218.jpg
18 KB, 782x820
>>63914693
>liking the old EU
I have quite a bit of nostalgia over it, but come on. It wasn't exactly good.

There were some disappointments though, sure. Everything's got them.

Bit tired and can't remember the big ones I recall, so I'll just say the opening scrawl felt a bit weird. The opening scene made it better though.

I THINK there was something I felt was set up but never paid off? Can't remember though. Other things I thought would be set up for future movies but were just used for this movie.

Ah well.
>>
All those developments in the OT movies and 30 years later we start at almost the same spot as in ANH. There is still kind of an Empire, there is still kind of an Rebellion. There is still kind of an Emperor who seduced a talented Skywalker Jedi to the Dark Side. There was a new Jedi order, but - once again - they were all wiped out by said Skywalker. The last Jedi is in hiding.There is still a massive super weapon. Leia is still a leader in the rebellion, even fucking Han is a smuggler again.
>>
>>63915835
Captain Phasma is a better non-character
>>
>>63918209
>>63915641
I don't get why you hate Crystal Star so much. Then again, I haven't read it since I was a preteen, which is well over a decade ago, so maybe I'm just remembering it with nostalgia goggles.
>>
Captain Phasma should have been the one to beat Finn's ass with the Riot Trooper gear.
>>
>>63918261
Phasma went through Boba Fett's entire arc in one singly movie. From promising badass looking villain to right into the trash.
>>
>>63918314
Exactly. Maybe they filmed it and Brienne looked too lanky during the fight.
>>
>>63914693

EXTENDED UNIVERSE IS NOT CANON YOU FUCKING MANCHILDREN
>>
File: 1445713712509.jpg (4 MB, 4298x3165) Image search: [Google]
1445713712509.jpg
4 MB, 4298x3165
>>63914693
cinematics. I liked that vibe they were going for but thanks to jj abrams not being able to calm down for a second, most scenes were visually disappointing with not a lot to look at.

maybe the factions could have been differentiated some more.

and the yellow chick with the tiny eyes. she has a place for a thousand years, and it gets toppled by 4 tie fighters. ok, but no. if a bitch hanging out with a ton of factional representatives doesn't have a defense for that group of people well then what the shit.

I'm interested to see where they go. I smell a return to the clone wars with the bug people. droids had their day. seeing them return would be cool.

theres a lot of mystery in it too. too many unanswered questions. too many question marks floating around.

need.
more.
movie.
>>
>>63918423

Then how was Luke on Rakata Prime?
>>
>>63915425

no it's Andy Serkis, aka Gollum, aka every CGI motion captured monster you've seen except for Smaug.
>>
Carrie Fisher's voice sounding like she just swallowed an ashtray

truly ruined the movie for me
>>
The lack of scenario
>>
>>63916283
He's literally a Darth Vader fanboy, he just went to wherever Vader was buried after Luke burned his body at the end of ROTJ and dug it up. The implied creepiness there plays into his character quite well, I thought.

Obvious sequel bait, this will be a flashback/scene in the second movie.
>Rey's background
Obvious sequel bait, this will be a flashback/scene in the second or third movie.
Why does anyone turn to the dark side? He was a dumb angry kid with too much power being trained by someone who was barely trained himself.
>Why was Luke hiding?
It's stated in the film; He was training Kylo and a few other potential Jedi, Kylo went mental and murdered them all, Luke ran off and hid because he thought he was a failure and didn't want to create another Kylo if he tried training a new batch of jedi.
>>
Fuck EU and its "Everyone gets to be a Jedi!" shit.
>>
>>63919020
I hated the reddit tier humor, especially in parts that didn't fit the tone
>>
>>63919020

Ah, yes.

Only Skywalkers and Sheev has force is so much better and not retarded ar all.
>>
>>63919307
It's not about who's force sensitive or not, tough even then EU went overboard with force sensitive , but the EU literally just became space wizard circle jerk hour. Give the setting variety, show us smugglers and storm troopers and spend more time making a variety of interesting and different characters who are all competent and bring their own shit to the table instead of it all just being oh anyone who has any skill is force sensitive, ok now lets make everyone who is force sensitive into a jedi.

