[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST FILM OF THE DECADE EVERYONE ELSE CAN STAND THE FUCK DOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Forceawakens.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Forceawakens.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
BEST FILM OF THE DECADE

EVERYONE ELSE CAN STAND THE FUCK DOWN NOW.

YOU HAVE BEEN BEAT
>>
File: tears.jpg (31 KB, 299x403) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
31 KB, 299x403
>it was so good Mike was brought to tears of happiness
>>
>>63908363
who's this hideous fuckin hutt?
>>
>>63908339

>film

That's a flick, OP.
>>
>>63908363

>lewellpaidshillface
>>
go to bed jj
>>
>>63908388
shut your fucking mouth. Mike is a G-d
>>
File: itsover.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>63908485
You also use the proper gender pronouns?
>>
>R2D2 is in a coma and the gets woken up
>Rey is in a coma in regard to her abilities with the force and knowledge of the past
>Finn gets put in a coma at the end of the movie

Is JJ writing some poetry here?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/20/jj-abrams-answers-burning-question-about-r2-d2-star-wars-force-awakens

>“BB-8 comes up and says something to him, which is basically, ‘I’ve got this piece of a map, do you happen to have the rest?’” Abrams said. “The idea was, R2 who has been all over the galaxy, is still in his coma, but he hears this. And it triggers something that would ultimately wake him up.”

>The director acknowledges that R2’s sudden “awakening” at the end was designed to be an emotional storytelling utility: “While it may seem, you know, completely lucky and an easy way out, at that point in the movie, when you’ve lost a person, desperately, and somebody you hopefully care about is unconscious, you want someone to return.”

>So for those let wondering: BB-8’s earlier question rattles around inside R2’s dome for a while. Those old astromechs must just take a while to boot up again.
>>
>>63908339
OP is right.
>>
>>63908498
this
>>
>>63908680
wow it's like it was directed by a guy who made a mediocre tv sitcom.
>>
>>63908339
It wasn't even MOTY
>>
>>63908505
i still don't get who flabbyguts is and why kids here give a shit, is this some youtube fag?
>>
>>63908491
>He couldn't hear the baritore of joy paying in Mike's voice
>>
TFA is a masterpiece. It even supersedes the vision of Lucas's original trilogy with dazzling bravado. The vision is staggering, the performance are first rate, and brings back the glorydays of 70's new Hollywood for a brand new generation. And if anyone thinks I'm a shill I assure everyone in this thread that no one at 20th Century Fox paid me to post this.
>>
>>63909874
positive review = shill

this is reality. this is /tv/
>>
Episode IX > Episode VII > Rogue One >>>> TFA

screencap this
>>
>>63910087
what?
you not knowing how to fucking type?
>>
>>63908339
It would be if every time Kylo was on screen Crawling in my skin hadn't started playing, it was just an immersion breaker for me. One moment I was watching Star Wars, the other I was watching the video for Last Resort
>>
>>63909874
>20th Century Fox

You got me good senpai
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.