[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, what's wrong? >Leia, do you remember your mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: lukeleia.png (185 KB, 634x270) Image search: [Google]
lukeleia.png
185 KB, 634x270
>Luke, what's wrong?
>Leia, do you remember your mother? Your real mother?
>Just a little bit, she died when I was very young
>What do you remember?
>Just images really. Feelings. She was very beautiful, kind, but sad. Why are you asking me this?
>I have no memory of my mother. I never knew her.

If Luke and Leia are twins, and Padme died after birth, how the fuck does Leia remember her mother?
>>
shhh, faggot
>>
Midichlorians
>>
>>63905543
She probably thinks that Jimmy Smits' wife is still her real mom. This is before luke tells her. She thinks bail organa is her dad in The First One so she has no reason to doubt her mother yet
>>
>>63905543
because pottery
>>
She's thinking of the oohba oohba robot.
>>
>>63905543
The Senator guy or whatever that adopts her specifically mentions his wife I think
>>
Her force sensitivity gave her visions of Padme.
>>
>>63905631
>>63905687
These tbf. At this point they probably told her they were her real parents to protect her
>>
File: 7.jpg (11 KB, 132x188) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
11 KB, 132x188
>>63905543
>>63905631
>>63905687
>>63905738
The logical thought would be Leia is thinking of her adoptive mother, Breha Organa.
HOWEVER wookiepedia states Breha died when the Death Star blew up Alderaan.
>>
They have the force and could probably feel her up and shit.
>>
>>63905543
they kissed right?
>>
>>63905798
HOL UP
>>
Because the prequels are not canon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.