Fucking sith and jedi are the least interesting parts of the star wars lore. I don't give two shits about space wizards with black/white good/evil morality.
>>
>>63919509
Then star wars is not for you.
>>
File: 1450059983243.jpg (80 KB, 480x508) Image search: [Google]
1450059983243.jpg
80 KB, 480x508
>>63914693

>yfw you'll just have to watch Disney make mediocre Little Panda Fighter versions of your favorite EU stories
>no more Jaina

JUST
>>
They had two guys from The Raid make cameos and all they do is get eaten by a shitty CG monster.
>>
>>63915706
>SJW minority and strong female lead with no involvement of Wedge might be good
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1791x2791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1791x2791
>>63918212
>liking the new EU
>>
It's pretty obvious that Carrie Fisher is a very bad non-actress and they need to limit her screentime and importance in the series.
>>
>>63919020
Why would Luke not train her though? We already know she's force sensitive in Empire and he talks about teaching her at the end of Rotj.
>>
File: 1356212853552.gif (982 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1356212853552.gif
982 KB, 200x150
>>63920653

>/co/ defends this shit
>>
>>63914693
The fact that they hit the re-set button and the rebellion didn't accomplish shit with the defeat of Palpy and the empire.

Plus another death star with another trench run.

Also:
>first order is white-boy club
>rebellion conglomeration of oppressed minorities

YES FUCK WE GET HOLLYWOOD WHITE = BAD AND BROWN = GOOD. Don't have to remind us in every single fucking movie.

Plus the merch. I almost didn't go and see it after the media ovr-saturation and merch overkill really soured my disposition for all things Star Wars. I hope they show more restraint next time, but I doubt it.
>>
File: Yuuzhan-vong-eu2_bg.jpg (18 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
Yuuzhan-vong-eu2_bg.jpg
18 KB, 200x283
>>63919509
>Give the setting variety

They did

And everyone gave them shit about it
>>
>>63920966
And every setting looked like Earth. No one involved with SW wants to go "James Cameron" and produce a truely alien world.

And no matter how they rationalize it Jakku is just Tattooine 2. Admit it: when the sun was setting on Jakku for a split second your brain told you that there should be two suns.
>>
>>63918961
Expound
>>
>>63920966

god why is the star wars fan base so autistic?
>>
Going back to square one and destroying the ending of VI.
>>
File: yuuzhan vong male and female.jpg (256 KB, 696x778) Image search: [Google]
yuuzhan vong male and female.jpg
256 KB, 696x778
>>63921827

I don't know. The Yuuzhan Vong are hands down the most controversial thing to come out of the old EU and if there's a reason some are glad for the EU going, it's probably cause of them.

But in retrospect, they were probably just the kind of thing needed to help keep the Star Wars lore needed at the time to keep from becoming too stagnant.
>>
Rey. Such an unrelatable character, literally everything she did she was amazing at.
>wow I have no experience flying this ship but I sure am amazing at it! Look I can even outmaneuver TIE Fighters!
>wow I have no experience using a blaster but I sure am amazing at it!
>wow I have no experience using the force to not be mind fucked by kylo but I sure am amazing at it!
>wow I have no experience using jedi mind tricks but I sure am amazing at it!
>wow I have no experience using a lightsaber but I sure am amazing at it! I'm even better than Kylo!
And before you say that she used the stick and that training carried over, a staff and a lightsaber aren't the same thing, and even then, an untrained person shouldn't be able to beat or even really go even with a trained dark sider.
Seriously for how much the series talks about how much more powerful the dark side is they sure do get their asses kicked a lot.
>>
My favourite part of the EU was the Jedi Knight series. Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy felt like such a natural continuation of the story. It felt like Star Wars as genuinely as a Star Wars thing can feel. Kyle Katarn is by far the best character to come out of the whole EU as well.

Shame it's all gone.
>>
File: 1418751613903.jpg (25 KB, 304x380) Image search: [Google]
1418751613903.jpg
25 KB, 304x380
>>63922171
Funny. I found her very relateable for the same reason.
>>
>>63922251
shut up nerd
>>
>>63914693
max von sydow, rama and mad dog being completely wasted
otherwise I quire enjoyed it
>>
>>63920653
oh my god that is Lucas tier
>>
>>63915017
>Do I need to go on
Nope. You've already proven you're severely retarded and didn't watch the movie.

>waah why is this movie in space with magical powers and laser swords so unrealistic and why doesn't it behave exactly like real life
>>
>>63914693
Agreed. Why wouldn't Luke teach her to use the Force? TFA btfo

Strawpoll.me/6306008/
>>
>>63920486
this triggered me aswell, atleast give them an awesome fightscene with Han/Diversity Gang
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.