[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he innocent tv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: avery.jpg (86 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
avery.jpg
86 KB, 680x478
Is he innocent tv?
>>
>>63910628
You should just find somewhere else to talk about this. Between star wars and the screeners this board is just useless right now. Not that Netflix shows ever do that good here anyway seeing as the board is filled with edgy teenagers and NEETs whose parents won't pay for it.
>>
who?
>>
I think he is
I'm only on episode four though

I just don't see why someone who is about to become a multi millionaire would risk it all and so stupidly

And if it wasn't him then who killed her?
>>
>>63910628
He's a fucking retard for one. Should have gtfo of town after he got out the first time.
>>
I find it highly unlikely that the police would be able to secretly tow a truck into their lot, as well as a dead body, and plant his blood. But at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if they did. That fact alone makes me realize how fucked up the whole situation is. I hope he is found innocent and to have been set up by the police, that would be incredible.
>>
>>63914190
I hate to break it to you...
>>
>>63914303
I know what happened to him, I'm just hoping something comes out in the future that blows things up in his favor
>>
The guy was torturing animals and had a police record as a kid. I'm not saying that makes him guilty for sure, but a huge amount of serial killers start out torturing animals.

I think he got out, realized life his outside life he came back to was shitty, was alone and miserable, and did it.
>>
>>63912640
I'm on episode 4 and its crazy so far. A lot of it has to do with the editing of the show, they show us really damning stuff, then slowly chip away at the credibility, and every episode ends with almost a cliffhanger. It's really good TV so far. I dunno about the accuracy/truth of it all yet though
>>
Episode 7 and what doesn't make sense is there is no DNA of her in the bedroom. If she was killed in there there should be tons of blood. But it's almost impossible to push a framed defense.
>>
The whole thing is 2spooky. Don't be white trash in the country I guess.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.