[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Correct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: starwars.jpg (317 KB, 1508x2880) Image search: [Google]
starwars.jpg
317 KB, 1508x2880
Correct?
>>
Luke/Leia/Han = Rey/Finn/Poe but none of them are equatable on their own

Leia had a bigger role than Mon Mothma
>>
Han is not Kenobi. That analogy makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>63907191
Because they're old and mentorlike and get killed by the villain in the third act.
>>
>>63907191
They fill the same role in relation to the protagonist. Did we watch the same movie?
>>
yoda=maz kanata
>>
>>63907191
Yeah Luke is Kenobi, there's no getting around that. The rational behind that choice must have been because they both died in the first episode of their trilogies.

Rey=Luke+Han+Leia
>>
BB-8 = R2-D2
Chewie = Chewie
>>
>>63907149
I'd say Rey is pretty definitely equivalent to Luke, but you're right about the others.
>>
Hux = Tarkin
>>
>>63907064

Kylo doesn't seem like Vader.

Vader was far more feared, respected, and veteran.

Kylo is just a bratty, headstrong kid doing his best Vader impersonation.
>>
>>63907335
Kylo = Anakin
>>
>>63907228
>>63907235
Han is not mentorlike at all to Rey. Han tried to suck her into smuggling shit, rather than pushing her to become something greater. Rey even outshines him on utilizing the fucking FALCON. The most important aspect of Han was used to further the story of Kylo. He was basically just a taxi driver who gave her a bit of affirmation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.