[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its okay to go to movies alone? I never done it but i really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Fdff6 (10).png (7 KB, 390x418) Image search: [Google]
Fdff6 (10).png
7 KB, 390x418
Its okay to go to movies alone?
I never done it but i really want to see star wars
>>
>>63910570
Not if you live in America. There's a nationwide no singles policy in place to stop autistic men shooting up the place.
>>
No one cares if you're there alone.
>>
>>63910580
lol what a fucking broken joke of a country
>>
>>63910580
COUNTRY OF FREEDOM
>>
>>63910570
Cinema's security will keep an eye on you.
You might have to go through a metal detector before they let you in.
>>
>>63910570
it's fine. i go to movies alone during the day sometimes. a lot of people do actually

t. amerisuperior
>>
File: 1452399558826.jpg (79 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452399558826.jpg
79 KB, 645x773
>tfw movie starts and you begin to relax since nobody is seated to either side of you
>5min into the movie a young couple sits right in front of you
>they make out the whole movie
>>
>>63910570
Yes

If It's for a movie you really want to see It's arguably better

t. Seen 3 movies by myself over the last 3 years
>>
i hide in the showers until the movie has started and then sneak in, then nobody notices

then i leave approx 5 minutes before the ending
>>
>>63910570
It's better to see movies you really want to see alone rather than in company
>>
File: 1055.jpg (200 KB, 610x483) Image search: [Google]
1055.jpg
200 KB, 610x483
>>63910570
go with your mom
>>
>>63910570
I saw it alone on opening day
it was fine although I was sandwiched between a group of normies
>>
>>63910570
Its selling out fast don't have time to wait for someone to buy tickets with, and coordinate my schedule with theirs. At the same time I wasn't gonna buy two tickets at $15.50 then they can't go.
>>
File: white friends.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
white friends.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>>63910570

If I ever see a white guy going inside the theater I'm leaving right there and then.

I don't want to get shot period
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.