[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nerdist.com/kathleen-kennedy -confirms-star-wars-the-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 54122082_p0.jpg (293 KB, 627x886) Image search: [Google]
54122082_p0.jpg
293 KB, 627x886
http://nerdist.com/kathleen-kennedy-confirms-star-wars-the-force-awakens-phasma/

This article came out December 4th.

>In an interview with the Los Angeles Times about the women of Star Wars, Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy confirms that Phasma will not follow the Boba Fett/Darth Maul route, and be that cool character who then gets killed off unceremoniously—like a red shirt on Star Trek. Kennedy confirmed she “has big plans for Phasma” and promised she’ll be back. “She’s an important character, a baddie in the best sense of the word.”

>Christie says, “the reason I love my character so much and I feel so enthusiastic about Capt. Phasma is, yes, she’s cool, she looks cool, she’s a villain — but more than that, we see a female character and respond to her not because of the way she looks.
>We respond to her because of her actions.

Literally nothing that was mentioned showed up in the movie. Did they cuck us in VII and is there hope for Phasma in VIII or is JJ only interested in black cocks and jews?
>>
Her "death" was shown off screen. The heroes of Episode 4 survived a trash compactor themselves. She'll return out of nowhere in some dramatic fashion to give Finn someone to face whom he can believably beat. They had far too much story to tell to give Phasma extended screen time.
>>
into the trash it goes
>>
I still want my Boba Fett bad. I like him despite everything. Well I mean he got shit done in ESB.
>>
Trash compactor = Sarlac pit
>>
>>63912108
He will return to Kamino, start cloning an army of Mandalorian, then he will wipe out Sith and Jedi because, his family kept being cucked by them.
>>
>>63912031
Nigga they didn't tell any story. Story was replaced with baysplosions. Even if they brought her back, and they might, how can she still be a villaim when shes the reason starkiller was destroyed. Snoke would have her trashcanned immediately. If they bring her back as a villain, I give up on star wars movies because they obviously just don't fucking care. At least theres Stargate to look forward to... oh no wait its being done by the faggot that hates stargate. What a shitty time to be in.
>>
>>63912108
If they really really wanted worldwide top gross, they would have shown him for post credits
>>
Why does everyone think she's even dead? All they said was they put her in a trash shoot.
>>
>>63912212
Because snoke or kylo would finish the job if the planet didn't.
>>
>>63912212
Trash compactors usually compact trash. So, you know, she would've been squished. Kind of morbid actually. The good guys dooming this nobody to a slow, painful, scary death
>>
>>63912260
But they escaped the trash compacter in ANH
>>
>>63912300
with the help of gay robots
>>
>>63912207
She could have escaped the explosion in a myriad of ships and then dedicated her life to either: A) Getting revenge on the person who ruined her life (Finn), acting independently of The First Order or B) Trying to track down Finn and kill/capture him in order to restore her name with The First Order.
>>
>>63912187
Well we know he's gona have a solo movie but we have no idea if it's gonna take place before or after ROTJ. In any case he would be retired in TFA.
>>
>>63912300
They had outside help
>>
>left in a trash compactor on a planet that exploded
>maybe she survived

hm
>>
>>63912394
>Thousands of Storm Troopers manning the station
>Impossible her uniform/armor has a way to communicate with anyone
>>
File: 1428190406038.png (231 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1428190406038.png
231 KB, 500x374
>>63911964
>Consciously visiting a website called 'Nerdist'
>>
>>63912317
If they go this route that would be fine. Judging by this shitshow however... I doubt we'll be so lucky if whe does come back.
>>
I thought they were joking. They wouldn't kill a baddie in cold blood. Remember Greedo had a gun pointing at Han so it was ok.
>>
Fucking poetry

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/51659/how-did-boba-fett-know-to-hide-in-the-star-destroyer-avengers-garbage

When Vader instructed the bounty hunters to all go after the Millennium Falcon, Boba Fett hid in the trash compartment of Vader's Star Destroyer; this allowed him to follow the Falcon undetected to its location after it detached from the Star Destroyer (which it had attached to in order to evade their radar).

But how could he possibly have known about Han Solo's plans? Had Han Solo tried this gambit and succeeded against Boba Fett before? Or was there some other way he, and no other bounty hunter, figured it out?

Boba Fett had already assured the capture of Solo before he even left the Executor. He guessed that Solo would have jumped into hyperspace as soon as possible if the hyperdrive worked. Solo's ship was disabled, and that limited the Corellian's options. As far as Fett was concerned, this was all too easy.
Fett's suspicions were confirmed by a simple glance out of the Executor's observation ports at the conning tower of the nearby Avenger. Upon leaving the Executor, he placed Slave 1 near Avenger's waste chutes and blended into the foul mixture when Avenger dumped its' garbage. Sure enough, Fett noticed a powered-down Falcon drifting off into the garbage flow. After the Avenger departed, the Falcon set its course, and Fett was able to determine where the Falcon was headed: Bespin.

Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back 2nd Ed., West End Games p66
>>
is she forced boba fett?
>>
>>63912468
Fan pandering.

Finn: What do we do with her?
Han: Remember that thing that happened to Luke, Leia, Chewie and me in Episode IV that brings you kids so much nostalgia that you literally come in your pants? Yeah lets do that to her as a throw back.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.