[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling it now, Snoke is a Sith by race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Sith_Pureblood.jpg (35 KB, 267x608) Image search: [Google]
Sith_Pureblood.jpg
35 KB, 267x608
Calling it now, Snoke is a Sith by race
>>
whoa this theory just blew my mind
>>
>>63909450
He was completely unfazed by the destruction of Starkiller Base, which would suggest it was just his opening volley and he has a big Fuck You for the Republic hiding in the Unknown Regions.

So, Knights of the Fallen Empire.
>>
>>63909450
Nah, Sith is a religion just like with the Jews. Not a race.
>>
A SITH LORD?
>>
>>63909561

>like with the Jews

you got the comparison reversed
>>
>>63909561
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_%28species%29

not sure if it's kept by Disney's canon
>>
>>63909555
>for the Republic

what Republic? I thought they got asploded?

It was really unclear
>>
>>63909620
Republic exists and funds La Resistance

Empire was neutered but still exists, like post WW1 Germany, and the First Order is a small force within it like the early Nazis
>>
>>63909620
webm DOT host/d8f17

>At this very moment from a system far from here the New Republic LIES to the galaxy!
>>
>>63909617
that shit predates the prequels and comes from the darkhorse comics I think. they had a timeline at the start of each comic that described the star wars galaxy's history.
>>
>>63909561
Hate to break this to you, shitlib...

...but jews can to identified down to their genes and are grossly inbred.
>>
>>63909617
Didn't they change the name of Korriban to Moraband or something for the new canon? That could imply something
>>
>>63909762
Really? So are anglos. /pol/ btfo
>>
>>63910011
you mean to say that people from the anglosphere have been known to breed with other people from the anglosphere?

Who woulda guessed
>>
>>63909980
They did, but only because Jorge wanted to stick his fat fingers in the pie as a last fuck you to the fans ala Sheev.
>>
>>63910011
>doesn't know about the Eternal Anglo
>>
>>63910092
>thinks this is real
>>
>>63909450
That's actually pretty good
>>
>>63910092
Deutschland pls go.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.