[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The trailer for this abortion was before my viewing of TFA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fantastic-beast-157854[1].jpg (87 KB, 655x407) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-beast-157854[1].jpg
87 KB, 655x407
The trailer for this abortion was before my viewing of TFA.

Why...why, oh why is this being made, /tv?/

Is anyone, aside from autistic tumblrinas, actually looking forward to this?
>>
>>63908293
Because J.K. Rowling has to stay relevant and she has no more characters to fag up.
>>
>>63908343
Basically this.

Also she's on welfare.

Again.
>>
>>63908367
>Also she's on welfare.

Literally how?
>>
File: UtterCrap.jpg (2 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
UtterCrap.jpg
2 KB, 125x102
>Is anyone actually looking forward to this?

I don't know. It seems like a good popcorn flick. I love the Harry Potter movies so more of the same is good.

>mfw it beats Cuck Wars at the box office.
>>
>>63908293
>Why...why, oh why is this being made, /tv?/
for the maymays of combining this with The Danish Girl
>>
>>63908429
>MISTER SCAMANDER!

Is this supposed to be taken seriously?
>>
>>63908293
She doesn't know how to steal other novels form Le Guin and she has to stay relevant somehow
>>
File: 1437745531947.jpg (120 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
1437745531947.jpg
120 KB, 640x483
>hermione is black now
>>
The trailer wasn't even good. What part of it was supposed to get anyone hyped? If it's someone whispering Lumos Maxima, that's pretty dire.
>>
>>63908516
For a movie called "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," you'd think they'd feature a Fantastic Beast.

Instead, we just got Eddie Redmayne looking twee and British.
>>
>>63908429
Just waitin on the fotoshoops and webms.
>>
>>63908293
It's for children you fucking sperg.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.